Betonline HUD Card Catcher

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just realized that bol has a free hud. It is definitely helpful. Is it the same as this?

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure which HUD you mean. The card catcher allows your database like HM3 and PT4 to run a HUD in any chico skin. If you are looking for an all in one, I suggest trying DriveHUD2 instead.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only recently discovered this free function for BOL. I don't go without it now. It can be a bit wonky sometimes. Like it sometimes works for multitabling and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I have to reboot the HUD when I switch tables.

Overall, it's definitely been helpful. Features are quite basic, but that's all I need.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BOL updated about a weeks ago, no problem with DH2 but some of my friends who are using PT4 are having issue. is there a fix for this?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BOL updated about a weeks ago, no problem with DH2 but some of my friends who are using PT4 are having issue. is there a fix for this?

As long as they have the latest version posted in this thread, they should be good. They may need to turn off vector scaling in Pt4 if they are still having an issue.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As long as they have the latest version posted in this thread, they should be good. They may need to turn off vector scaling in Pt4 if they are still having an issue.
sorry for the late update, they got their issue fix doing that. thanks for the tip.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, cool... thanks for letting me know.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
off thread topic, how much do i need to have on my affiliate account before its sent?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you mean paid out, => $30.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Just want to confirm before bothering support :)
The license was a combo pro purchased in 2016, but the email used to buy it no longer work. Can this still be recovered and renewed, or does he need to purchase a new license?