Betonline HUD Card Catcher

M

Mataleon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I click the downloaded App to run nothing happens.

Windows 10 here. Unsure the issue. Tried running as admin too.

Thanks!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I click the downloaded app to run nothing happens.

Windows 10 here. Unsure the issue. Tried running as admin too.

Thanks!

Your virus/ firewall are blocking it. If you temporarily turn them off then it will run. Either that or you can add an exception for the program.

P

Phishfood

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mac version?

Is there a Mac version of the card catcher?

As a side note, would be great if your website clearly indicated the system requirements and OS version(s) each software supported. Thanks!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, there is not a mac version, but we have many people who have run it with WINE, and also people who run it through parallels and other windows platform software for mac.

P

Phishfood

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No, there is not a mac version, but we have many people who have run it with WINE, and also people who run it through parallels and other windows platform software for mac.

So the Windows version of the card catcher, running on Wine on Mac OS, is able to grab the hand history for the BetOnline MAC software? That's very interesting; I would not have expected that to work.

Is there a wiki page or other instructions on getting this to work, or is it pretty straightforward? I've used virtual machines before but never Wine. (Note that I'm not really interested in running Parallels or VMware as long as there's native Mac software which can do the job, but I'd consider using Wine as long as it's reliable.)

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I'm told it works. The hand is written as a text file, so Mac has no issue writing or reading this, and then you just have to point your database to that folder location.

I don't have any instructions on it. I'm not a MAC user personally. I stay away from their company, so I haven't played with it. But I do know MAC users who has contacted me and said it worked.

P

Phishfood

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I'm told it works. The hand is written as a text file, so Mac has no issue writing or reading this, and then you just have to point your database to that folder location.

I don't have any instructions on it. I'm not a MAC user personally. I stay away from their company, so I haven't played with it. But I do know MAC users who has contacted me and said it worked.

That is good to know; thank you.

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey John, I'm trying to use the CC but every time I open it the BOL client bugs out and this message pops up: BOL CC problem

I believe the problem is caused by the CC because BOL works well up until I open the CC.

E

Estiven

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same problem, earlier today it worked now it doesn't.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update for BOL catcher - v1.01.7

- HM2 MTT move table issue
- HM2 all-in missed hand fix

Latest version:
http://acepokersolutions.com/poker-software/BetOnline-Card-Catcher-Setup_v1.01.7.exe

So this addresses both of the issues with the new HM2 auto hud where if you were moved in an MTT it wouldn't track new players, and if you were all-in, how HM2 is handling the logic when attaching info to the hud is corrected. These were new issues with HM2 only, and the new auto load HUD logic.

S

SudMadiq

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does the HUD Card Catcher work for TigerGaming?

S

SudMadiq

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. All sites on the Chico poker network. Sportsbetting, Tiger, BOL.

Thanks I downloaded the free trail and it works great. Very nice software.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline Card Catcher Update Patch - v1.02.3:
http://acepokersolutions.com/poker-software/BetOnline-Card-Catcher-Setup_v1.02.2.exe

- Fix random hand on specific system profiles
- Better initial synching

This build is just addressing some specific system profiles that could cause a hang after long sessions because BOL's poker client is very resource intensive. This should alleviate any potential issues there (only saw 1 of these to date).

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The BOLCC has stopped functioning for me. Any latest updates I'm missing?