Where is FullFlush Poker?

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that betonline and fullflush are the same company. Cardschat says betonline is ok but not ff. Why?

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are not the same, different networks / player pools. They used to look similar because it was the same base software.

Last edited:
Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i only downloaded the rooms CardsChat had good reviews on, someone told me about FF and i rechecked the reviews here and decided not to download it. ty for the reviews CC =]

T

Tribul

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
These days, I hear that the only legit site is America's Card Room. I've played on it a little bit, hadn't been on in a few months. Went to update it after Full flush disappeared yesterday, AVG removed it as a threat. So. . . =/

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any feed back on oddspoker or carbon.

Susan0514

Susan0514

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last post on this thread. The Full Flush web site has been pulled. Sayonaro to them and my $65

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
No one would listen, CardsChat does not pull support for a site unless there is a reason.

P

Player Protection

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Flush 70:30 litigation

That means that we lost all our money?
If you join the litigation proceeding nothing is lost, but I doubt that you will receive your money "by itself".

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm glad this thread is here... I thought I was losing my mind... I was playing on the client last night... no connection with client or site even after reinstall. Glad I only have money on there from playing freerolls... still sucks tho. This is why I'll NEVER deposit on ANY site until poker becomes regulated... and maybe not EVEN then, jmho...
There are very reputable sites out there that you can trust, with the first 2 that come to mind and I play at are pokerstars and partypoker , been playing at those sites for years with no problems.
Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch:p

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This is poker news and it may go all the way around earth and to the moon and back by in the morning, and there want be even one player that is as sick as I am. I have worked so hard to get my BR where it is right now. I have defended Full Flush every step of the way. I would make people mad because of what I believed, and I would not listen to anyone that said Full Flush was going to fold. I can't believe I've worked on my BR for a long time and it's at $1330. That took some doing.coming up in the levels counting every damn penny. How am I going to deal with this. I mean I had some pretty good plans for that money, and the biggest goal was to keep a good size BR and Keep going up when it's good and ride down when things start to go bad

In the morning, I drink my coffee, smoke half a pack, and start doing forum stuff or drive some one crazy on FB. Then by noon I have all my games ready to play. All of them are at FF and right now I wondered what the hell I will do now when it gets to none. I don't have 10 cents on any poker site. I'm back to 0 Where does that leave me? OMQ no freeroll HELL NO. I'm not trying to get any pennies by fighting 50000000000 players for a dollar IF I WIN and the odds are not good for each man to even reach the FT How many players starts most of those $10 freerolls?
Way more than I'm going to try.

Guys/Gals I can't even describe what I going through right now. I'm just trying to keep my cool since a friend of mine is here. NO I'm not breaking anything and I'm not going too. What we always say about bad beats?? Let them roll off your back like water off a duck

See you all around. I guess I will be on here more since ?????? the jackpot is gone. I HATE THIS SHIT You all I want to say that I'm sorry for each and every player I sent to FF. I would not listen but If I did it would not matter anyway. And another big sorry to all the members here that I had to try and step on some toes in order to get what I wanted. For one I really thought Full Flush would hang in there and I could ride and watch it grow. THAT WAS BIG IN MY MIND Started to say I was going miss FF, But you know what? I'm kind of happy it's over WITH

One of the things I do every few months is try a withdrawal. After all, that is the only reason I play poker is for the $$$. I read months ago FF has not paid people in over a year, so I treated FF the same way we treated Lock Poker. Move on and don't look back.

The other thing we have to be doing, just like stock investing is not have all our eggs in one basket. I build bankrolls on multiple poker sites. Not just one. So if one site goes down, you are not out of the game.

Last but not least, I do not recommend any poker sites to my friends. Until the existing , remaining sites can lean on or purchase the sour apples and make people whole, I am not going to allow my friends to get burned by unscrupulous poker sites. Right now it is play at your own risk, so I do not give out endorsements.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There are very reputable sites out there that you can trust, with the first 2 that come to mind and I play at are pokerstars and partypoker , been playing at those sites for years with no problems.

Was wearing a Pokerstars shirt today. The person seemed real interested in poker, I said do not waste your time, Pokerstars is play money only for U.S. players. Shrug.

F

frostnova

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sean:Yesterday our software developer performed a Poker Client update but once we went online there were glitches affecting so we decided to go offline to get a 100% fix.

Thats all they can say about why room is not work..

I am not US player, and i don't think thats my right protected here well...

Last edited by a moderator:
thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sean is a good guy here is my update

Full flush went down a little after 3pm friday which was a major scheduling mistake they do their upgrades at 3 am normally so was a major error. I have spoken extensively to full flush. The did merger and major upgrades and it left instability etc.. so pretty much working from ground up right now to make everything right. They dont have time frame but spoke a couple hours ago again and they said they are making progress.

I will add this a really trustworthy friend was in process of scheduling games with full flush head supervisor when it went down they were adding the games talking on skype. I get rumors etc.. full flush will answer phones and emails and this morning I spoke to live chat even.

For my two cents full flush will be back soon. ignition is up and running after the transition of bovada leaving the US market and poker market.

Anyway give it a little time.

Also if really curious can simply call email or live chat them but if you go to website to see how bad the transition has gone simply keep checking it every so often it keeps adding stuff very very very slowly the live chat now a question box thing etc..

brutal and terrible timing to go with the kawanake stuff going out lol

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't played there, but have heard horror stories. I would play with caution if it comes back up.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking at my Full Tilt shirt like :(

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I invested $50 + $200 won . Three months set for the withdrawal of funds . Got nothing . Now don't even answer .

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya just turned a $1.50 on tuesday into $165.. Lol never expected them to end up paying me out if i ran it to the sky, but was fun 2 have money 2 play online and get some additional reps in.. PapaC I truly feel sorry that you have invested so much time in this client for this to happen, but this is the risk of online poker in the US and members of this site have been warning of this for 6+ months.. I also was reading chat a few months ago of a $10/20 game on FF and the guy was talking about how he had made close to 60k on FF and hadn't been getting paid a dime of his money. So it could always be worse.

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let me add also that this site has been mismanaged from day 1.. I have always found the player pool on FF to be extremely weak compared to other sites and felt that if they had proven to be successful in terms of paying out their players they could have became an option in the US online market. Instead they chose to be an illegitimate business.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would be very very surprised if they ever open back up - they are probably just buying time with excuses.

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% agree with you. Pretty obvious this was coming seeing the constant overlay they have and how most of the money played on their site was usually from players who have won it through freerolls lol.. Gotta bring more money than you pay out in any business..

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe I got lucky and they paid me before this happened. I am surprised they even bothered to be honest.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sure agree with you on that Debi. I've excepted it, but this one hard thing I'm trying to put behind me. 50 bad beats on me can't compare with this. It's about like working on getting my SSI for 2 years and believing without a doubt I would. I can't remember many of them now, but I was making some great plans that I really would have done. Then the judge throw all of it right in my face with a big NO. To add to all of that, a lady I was going to use to try again, was really shitty by saying she was not interested in my case at all and right in front of my mom, who had helped me all the way on that. So there went all my plans, and the same has happened with my plans with my damn money. Those were not anything like the others but the hurt was just as bad. Just venting you all

Keith_MM

Keith_MM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
other sites are speculating that Fullflush have been kicked out of the gaming server park at curacao, it happened at the end/start of a new month , so highly likely some hosting fees were due to be paid or a deadline had been set and payment didn't get made.two other sites on the network still had their webpage up yesterday so its possible that fullflush didn't realise that they were gonna be put offline yesterday and they were left scrambling trying to get money together or alternative hosting sorted.

Ezekiel162

Ezekiel162

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Very happy for U, Shiney... um... er... I happen to be playing from MASSACHUSETTS, USA... I'm SURE pokerstars and partypoker will gladly accept me for cash game...

Until poker is regulated in the USA I will NOT deposit... MY personal preference... not YOURS... MINE... YOU do what YOU want to do, ok? I have money on EVERY US site I play on (about 5)... W/O DEPOSIT... This is why it really doesn't matter if I lost Full Flush money or not... It sux... but it didn't originate from MY bankroll/money to begin with... It was all the donks' monies collected (the term "donks" here does not include CC members/freerolls)... Only $99... so wtf? I just feel bad for players like PapaC... I KNOW how it feels cause I spent time building all my bankrolls as well...

I didn't disrespect u... So for being rude... :p right back atcha...

Last edited:
Full Flush Poker