Betonline HUD Card Catcher

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will Bol card catcher work on the Intertops site?
Thankyou

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So if I were JOHN A, and had PT4 and no catchers. Would he, just go with DriveHUD since it works with all the sites you need catchers for or is there any advantage with going with catchers over the DriveHUD. Pricewise it seems all about the same

Im gonna download DriveHUD and see how it works on SB and BCP on my PC. as I dont really know PT4 that great and your HUD looks pretty eye candy delicious.

Also just geting back into this. all your stuff still work on ignition too, (like your site says bovada thats still ignition right)

Well let me see if I like this HUD or if Im gonna just get the catchers with pt4. Kind of hope the HUD works it seems like a better deal

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So if I were JOHN A, and had PT4 and no catchers. Would he, just go with DriveHUD since it works with all the sites you need catchers for or is there any advantage with going with catchers over the DriveHUD. Pricewise it seems all about the same

Im gonna download DriveHUD and see how it works on SB and BCP on my PC. as I dont really know PT4 that great and your HUD looks pretty eye candy delicious.

Also just geting back into this. all your stuff still work on Ignition too, (like your site says bovada thats still ignition right)

Well let me see if I like this HUD or if Im gonna just get the catchers with pt4. Kind of hope the HUD works it seems like a better deal

Missed this... but yes, Drivehud supports all of those sites including SB and ignition. It's all integrated, so it's much easier to use. It's a great deal, and if you have any questions, just let me know.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
John A, does this work for H2N? a friend wanted to test but he's using Hand2note as database.

Edit: sorry. some misinfo with him, it looks like he was looking for a converter for previous hand history so he can import it to his database. i dont think there is a way to do that.

Anyways, please ignore this message

Last edited:
John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ignored.... but just to confirm, it does work w/ H2n.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the info but i dont think he needs its now.. I convinced him to jumped on the DH2 train :D

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
sadly cant get it to work on my new PC. Waiting on support to help fix it. LOL

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sadly cant get it to work on my new PC. Waiting on support to help fix it. LOL

The catcher is pretty straight forward. You can't use the windows version of BOL, you need the download desktop version. As long as you have that and you install the BOL catcher with your HUD closed, there's really nothing else you need to do. It's not a product we get many tix about honestly, so something basic must be off. But if you still need help, let me know and I can look up your tix.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The catcher is pretty straight forward. You can't use the windows version of BOL, you need the download desktop version. As long as you have that and you install the BOL catcher with your HUD closed, there's really nothing else you need to do. It's not a product we get many tix about honestly, so something basic must be off. But if you still need help, let me know and I can look up your tix.

Not 100% sure my hud was off or not. I will reinstall everything if it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not 100% sure my hud was off or not. I will reinstall everything if it helps.

Yeah, uninstall, and make sure your HUD is closed. Re-install it and you should be prompted for the database/hud you're using. Select your option and then just load your HUD. That's it. If you're still stuck, then you can send a log by clicking on settings in the catcher, click create log and send the .zip file to support. I've never once see the catcher not work w/ any setup, so it's just a setting issue somewhere and people often miss all the prompts and instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah, uninstall, and make sure your HUD is closed. Re-install it and you should be prompted for the database/hud you're using. Select your option and then just load your HUD. That's it. If you're still stuck, then you can send a log by clicking on settings in the catcher, click create log and send the .zip file to support. I've never once see the catcher not work w/ any setup, so it's just a setting issue somewhere and people often miss all the prompts and instructions.

That was it John. Thank you for the assistance. Knew it had to be something stupid I messed up on.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi John A.
I was helping a friend out, his running the catcher with PT4 and some player HUDs are missing in the table. told him that he can find the fix from the prompt from the card catcher and that if he is still having this trouble, he can always contact support. Is it possible to add the instructions on your BOL CC knowledge page or manual?

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey John A.
off thread topic. does my old affiliate link still work or do I have to make a new one?

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi John A.
I was helping a friend out, his running the catcher with PT4 and some player HUDs are missing in the table. told him that he can find the fix from the prompt from the card catcher and that if he is still having this trouble, he can always contact support. Is it possible to add the instructions on your BOL CC knowledge page or manual?
I thought this was happening to me too until I discovered that the HUDs weren't actually missing but were just off screen. Sometimes pokertracker doesn't position the hud stats correctly but you can often catch a glimpse of the corner of a HUD by enlarging the table size. I'm not sure if this is a card catcher issue or a PT4 issue but it does only seem to happen to me on BETONLINE when using the cardcatcher

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I do okay on BOL without using a HUD.

B

BlankCraft

Rising Star