What is the best poker site for US players?

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Biggest MTT fields are at America's Cardroom

Softest cash games are Bovada/Ignition

These are the 2 clearly best options. At this point you really should learn to use crypto for deposits and withdrawals as it will make your life much much easier :)

Bovada a nice room, now GG and PS copying some options and animations that very similar from bovada/bodog changes such as tables spin'n'go cards from new game and formats.

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the US the best freerolls are the Cardschat freerolls. ACR/BCP and BetOnline. intertops has some freerolls also. I don`t play Carbon but I think they have a daily freeroll if you satisfy a certain amount of activity.

Last edited:
JulioJones

JulioJones

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bumping this thread. Acr seems to have removed their freerolls, at least for US players. What would be the best site as of July 2019?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think you need to wait. ACR is still updating its software. This, of course, takes too long, but we have no choice.

R3DRANG3R

R3DRANG3R

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Biggest MTT fields are at America's Cardroom

Softest cash games are Bovada/Ignition

These are the 2 clearly best options. At this point you really should learn to use crypto for deposits and withdrawals as it will make your life much much easier :)

i guess im gonna make an ACR account for the mtt fields

Fahqall

Fahqall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best current site for US players not in NJ

Im currently playing on betonline, which hasnt given me the best experience when it comes to customer service, depositing, and withdrawing. Is there any better option available that im missing out on?

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great question, haven't found any myself.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im currently playing on betonline, which hasnt given me the best experience when it comes to customer service, depositing, and withdrawing. Is there any better option available that im missing out on?
It really depends on what you're most in need of? Right now I've been playing a lot on 64 spades? But deposits are a pain. Global poker has easy deposits but the action is juiced. I don't even know what America's card room is doing now, I also have had good and bad results with ignition poker. It really depends on the day?

P

poltad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sketch

It’s really too bad you can’t play on a site where you don’t have to continually ask whether it is legitimate. I love the flexibility of online poker but the non NJ based sites just seem sketchy.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bovada / Ignition is the best overall atm, but the games are all anonymous.

The brand has been around since the early days of online poker tho, so your money is safe and they always pay people out

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You are not missing anything.

It really depends on what you're most in need of? Right now I've been playing a lot on 64 spades? But deposits are a pain. Global poker has easy deposits but the action is juiced. I don't even know what America's card room is doing now, I also have had good and bad results with ignition poker. It really depends on the day?

As far as I know, ACR is in the past now. Don't believe them when they say the private games will be up again.

64Spades is not a better alternative. BetOnline has great software (for US facing games) and still has a few private games.

I will be happy when the wsop/888 player pool grows beyond New Jersey, Nevada and Maryland. Then we will not have to deal with all these offshore frakkers.

Techniquez

Techniquez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where's the best online poker site open to US players?

I have about 7 sites as of right now, 6 of them are like doubles of themselves. So I actually have 4 sites individually. I miss the good old online days, where I had my go to pokerstars running all day. Today I have maybe one go to in ACR. It's just there's a ton of talk about the online poker arena, but so much the same content. Is there, and or do you think there might be better online sites up and running soon?
Thanks,
Tech.