ICMIZER - Tournament Preflop Calculator, SNG Coach - Push/Fold Trainer Software

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like a great tool to help improve one's poker game.

Some of us like me need all the help they can get.

Hey joeisi. Some players play just for fun and are fine without improving their skills. However, if you want to improve you really need to use modern learning tools like ICMIZER.

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess I should check the forum more often! I just subscribed a week or so ago and didn't know about this promo! Anyway I can still get the discount?

Hey, tzuriel. If you didn't purchase a subscription yet then you can take advantage of this offer.
If you're already a subscriber, then I am afraid the discount cannot be applied retrospectively to your order.

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your answer, question is settled. The next one is the following:
I keep eye in ICMIZER SNG COACH and it beats me how it became "minus" push in this spot.
View attachment 293234
Just as a matter of interest, I put this hand under requisite formalities through ICMIZER and this is what happened
View attachment 293235
Where am I wrong?

Hey RedGnom,

Sometimes while using SNG Coach you may learn something surprising, yes :)

As I can see from your screenshot, you set the wrong stacks while remaking the situation from the question in ICMIZER.
Please take a look at the stacks at the Mobile SNG Coach table, and at the stacks at the ICMIZER table. They are different. Also, the SNG Coach generates questions based on the FGS (Future Game Simulations) model with the recommended depth value according to the number of players at the table. For 4 players the recommended FGS depth is 3.

Here is your correctly set hand from the Mobile SNG Coach in the ICMIZER calculator: https://www.icmpoker.com/icmizer/#DgmzaY
05a94fffabf3804140d5749076c9ffd7.png

As you can see, the result is the same. Please note that we're pretty transparent about how our calculations work and offer the "detailed result" feature. You can open the hand's detailed result window by clicking on the "detailed result" button, and see all the details of the calculations, probabilities, and EVs for each outcome.

bb9bbf667b2177aac4531213e1af5217.png

074a4743480ff9b9caf3ff491fd0e86e.png

You can see EV and probability for every possible outcome in the detailed result window and figure out why it is so. Also, you are welcome to check our article How ICMIZER Makes Calculations

T

tzuriel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey, tzuriel. If you didn't purchase a subscription yet then you can take advantage of this offer.
If you're already a subscriber, then I am afraid the discount cannot be applied retrospectively to your order.

What about if I renew?

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you so much for your amazingly useful software ICMizer, Valentin. It really brings to another level of understanding poker! And is really well made one. Kudos! :congrats:

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very nice explanation Valentin, thanks a lot! I learned a lot too.

Thanks, BOMBUSSI, glad to hear that!

Thank you so much for your amazingly useful software ICMizer, Valentin. It really brings to another level of understanding poker! And is really well made one. Kudos! :congrats:
Thanks for your kind words, alienat3d! You're very welcome!

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys. My name is Valentin Kuzub, and I am the creator of ICMIZER. I am here to answer any questions you might have about ICMIZER - you can post them in this thread.

I've been working on ICMIZER for the past 10 years and am pleased to announce that we're teaming up with CardsChat to bring you the following amazing deal:
https://www.icmpoker.com/

Hi Valentin, I would like to know if you accept cryptocurrency payments.
Thank you,
Carmen

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hi Valentin.

Thank's for Your work, ICMIZER is great tool i see, but I've got question:

ICMIZER is working weel with all poker software ? poker stars, GG Poker, ACR, party poker ? If in all softwares, it saves history in same format ?

What i need to do, if i want save my poker hands history,

Sorry for my weak english :D cheers.

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Valentin.

Thank's for Your work, ICMIZER is great tool i see, but I've got question:

ICMIZER is working weel with all poker software ? Poker Stars, GG Poker, ACR, Party Poker ? If in all softwares, it saves history in same format ?

What i need to do, if i want save my poker hands history,

Sorry for my weak english :D cheers.

Hey mateuszjason

ICMIZER works with all major networks that allow hand history export.
Out of your list, we support all of them.
You just need to export hand history text file out of your poker room and then you can load it in ICMIZER.
You can find detailed guides for different rooms here:
https://support.icmpoker.com/en/collections/2177494-exporting-hands-from-poker-rooms-and-trackers

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello Valentin, how are you all right? On Saturday I got a key with a password to use Icmizer, I was watching, and the program is very good but I found it a bit complicated to use, I have not studied much of it yet.
I wanted to see how this key works, which gave me a password, I want to see how it would work and if you recommend a page to see more about this calculator, basically it would be, so I can study a little more. :):)

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Valentin, how are you all right? On Saturday I got a key with a password to use Icmizer, I was watching, and the program is very good but I found it a bit complicated to use, I have not studied much of it yet.
I wanted to see how this key works, which gave me a password, I want to see how it would work and if you recommend a page to see more about this calculator, basically it would be, so I can study a little more. :):)

Hi Mati532,To better understand the ICMIZER interface and be sure you use it correctly and get the best results, I would recommend you to pass our tutorials in the "Tutorial" tab.Also, we recommend to all new players to watch our video tutorials and to read articles that demonstrate how to use ICMIZER to review different tournament spots:
Hope this helps! If you have specific questions after the video, in-app tutorials, and articles, please let me know about them here or at support@icmizer.com.

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is always interesting to ask, why option chosen the room, the deck is the same in all rooms, isn't it?

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Mogulkahn,

It's not only about the room but mainly about the tournament's payout structure. ICMIZER has a preloaded list of the most popular online tournament structures. When you are choosing a tournament there, it is essential to select its payout structure correctly. You can see the tournament's structure by holding a cursor over the names of the tournaments:
Icmizer payouts

The second thing which depends on the selected tournament is the blinds list. The tournament may have the same payout structure, but one can have antes, and the other can have no antes.

The optimal strategy will be different for these two tournaments.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I cannot use my free daily ICMize anymore.

Is it just me or did something change?

I am asked to select a plan before being able to ICMize.

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Andyreas,

Sorry for the late response.
After the 18 October update, the free calculation is no longer available.
If you have any doubts regarding ICMIZER you are welcome to start the free 7-day ICMIZER 3 trial if you would like to get a taste of everything that ICMIZER has to offer.
And if you enjoy using it and find it useful for improving your poker skills, we would be very glad to see you as our happy paying customer.

Poker Odds Calculator Folding in Poker