antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Both 888poker and pokerstars for me . 888poker because it has the micro limits step tournaments , and the poker club freerolls are good . Pokerstars because of the homegames , leagues , the many games it has every hour and the zoom 9 max 2nl and 5nl :)

L

Lilbrown92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Pokerstars is the best but I also like skybet. At skybet there are only 6 people at the table so I find it easier to study the game of the people I'm playing against.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In which room do you play and why?

The controversy over the best poker room will probably never abate: the giants of PokerStars, which have recently gained a huge popularity of 888poker, the rebellion from the ashes of partypoker, which entered the Asian network of Lotos Poker, the American network and dozens of small rooms scattered across the Web. Now there is definitely something to choose from.

And which poker room do you like most and why?

Attachments

• dwLk010VeM8.jpg
    dwLk010VeM8.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 84
Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play everywhere. looking for good promotions, interesting tournaments. With pleasure I played a series of assignments dedicated to Usain Bolt in PokerStars.

To concentrate for a game in one room only makes sense if you are trying to grow at the limits and get a VIP status and a high rakeback. Unfortunately, rakeback in pokerstars has become "funny" and a large amount of play in this room does not make sense.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only two - pokerstars and playnow.com. Pokerstars has the best software and the most games. Playnow is the safest and cheapest to make deposits and withdrawals.

R

Rollex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Pokerstars. Tried a few smaller but they were closed, not profitable.

I don't know what is better for cashout in Ukraine.

PS doesn't work with mastercard, so I need visa in $, it's strange, but gamed on PS are nice.

Emixilian

Emixilian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars and 888poker . Stars cuz of the software and the amount of players , and 888poker for promotions and stuff...

A

AlexTheOwl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think ignition / Bovada / bodog has the softest games available to US players, so I play there.

I prefer to play against usernames instead of numbers, so I play a little bit at ACR also. But I am a winning player on Ignition, and a losing player at ACR.

Last edited:
K

KingMikey423

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What's your favorite online Poker Site and For What Reasons?

Im very new to this website and especially these forums. Ive been playing poker (off and online) since i was about 13-14 but just recently began playing these online poker sites/softwares about a couple weeks or so ago and have already placed in the top 25 of 3-400+ entrants in 3 tournaments. (10th is my best as far a as real money tourneys anyway. But Im wanting to know all of your guys' favorite sites and why? What makes it your favorite? I would have to say that mine so far is ACR (Americas Cardroom) mainly for the fact that they do multiple freerolls a day that are completely free and dont require anything beforehand to enter. 1st place wins 2.50 to their account for FREE!! thats pretty awesome.

Let me know your favorites and which sites are better in your opinion?

P.S. What other sites offer really good and pretty frequent freerolls?

J

jeni8601

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In US

I live in the US, and I only use Betonline and ACR. I like BetOnline better because I can play all games from my phone. ACR has one option for those who play poker on their mobile. Both are trustworthy though.

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR and BOL. because I live in the USA. Pretty happy with ACR customer support.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, my favorite PokerStars, because I play for a very long time on it, but there are not enough freerolls on PokerStars - - and on others there are so many freerolls - 888 poker and other good sites, but I only play PokerStars and 888 Poker!

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the big prizes by PokerStars and regularities tournaments

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars, because they have some great promotions and freerolls all the time ;)

L

laiomaycon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker star

I prefer to play pokerstar for being a clear platform and for offering me a problem with the theme through my cell phone. A great platform for Android that allows me to play my favorite game without needing this on the computer. he is excellent

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars even if they are going downhill the last few years.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR because when it is time to cash out you get your money and not excuses.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PartyPoker,not too many sites where you can start with $60 cash and access to 3 $250 freerolls plus CC`s $300 Freeroll(all weekly)A super soft daily $100 freeroll,,,plus free tickets almost weekly,1ct sattys.I ran up my br to $1400 with limited play in 6 mths,,,,(and doing it again!)Best site ever! Cheers! :ciao:

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play in most poker site but im only comfort with pokerstars.. so i just play in one site, Pokerstars..

J

JohnCoffee90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play on PokerStars because for me it has the best software and user display. So easy to find tourneys or cgs u wanna play. I tried 888 once and it was way harder to get used to it.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My fav is PokerStars, because they have the fastest cashouts. I also like 32red poker.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in the US so poker stars is not an option. I used to play there, but now play Bet On Line. The software is exactly the same and it's what I've grown accustomed to.

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doing my current challenge on Black Chip Poker (skin on WPN with ACR) and have played there before as well; generally like the site, the software, customer support, and traffic. Not a huge fan of most of the tournies being R&A and like 4 hr late regs so generally play cash there.

Also play regularly on Bovada for MTTs because I enjoy their freezeout large GTD tournies and the anon feature is a nice break for some cash games. Zone poker is fun there too for a break from the grind.

I want to like intertops but their low traffic and absurd amount of paperwork required for high fee cashouts that then cost a lot in fees kind of turned me off to them.

Have had generally good experiences on all three though.

EllinLucky

EllinLucky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker room is PokerStars. I like it because it's the biggest poker room with huge choice tables, games and players during all day and night. PokerStars has a clear and fast sistem of deposits and cashouts.