Chips
im in pokerstars and i have to say that i think its the best there is

W

wizz__

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1.For me is Pokerstars - Because there are lots of tournaments, cash games etc , also design, tables are very good.
2. Full Tilt - Less tournaments, than ps , but i really like prize pools and also design is ok.
3. Is unibet, because i first started to play there, and good memories :D

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have turned my attention, time and money to microgaming, betsafe, because of their soft games and loose players
but ps is the best

S

StorkMerriam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Time with Micro Gaming is a great site . Lots of fish and deposits and withdrawls very timely...............

G

GSPchamp315

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play on pokerstars because all others I tried so far I disliked for some kind of reason. Probablh I just got used to pokerstars and I don't like new things really.. but yeah can't go wrong with the most played site I guess

S

sslater

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play today on pokerhavean (microgaming) and coral and both crash the softwer :/ i stay better on PS

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your top poker rooms...

I've been playing off and on over last few months - busy at work.
Anyway, I was on Full Tilt a day or so ago and got chatting to an old adversary from my party poker days. They were telling me how bad PP is now, but I don't know.

It got me thinking. When I first started playing poker about 8 years ago, my fav site was Ladbrokes. I then had a spell favouring Titan, then it was Stars, then Party. Funny how your poker room preference changes?

Out of interest, what is everyones fav poker rooms at the moment? I might have a look if some I have not played.

My fav rooms in order at the moment are
1) Full Tilt
2) Pokerstars
I don't play anymore at present :)

Enzo1089

Enzo1089

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being that I am in the states my favorite poker rooms are
1) Bovada
2) Black Chip

I don't really play anywhere else. The payouts take too long on other sites.

S

Sjonion620

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2) full tilt
3) bounty pkr
4) switch poker
5) pokerstars

still #1 is strippoker in a bar...:)

J

JFKblownaway

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada but I'm really falling in love with seals with clubs, for us in usa it's bitcoin so withdraws are almost instant. A nice group of core players too, tournaments are lacking but as they grow I'm sure they'll get better.

And of course if I could play on pokerstars that would be my one and only room. It's like a first love that deep down inside is never coming back.

Btw maybe we can stop doing the lock freerolls for cardschat and do seals with clubs instead?

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is fulltilt and pokerstars.
-you can switch money anytime vise versa and there is no minimum amount.
-less waiting time for s&g, fill up right away.
-freerolls to build your BR.
-different promotions.

R

ravpl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. PS
2.FTP
I try also play at 888 but don't like their soft. In this time i don't want change this 2 rooms. It's fine to play here

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars
Fulltilt

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) I like mostly full tilt poker its number 1 in my poker rooms list!
2) Now I am plaing a lot at BCP i feel good there.t
3) I was inlove with 888 untill they suspended my account because i am from bulgaria and i am not allowed to play there :(

P

pokermafia

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say PokerStars... but since I can't play there anymore, I really enjoy Carbon Poker.

I've almost doubled my deposit in little over a month.

S

StorkMerriam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think poker stars has to much of a monopoly in online poker. A site with out competition only hurts us as players . They don't have to work to keep players and thats what hurts rakeback deals and such . I say we start spreading out and basically boycott P.S. to create some competition. Microgaming is good and 888 is awesome and ongame is improving , lets support the sites offering straight rakeback and send a message guys.. Just my two cents no offence intended.. S

S

Sjonion620

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with Merriam, pokerstars has a monopoly and is too massive. But they should be careful as they will not be that forever. partypoker used to be the #1, and where are they now? The Greece were once the biggest empire, and now they beg us for money to buy some olives…
I think for big poker rooms, full tilt has more user-friendly (i.e. for players who do not play 15 hours a day) promotions.

S

sslater

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer clearly FullTilt. They have a very friendly software and traffic is also not the worst. but it's just my subjective opinion. On the other hand, of course, PS is the largest poker company, that has great traffic and tournaments of course have a very decent subsidies.

T

tinchoarse

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer ps because it has the best interface, also has high traffic of users online and very good freerolls, hurts bad beats.
how good are also the vip status.
I played a lot in your everest poker freerolls to start earning money (shasta) but after the awards were fpp points

S

sslater

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
which good freerolls on PS you think ??? freerolls is weakest point of this poker room.

S

sotakid80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bovada seems to be the best. i dont like bet online too much. if i could play on ps or ft i would as i thought they were the best before we "us players" got the boot. bovada has my money and me as a customer.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i recommend microgaming betsafe (poker black) and betsson, soft games, deposits and withdrawals are well timed and they have good and friendly support

marqha

marqha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars and Full Tilt Poker are the clear two best imo