Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I called the number on the webpage (before reading this thread) and they told me the site would be back up tomorrow or the next day. I will be very surprised if it is.

The phone number on the webpage has me Very confused. I guess it is just a HUGE coincidence, but the number is a local number for my small city in Texas. I would think they would have an 877 or 800 number. It just seems Very odd to me. I have called them before and I don't remember it being a local number, but my phone log doesn't go back far enough to check it.

bettafold

bettafold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They finally emailed me back, with this lame response:

"Hello,

Thanks for contacting.
Yesterday our software developer performed a Poker Client update but once we went online there were glitches affecting so we decided to go offline to get a 100% fix.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, at the very moment no estimated time frame is given, but we are currently working on it. We appreciate your patience.

If you require further assistance please let us know.
Kind regards,
Vlad"

bettafold

bettafold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I called the number on the webpage (before reading this thread) and they told me the site would be back up tomorrow or the next day. I will be very surprised if it is.

The phone number on the webpage has me Very confused. I guess it is just a HUGE coincidence, but the number is a local number for my small city in Texas. I would think they would have an 877 or 800 number. It just seems Very odd to me. I have called them before and I don't remember it being a local number, but my phone log doesn't go back far enough to check it.

Hi, was this the number you got from the webpage, that you called? 1-469-772-3411

it was from the webpage I found..and this number was in an email they sent: 1-800-841-0286

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
you can go to CC news and read the 'legal ' article about the Kahnawake Gaming Commission . it explains why the ' Canadian regulator agrees to pull out of the US market '.

CharlieWest

CharlieWest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last post on this thread. The Full Flush web site has been pulled. Sayonaro to them and my $65

Agreed. Definitely looks like the site is completely pulled now. This does not look like "maintenance issues" despite what folks may have been told. Sorry to those who had money on the site. 😕

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally I hated that site, and only played the CC games their, I think like 5 times, and thought the software was shit, so I uninstalled It months prior (Not because I thought, they were gonna rip people of but because I hated the site).

Now any poker room, that can't give you your funds In a timely manner, should really be avoided like the plague because you never know when that shit'll kill you.

To those, like "PapaC" who lost, everything on a B.S site, all I can tell you Is, you did It once you can do It on a "Legit Site" like "ACR", why go to a B.S site like "FF"?

Good luck to you re-doing It again, cuz you'll need It

CharlieWest

CharlieWest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From Facebook.
60b755465ac0d0c50790f006a25a1f80.jpg

bettafold

bettafold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From Facebook.
60b755465ac0d0c50790f006a25a1f80.jpg

yea, I'll believe that when I see it... why wouldn't they announce that on the scrolling news feed at the bottom of the site, or twitter, or facebook beforehand, instead of 4 or 5 days after the fact and when everyone is talking about it?
Their Twitter had the same thing but some parts where blurred out.
Also, nothing was said on twitter, until after I started tweeting to them and the world about it....

https://twitter.com/Bettafold/status/782408063420538880

https://twitter.com/Bettafold/status/782404713455026176

https://twitter.com/Bettafold/status/782407017465942017

Tweet them here

https://twitter.com/FullFlush_Poker

E

Ender70

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a deposit on FFP after playing the freerolls for a while, one must make a deposit in order to withdraw money.

A few days later someone in China had been trying to use my visa info to buy products online, luckily my bank blocked it all.

Can't be a coincidence.

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although they had good freerolls; I never bothered making an account there. I somehow had doubts that all the work I would put to build up a roll would vanish some day.

I don't think Full Flush is related to Lock Poker but they appeared on the scene just after Lock closed. I saw some of CC members lose their rolls on Lock and it made me sad.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi, was this the number you got from the webpage, that you called? 1-469-772-3411

it was from the webpage I found..and this number was in an email they sent: 1-800-841-0286

Yes, it was the 469-772-3411 number. Thanks for providing the other number. I don't think I will even bother with it though. I don't really figure they will ever come back online.

I

iowamale

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
full flush poker

do not think its going to be back on last all that money :mad:

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very happy for U, Shiney... um... er... I happen to be playing from MASSACHUSETTS, USA... I'm SURE pokerstars and partypoker will gladly accept me for cash game...

Until poker is regulated in the USA I will NOT deposit... MY personal preference... not YOURS... MINE... YOU do what YOU want to do, ok? I have money on EVERY US site I play on (about 5)... W/O DEPOSIT... This is why it really doesn't matter if I lost Full Flush money or not... It sux... but it didn't originate from MY bankroll/money to begin with... It was all the donks' monies collected (the term "donks" here does not include CC members/freerolls)... Only $99... so wtf? I just feel bad for players like PapaC... I KNOW how it feels cause I spent time building all my bankrolls as well...

I didn't disrespect u... So for being rude... :p right back atcha...
I don't understand where I was being rude:confused: , you obviously read more into my post than what I wrote.

Ezekiel162

Ezekiel162

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't understand where I was being rude:confused: , you obviously read more into my post than what I wrote.

Unless I'm mistaken, I thought :p is the universal emoticon for sticking your tongue out at someone essentially like saying "f*ck my post or opinion"...:confused: What do u take it to mean Shinedown...? If I'm mistaken/wrong here then I take my hat off and give u tha humbles... It wan't your post at all. It was the icon you used after you made your post... otherwise I would have responded differently...

let's let tha thread get back on topic about Full Flush... :)

Last edited:
G

GummiStarZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i really liked that site. that sux, another site doubting the credibility of online gambling.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
spoke to what i believe is head guy. He flat out told me they are getting a new poker client will be 7 to 10 days. Thats not in stone you will be able to use old log in to new software

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the update Robert. That's a little positive and that's good. I'm glad that I have come through the hell it caused me, so whatever happens is good for me.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unless I'm mistaken, I thought :p is the universal emoticon for sticking your tongue out at someone essentially like saying "f*ck my post or opinion"...:confused: What do u take it to mean Shinedown...? If I'm mistaken/wrong here then I take my hat off and give u tha humbles... It wan't your post at all. It was the icon you used after you made your post... otherwise I would have responded differently...

let's let tha thread get back on topic about Full Flush... :)
I'm from a different generation where an emoji is nothing more than an amusing pic.

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for the sake of those that have money I hope you all get it. Me on the other hand still waiting 2 plus years for cake payout lol

Ezekiel162

Ezekiel162

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm from a different generation where an emoji is nothing more than an amusing pic.

I take my hat off to you and give you the humbles shinedown... my bad... :smile:

bettafold

bettafold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I take my hat off to you and give you the humbles shinedown... my bad... :smile:

yea, I use the :p for when ever I'm joking around or say something I'm try to be cute with...it's definitely more of a show of friendship, or positive friendly banter. Glad you guys worked it out :D

Full Flush Poker