• Start date
8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me: best play at unibet and 888.
the site don't bother me a lot and there are a limited number of maniaks playing.

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like ACR because it's US friendly lol

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like ACR...I think their algorithms for card play are close to live...I do not see as many 4 card wins like other sites...I enjoy it there...I also play ignition from time to time simply cause I have free cash there...but I prefer ACR...one of the few choices for US players...

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
They all have their merits. Personally FTP and Carbon were my favorites many years ago. FTP was destroyed by a group of greedy professionals.
Still have fun on Carbon. party poker is enjoyable and ACR rates high with me.
Having a crazily bad run on Stars and I'm hoping things will eventually come right there as well.
BOL, SB and 888 are relatively new to me but I'm having a good run on the former two and like playing there without a HUD.
Look around and see what suits you.:)

A

Actor247

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite site and why...

My two favorite sites are ACR and also a fairly new one still 64spades. They have many different clubs to join and on some on air scheduled tournies with freerolls.

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BCP for now. BOL is a strong second, being very reliable, but there aren't any real micro stakes cash games anymore, and hardly any FRolls.
BCP has all the MTTs and all the way down to $0.02 big blind cash tables, so that's why it's my main site now. Also I'm in the USA.

E

ElDoopa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
unibet

try unibet! good starting bonus plus very easy field :) good to start with. poker stars in full of regs and without tracking software u got no chance. on Unibet u can not use any tracking softwares so its pure poker!