S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
have not heard anything from the owners / operators of this site for over 2 weeks . I guess we can all kiss those freeroll 'winnings' goodbye !

P

Player Protection

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dk what say on this... So we all lost our money? It's so sad if it is...
You will likely not receive it "by itself".

I trying to make my bankroll and played 2-3 month to make money from freerols to 750$...and after work i know that i can spend it on my car, but now just one felling, that i can believe that in usa people can take money of much people who played and make deposites and gone away...
Company and gaming server was in Curacao.

Whyel9809

Whyel9809

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seen that coming, hope everyone gets what they had invested or dont lose much

F

frostnova

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
"You will likely not receive it "by itself"

So may be you can say what we all can do for money back? Just i send messages day after day but about 2 week no answer from fullflush.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

So may be you can say what we all can do for money back? Just i send messages day after day but about 2 week no answer from fullflush.

There is no money. They have cut their losses and shut their doors. That's why it's a good idea to continuously check on what sites cardschat recommends.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Where did the FF money go? (insert toilet flushing sound here) Down the gurgler.

:top:

mange1234

mange1234

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because we don't have proper regulations.

If on line poker was made legal, and these sites had to be located in USA,, and controlled by government regulations, these things would not happen.

I guess that is one reason many peeps stopped playing.

Time was, I was on line playing many hours a day. Now, hardly every go on line to play.

Mike

P

Player Protection

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Flush litigation

To claim your money: Full Flush litigation

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If on line poker was made legal, and these sites had to be located in USA,, and controlled by government regulations, these things would not happen.

I guess that is one reason many peeps stopped playing.

Time was, I was on line playing many hours a day. Now, hardly every go on line to play.

Mike

If any Americans are interested in helping the 'Fight for Poker Rights' maybe take a peek at this link and offer your 2 cents. :)

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...-action-plan-210591/index125.html#post3299452

D

djbh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
barely hang on

imo i think they will go out soon since they dont pay there players withdrawals

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So disappointed. Like others, I defended this site and was very pleased with their tournament selection and fishy player pool. UGH. I can't take this anymore. I remember the glory days of having a gazillion sites to choose from, to be able to bonus whore from site to site...party one week, empire the next, full tilt after that, then on to absolute. Now we have what...2 or 3 sites and WPT? So frustrating.

BobGrayling

BobGrayling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not trying to hijack the thread... but anyone want to tell me why ACR is any "safer"? Other than the fact that they're still around? They're headquartered in Costa Rica. And, that doesn't instill me with confidence. Sorry.

I play on NLOP. Subscription site. Impossible to LOSE money. 100% legal in US. Will never get rich there. I also play on wsop when I'm in NV. Other than that, I don't think I'd ever send money overseas. If I DID, it would be a "major" country... canada, UK, france, etc.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not trying to hijack the thread... but anyone want to tell me why ACR is any "safer"? Other than the fact that they're still around? They're headquartered in Costa Rica. And, that doesn't instill me with confidence. Sorry.

I play on NLOP. Subscription site. Impossible to LOSE money. 100% legal in US. Will never get rich there. I also play on WSOP when I'm in NV. Other than that, I don't think I'd ever send money overseas. If I DID, it would be a "major" country... Canada, UK, France, etc.

The truth is, any of these sites could shut their doors and we couldn't do anything about it. online poker is a temporary endeavor. I'm sure everyone is a little gun shy ever since Black Friday. I'll never deposit a big chunk and try to earn a living online. I learned my lesson with Black Friday.

BobGrayling

BobGrayling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is, any of these sites could shut their doors and we couldn't do anything about it. Online poker is a temporary endeavor. I'm sure everyone is a little gun shy ever since Black Friday. I'll never deposit a big chunk and try to earn a living online. I learned my lesson with Black Friday.

But, I have NO fear of WSOP closing their doors. They're run by Cesar's Palace. That's a good thing with the "new normal." If I understand correctly, you MUST have B&M card room to open an online site now in the US. I have confidence in Caesar's.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had around $500 on there,,, I think I deposited a hundred,,, I look at it as just the cost of doing business, we all know the risk...

D

dontquit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Defending the site

So disappointed. Like others, I defended this site and was very pleased with their tournament selection and fishy player pool. UGH. I can't take this anymore. I remember the glory days of having a gazillion sites to choose from, to be able to bonus whore from site to site...party one week, empire the next, full tilt after that, then on to absolute. Now we have what...2 or 3 sites and WPT? So frustrating.

You like many others defend corrupt sites. You are part of the problem. When players realize that sites are corrupt, bankrupt, etc., it is up to all of us to warn each other. Berating the players that warn you isn't cool. Most of the online sites available to US are corrupt. ACR and BCP aren't immune. They are in the same boat. I see them getting exposed to corruption in another year.

F

frostnova

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi to all, so anybody know solution of this problem? Or we all just lost money and nothing can to do?

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You like many others defend corrupt sites. You are part of the problem. When players realize that sites are corrupt, bankrupt, etc., it is up to all of us to warn each other. Berating the players that warn you isn't cool. Most of the online sites available to US are corrupt. ACR and BCP aren't immune. They are in the same boat. I see them getting exposed to corruption in another year.

WOAH! Slow your roll there partner. I never berated anyone for saying FF was corrupt. I'm not part of the problem - I'm not running the site. Let's not make assumptions. By defending, I mean, I didn't see a problem and continued to play there and continued to tell others I played there.

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another site added to the list of those who closed down while I had funds there.
When Full tilt closed down, I knew that no sites were secure. poker stars was the only one that refunded my money to me

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Wrote in support . The answer is no .

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another site added to the list of those who closed down while I had funds there.
When Full tilt closed down, I knew that no sites were secure. Poker Stars was the only one that refunded my money to me

This^, it was all over when full tilt closed.

A

aseduu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a bad feeling about full flush may be closed

F

frostnova

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So can we to do something for take our money back? /may be we can write petition or something else

B

bmac927

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering the same thing but then I thought to myself...who cares? that site was pathetic, lol

Full Flush Poker