99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorite Poker site and why?

I like 888 poker as i like sit n gos so when there is a huge field ,it doesnt matter with the blinds going up faster and less clock the hands and tournaments move right along. I can remember playing on ft or pokerstars where the same amount of people takes at very least double the time to play it down ,nothing more brutal playing 3-4 hours and not making anything,888 its done by 2

E

Elena81

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like NetBet Poker. There are a large number of freerolls with prize which is very good for beginners.

P

Poker247

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like ACR for the freerolls and Bovada for their SnGs. Right now ACR is doing an omaha promo, so if you want to dabble for free in omaha there is your option. I think someone said ACR and 888 are the same company with different skins? Bovada has tables going all the time (lots of traffic) which is nice for my schedule. Gl out there!

84ofspadesallin

84ofspadesallin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its tough to tell which ones are rigged or not

don't play on any site from the U.S its most likely either

1) rigged to high heaven

2) you will never see your money

3) probably both or 1 equals the other

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Vegas 24/7 but LuckyHog Poker is my favorite of all time.

Those are ever so close to my heart with their early promos and $$$. Who can relate to that a repute the good times...

H

hkoch7

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive seen players chew out betonline for its lackluster software and for being on the Chico Poker network, amongst other complaints. However, the competition is soft and i have been very successful in managing a bankroll through it's niiiice MTT gtd bonuses and it's hourly freerolls

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What ever one I am winning on at any given time.

arizoney

arizoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to think i had a favorite site but the feeling would only last a short time. But living in the US one can understand. If these poker sites would offer a service instead of trying to shove a product down our throats it would be a lot better. I have a long list of how messed up online poker is in the US. So i play online as a hobby. For these reasons i must take the better of the evils and dont have favorite one at this time. ACR or BCP,Carbon (merge),Bovada,Full Flush and intertops in that order I havent tried any Bitcoin sites just too scary after what ive been through.

sergkonev

sergkonev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars! The largest number of players, a lot of tournaments, a nice design, and reliability.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Full Tilt. And a lot of freeroll and software normal. I feel calmer here than anywhere else.

J

jigglypuff99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
although i can't play on it, definitely pokerstars. any time I see someone playing on there I get jealous. The amount of users alone is incredible.

BBr3

BBr3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorite Poker Client ?

What is your favorite poker client?

Also if you want, explain why.

ezgift

ezgift

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888poker and Intertops - easy players here

A

atila1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars. best interfeace, cool support, easy withdraw money if you lucky (or good) enough to get some

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars
No other client of the poker room so this is perfect combined beauty and comfort, convenient carrying out of the gameplay. You can always count on professional and competent service support for the PokerStars poker room - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The biggest amount of poker games You will find in the poker room Poker Stars: Texas holdem, Omaha, Omaha hi / lo, seven card Stud, seven card Stud hi-lo, five-card, 2-7 draw poker triple sharing, 2-7 draw poker with a single draw, Razz, Badugi, HORSE, Mix of 8 games.
Poker Stars is pleased proud to offer You a wide selection of games for real money with the minimum limits of $0,01/$0,02 and the highest $1000/$2000.
Here You can play poker for no-limit tables, tables with pot limit and fixed limit, where the size of blinds ranges from $0,01/$0,02 blinds up to $20/40.
227057680.gif

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars, of course, has a lot of terrific promotions, plus a lot of attention is paid to the interests of users, their security. Excellent software, a huge number of very diverse tournaments, its own school, which enables newcomers to improve their poker skills.

froggeedogs

froggeedogs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
favourite poker site

really like the layout of 888 but the connection is iffy but I have never been disconnected on poker stars. I do like the animation on 888 so it would have to be a tie

coloradosc

coloradosc

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you just talking about the client... Pokerstars, no doubt... best interface, usability and low requirements, the only annoying thing is the high update rate.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me favorite is PS because there are lot of freerolls which i prefer to play.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best poker client is pokerstars. Pleasant interface and convenient settings.

A

armher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars have more SnG and more tournaments for all people.
888 have more tickets and gifts.

Other clients I don't use.

K

karkachi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like pokerstars and 888poker simply because the best players are in it.