Betonline HUD Card Catcher

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it possible to use h2n instead of hm2/pt4? just asking because i plan to give my license to my friend if it does.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it possible to use h2n instead of hm2/pt4? just asking because i plan to give my license to my friend if it does.

No, I don't think it's compatible. And giving or sharing a license is against the TOS agreement when you install the software. It's not legal.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can the card catcher track boost poker? i'm just asking because your DriveHUD can already do it. i was just wondering if you plan to add that feature in the future or that's only for DH?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't right now, but we'll look to add it. There really haven't been many people on those tables until recently.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In case you got a letter from the chico network on illegal software use, it doesn't pertain to the catcher, poker huds, or drivehud.

Good day,

Thank you for your time.

This is Mike from Financial Services, I hope this email finds you well.

We thank you for the information provided on the potential BOT players as we do not permit them on the Network. We are in the process of the investigation.

Please be advised that as long as you do not make use of any BOT, AI, GTO or Seating Script software your account will have no issues with the Chico Network. Software like Hold’em manager is allowed.

We hope that you find this information useful. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Mike .
BetOnline Financial Services
Phone: 1-888-426-3661

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In case you got a letter from the chico network on illegal software use, it doesn't pertain to the catcher, poker huds, or drivehud.

Good day,

Thank you for your time.

This is Mike from Financial Services, I hope this email finds you well.

We thank you for the information provided on the potential BOT players as we do not permit them on the Network. We are in the process of the investigation.

Please be advised that as long as you do not make use of any BOT, AI, GTO or Seating Script software your account will have no issues with the Chico Network. Software like Hold’em manager is allowed.

We hope that you find this information useful. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Mike .
BetOnline Financial Services
Phone: 1-888-426-3661

Thanks, the interesting thing is that most of my friends using an earlier version of PT4 received the email but those who had the updated version didn't.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I'm trying the trial and it works great for the hud but after a tourney I want to look at my hands under report in HM2 and I don't seem to be able to get my hands or the tourney to show up here. Any suggestions?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I'm trying the trial and it works great for the hud but after a tourney I want to look at my hands under report in HM2 and I don't seem to be able to get my hands or the tourney to show up here. Any suggestions?

you need to set your player ID (top right) in HM2 to your BOL username to see your data.

B

BlankCraft

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the auto update

M

messmolotov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
betonline placemint hand catcher

Dear John A,

I've bought Hand Graber for betonline, but when it's running and if placemint ( which is a table organizer program) at the same time, the table goes crazy and jump from one slot to the other no stop making it impossible to play,

do you have any advice?

I already contacted support and no answer.

Thank you.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Support has to answer every single ticket. There's no way to ignore a customer ticket and we have nearly 24/7 support.

I've seen your post on another forum. The problem is placemint + BOL catcher. There's not anything we can do about it since placemint is no longer in developement. If you run the catcher and BOL, you will not have any issues.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just searched in support for "placemint" and found your ticket. You e-mailed July 30th, and were responded to 4 hours later by Ed. You did not respond back. Double check your e-mail.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, just want to ask if there is any plan to add fast fold support in card catcher or DH

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, just want to ask if there is any plan to add fast fold support in card catcher or DH

I plan to buy this for my friend who owns HM3.
Does this work with HM3? Also, any update on the card catcher tracking fast fold?

D

dukeofdiligence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips