Where is FullFlush Poker?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any use of ANY smilie is a sign of friendly banter. Actually, almost any form of reply signals friendly banter. It is rare anyone intends to piss people off to the point where a fight breaks out. It does happen, but it is rare.

Last edited:
Ezekiel162

Ezekiel162

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any use of ANY smilie is a sign of friendly banter. Actually, almost any form of reply signals friendly banter. It is rare anyone intends to piss people off to the point where a fight breaks out. It does happen, but it is rare.

How about the ones on Carbon that go "FUFUFU"...? :D
jk, DJ...
kudos...

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips

Keep thinking that.

Ya Bastad :thefinger

Last edited:
T

tjohns

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
full flush poker

has anything been posted about full flush. I've been hearing the pulled another lock poker move and locked the doors. Was just curious if I got taken again.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost a lot when they closed, and I have lost most of the hope I had, but there has been people who have talked to them, and one is a friend of mine and he has no reason to make up anything. I'm going no where and have plenty of time, so just waiting to see what happens, but I'm not looking for a positive outcome.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Yesterday again wrote in support . They owe me $250 . Without hope of an answer .

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got a phone call from Bill with an offer for a deposit bonus from Full Flush followed by the following e-mail:

Sep 29 at 8:36 PM
bill@fullflushpoker.com

Hello Big Finn,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today!

As per our conversation, we would like to see more of you at our tables.
With your next deposit I will be adding a 45% Bonus ! 25% of it is INSTANT CASH BONUS! That-s right, deposit $100, get $125 to play with! The other 20% is released with POP points earned. $50 minimum Deposit.
Also, entries to our $750 and $1000 GTD Re-Entry Tournaments that start at 8 and 9pm EST.

Just reply to this email once your deposit is made for the bonus.

Feel free to let me know personally if I can be of assistance in the future!

Best Regards,

Bill
VIP Poker Host
FullFlushPoker.com

One October 2nd I got the following e-mail from Jim:

Hello Paul ,
I hope my e-mail finds you well.
I’ve been trying to contact you but I haven’t had any luck. I would like to speak to you about a VIP offer that I have for you, that is not being offered anywhere on our web-site. Can you please tell me when is the best time to call you? I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Jim
www.fullflushpoker.com

No mention of the "...updating our gaming solutions..."

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol trying to steal a few more bucks before shutting the doors ^^^

bettafold

bettafold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got a phone call from Bill with an offer for a deposit bonus from Full Flush followed by the following e-mail:

Sep 29 at 8:36 PM
bill@fullflushpoker.com

Hello Big Finn,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today!

As per our conversation, we would like to see more of you at our tables.
With your next deposit I will be adding a 45% Bonus ! 25% of it is INSTANT CASH BONUS! That-s right, deposit $100, get $125 to play with! The other 20% is released with POP points earned. $50 minimum Deposit.
Also, entries to our $750 and $1000 GTD Re-Entry Tournaments that start at 8 and 9pm EST.

Just reply to this email once your deposit is made for the bonus.

Feel free to let me know personally if I can be of assistance in the future!

Best Regards,

Bill
VIP Poker Host
FullFlushPoker.com

One October 2nd I got the following e-mail from Jim:

Hello Paul ,
I hope my e-mail finds you well.
I’ve been trying to contact you but I haven’t had any luck. I would like to speak to you about a VIP offer that I have for you, that is not being offered anywhere on our web-site. Can you please tell me when is the best time to call you? I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Jim
www.fullflushpoker.com

No mention of the "...updating our gaming solutions..."

How do they expect you to make these deposits, if the site/cashier links are gone? Over the phone with your credit card number?

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
What is the usual divorce for money , once I played the French , but the conscience raped , thrown off the phone with the latest Deposit .

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do they expect you to make these deposits, if the site/cashier links are gone? Over the phone with your credit card number?

Check the dates, they sent those emails just before it went down...

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol trying to steal a few more bucks before shutting the doors ^^^

It did strike me a little odd that they called. Can't remember the last time any poker site called, but it never occurred to me they might be scamming me.

There wasn't much traffic there before and I imagine it will be much less if they come back.

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are as functional as Ultimate Bet. Pretty ****ing sad.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It did strike me a little odd that they called. Can't remember the last time any poker site called, but it never occurred to me they might be scamming me.

There wasn't much traffic there before and I imagine it will be much less if they come back.

I've had a couple of poker sites call me, trying to get me to make deposits. I always think it's weird too, but it does happen. I know Blackchip has called me a couple of times.

C

CHILLSHOT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What's the latest

What's the latest any heard on FF revamping the site and putting a new platform in... this is crazy...sites been down for over 2 weeks now....Anyone have a real clue.... because they still answer their customer hotline number...and they keep saying be patient...they need to make sure it works 100% before putting it back online...:icon_sant

F

frostnova

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,somebody try connect vs support in last time? Something changes or not, or they say again "ty for your waiting" ...

bettafold

bettafold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are not coming back. If they were, they would have responded when I told them they were scamming people. Yet, they replied to my 1st email asking about making a deposit and said they'd be back very soon and I would get "daily updates" (I already knew they were running off, but I was fishing for a response)

F

frostnova

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dk what say on this... So we all lost our money? It's so sad if it is... I trying to make my bankroll and played 2-3 month to make money from freerols to 750$...and after work i know that i can spend it on my car, but now just one felling, that i can believe that in usa people can take money of much people who played and make deposites and gone away...

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Just when I had a couple of collects and won a ticket.Oh joy isn't life grand:D

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dk what say on this... So we all lost our money? It's so sad if it is... I trying to make my bankroll and played 2-3 month to make money from freerols to 750$...and after work i know that i can spend it on my car, but now just one felling, that i can believe that in usa people can take money of much people who played and make deposites and gone away...

These people are not in the USA.

Full Flush Poker