shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
888 is the most fun to play on. Nothing better than having fun on the webcam tables imo.
For tournaments probably pokerstars though

S

sslater

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried it yesterday to play 50 man SNG ($ 5) on partypoker. But for half a day (14:00 to 23:00) opened only tournament :/ awful traffic.

S

sotakid80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bovada seems best for the players in the us. just i would stay away from betonline.

P

pharaoh57

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
favorite sites

I like Bovada, they also have a sports book which is nice, I only wish they had freerolls. Carbon is decent as well and has a few freerolls, but I'd say my favorite is still Bovada.

imtheman

imtheman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play on poker stars and full tilt and i don't think full tilt is rigged i win more times then i lose on full tilt don't get frustrated you cant win them all.

S

shaazy712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my 2 choices were fultilt and pokerstars but since i cannot play their anymore carbon has become my #1 choice.

G

goodgameme

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada here since I'm from the states. I like the traffic and the variety of SnGs. I only wish they had a better selection of micro buyins for MTTs and player to player transfers.

S

StorkMerriam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
#1 - Titan #2 - Poker Time #3 - Poker Heaven #4 Full Tilt

W

waterboy73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would easily say my votes go to PokerStars and FullTilt. Bust since it's been a hot minute since I have actually played there (U.S. player here) I would have to go with Carbon, mainly based on MTT selection, not that it is great by any means. If this was 6 months ago, my vote would have went to intertops, but since their MTT schedule was slashed, and the payout structures were inflated to basically payout like 50% of the field. My vote goes to Carbon.

M

MadAdo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1.) PokerStars as they are simply the best
2.) FullTilt as they are connected to PokerStars :)

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All you people who said pokerstars is best say please why you think that?

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

catchitfool

catchitfool

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
merge for the longest however BCP is catching up fools p2p soft fields+++

wanderingthehall

wanderingthehall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS was my favorite site before BF. Now it's Carbon. They have the best player base for US players, a decent variety of games, and reliable cashouts. I also play at SWC and Bovada and think they are both good options. I've tried out quite a few other sites and don't care for them.

R

RogerZzz8979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely prefer PokerStars, but I have plans to install other programs as well. PokerStars has the best software, and I know they are also the owners of Full Tilt, so I guess that's worth a shot as well.

I started out with PartyPoker, but that just looks horrible nowadays. I don't think I can even access my account. And, because I have a Bwin-account (being a Real Madrid-fan ;-)), I checked out their poker room as well. Ridiculous. I have heard pretty good things about 888 and carbon as well, maybe I'll take them into consideration :)

L

LukeSilver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whats your favorite

whats your favourite site to play on and why?

I am just wondering which sites these forums are spread across and the reasons for this.

Peteyweestro

Peteyweestro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i could play anywhere i liked Stars and as for a software i like the best to play on is Merge.

S

Swickster007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have only played on bovada, black chip poker and carbon poker...so I'll just rate those in my preferences. Bovada is the best for MTT's and I've heard many people agree with that statement. They have more big tables throughout the day than the other sites. Black Chip Poker has a cheap $10 freeroll about every hour. It's not like you'll make much money, but good for entertainment if you want to kill some time but not be glued to the computer(you can walk away and not worry about your losses). Then the Carbon poker is running a 1k freeroll every day in February. I like the gameplay a lot more on carbon than I do on the other sites...just from how you can interact with the other players and bcp doesn't provide %'s of your hand when all in. all in all, I play more on bcp than I do the others. Bovada is probably still number one, I just don't have as big of a bank roll on that site.

zEric7x

zEric7x

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I currently play on Carbon Poker. It is hard to say if it is my favorite poker site and I am considering putting a bankroll on Bovada in the future.

N

NormanM

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Full Tilt. I don't know exactly why, maybe cause its friendly interface. PokerStars is the second. And I tried to play at 888poker, but didn't like it.

R

ruslan_babaev

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars is very cool room because i love it!!! play on pokerstars

R

ruslan_babaev

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
and fulltilt cool too!!! easy and interesting

I

ioannisk73

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the pokerstars is the best but also the ipoker network is very good and skins like paddypower poker and winner poker are very good too with reliable payments and good traffic

B

Boriska797

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm prefer PokerStars because it's reliable.