What is the best poker site for US players?

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Intertops is cool but how is it the best? Less players. Bovada.lv is awesome. Plus they have zone poker with more than enough traffic 24 hours a day. On sportsbetting or betonline there is never anyone playing boost/zone poker and late at night its hard getting anything going
I totally agree with you. What do you think of 888, unibet and BETONLNE. I have played on these platforms, they seem to be very good. Please comment, I'll be waiting.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon is okay too. ACR is your best bet.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately our online poker options in the USA are limited. I've played on ACR for several years but in light of their software update disasters I'm looking for alternatives.

J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I quit playing online in the US.
Reason being ( not whining just a fact jack)
1) I have played the same strategy across tables and after a time I have seen the cards play to my betting habits. Now how does a truly random deal do that?
2) great hand know I beat the guy yet the river or turn gets the card to make his 4 out or even 3 out bet. 1 once maybe but realistic odds that does not happen. try it and watch your stack vaporize.

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I went to the USA, I would definitely visit Las Vegas !!

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Curious as to preferred US friendly sites... I haven't seen anything about ignition, bovada, or global...

I love Bovada. I can send you an invite for that site if you like, good rewards program.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Click the poker site Reviews tab at the top to get the top 5 rated by CC

O

ozrock

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BetOnline doesn't have nearly as much traffic as ACR but they do run tournies all day and have some cash tables going. I like ACR better because I just like the software and many freerolls they run there throughout the day.

I agree, but I wonder if ACR has decided to get rid of the free rolls. Sure does seem like it is taking them a while to get them going again.

D

Dmont0609

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pppoker

we have a large club on pppoker. Cash and tourneys at various stakes. Over 70 tables running 24/7. And withdrawals are instant! Dm me if you are interested

O

ozrock

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BetOnline doesn't have nearly as much traffic as ACR but they do run tournies all day and have some cash tables going. I like ACR better because I just like the software and many freerolls they run there throughout the day.

I agree, but I wonder if ACR has decided to get rid of the free rolls. Sure does seem like it is taking them a while to get them going again.

J

Jai_R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best Poker Sites

This may be up somewhere on the site, but I haven't found it yet. What are the best poker sites to use being in the US. Do you all think they will ever figure it out like they did in NJ? I used to have fun, now... it's not as fun as it used to be.

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Betonline and JuicyStakes..on my phone I like pp poker for tourneys and cash..

stangret

stangret

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend you to try TigerGaming. US friendly poker room with players from USA ad canada. Or you can try BetOnline.
I played both and had no problem.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play betonline and sportsbetting :p

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As recommended by Cardschat, I can verify that ACR (once updates are completed), ignition, and Intertops are all great sites, although Intertops traffic is pretty low so maybe stick to the other two.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would wait until ACR completes their software update. They have the most traffic, the best tournaments and freerolls that run all day. Ignition and Bovada are soft rooms that you may find to your liking but I don't like them because players are anonymous on there. Now some people might like that aspect of Ignition and Bovada poker but I prefer ACR over them because I want to know who I'm playing against. Another room I'd try if you have to play poker is BetOnline but they have less traffic than ACR so when ACR is done updating I won't hesitate to play there anymore.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I am well aware that he is playing for more than 10 years, he was delighted, I am also looking forward to the opening of the AKP.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend you to try TigerGaming. US friendly poker room with players from USA ad Canada. Or you can try BetOnline.
I played both and had no problem.

TigerGaming looks interesting.

W

witfighter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you had to choose only one?

What poker site would u choose if you could only play at one from now on. I would choose bovada. However if sportsbetting.ag had enough players playing boost/zone poker i would choose them.

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What poker site would u choose if you could only play at one from now on. I would choose bovada. However if sportsbetting.ag had enough players playing boost/zone poker i would choose them.
I would choose 888 because there is so many different tournaments and many players so you can find always good game to play.

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Given the new changes taking place over the past few years, I think best room it is 888. Weak field and freerolls are a distinctive feature in comparison with other poker rooms.