Poker in the ears starcode

B

blackcatyc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
В прошлый понедельник я смотрел подкаст, и, поскольку я не мог говорить по-английски, я не мог получить пароль для игры. Может кто-нибудь дать мне совет, чтобы сегодня я могу получить пароль, наблюдая за подкастом?
Hi friend. When there is a podcast, look carefully at the comments, to the left will be the icon SWORD: after there will be a password for the tournament

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i wish all players good luck, and i hope for some bounties :D

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok so i now have the starcode ticket for game 4 - can i ask where the freeroll is in the PS client lobby?

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok so i now have the starcode ticket for game 4 - can i ask where the freeroll is in the PS client lobby?
Glenn you should see the ticket but the game wont appear on ticket to closer to starting time maybe 1/2 hr before and the password will be released about 2 min before start of game
I have a ticket now

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank You

Glenn you should see the ticket but the game wont appear on ticket to closer to starting time maybe 1/2 hr before

As ever - Sharon you are the hostess with the mostess :)

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi friend. When there is a podcast, look carefully at the comments, to the left will be the icon SWORD: after there will be a password for the tournament

I'll keep an eye on that. Many thanks brother, valuable information!

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
throw here the password please,there is no possibility to watch the broadcast

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For me, PW was spoken about 30 seconds before tourney start. I put it in three times, each time it was "Wrong Password". I clicked Caps Lock for the fourth try, it was too late. I think I experienced stream lag and Caps Lock issues.

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, PW was spoken about 30 seconds before tourney start. I put it in three times, each time it was "Wrong Password". I clicked Caps Lock for the fourth try, it was too late. I think I experienced stream lag and Caps Lock issues.
No, it was suddenly absolutly! "verified" was NOT password! (So I can post it, haha). In last podcast they told instruction how to get right password from this word (adding some numbers). So only 114 players knew it. Lol! :D

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those who do not speak English unfortunately it is practically impossible to get this password. Twitch moderators do not clear the password.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, it was suddenly absolutly! "verified" was NOT password! (So I can post it, haha). In last podcast they told instruction how to get right password from this word (adding some numbers). So only 114 players knew it. Lol! :D

Is it not allowed to post the password here?

Kyshman

Kyshman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm so angry right now.
Is it some additional digits for password?

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so angry right now.
Is it some additional digits for password?

Not only you are angry :D
But it's honest. It was rule: you should listen full podcast to play in tournament. You like me didn't listen it and get time of star code here. But additional digits I suppose were in the middle or in the end of podcast. So... genuinely!

Last edited:
teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not only you are angry :D
But it's not honest. It was rule: you should listen full podcast to play in tournament. You like me didn't listen it and get time of star code here. But additional digits I suppose were in the middle or in the end of podcast. So... genuinely!

I will never be able to play this tournament then. I do not speak a word in English hahaha

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nothing potrail time to broadcast this ..the password in two minutes and how to spell ,have entered is invalid.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Ok I kept asking myself why it didnt work.1h wait for the start of the tournament for nothing. yes not obvious if we are limited English level. I really wanted to play it is not luck.

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will never be able to play this tournament then. I do not speak a word in English hahaha
Yes, it's too hard for non-english-spesking man (for me too). But there is a help with twitch chat where password is posting. But podcast's instruction is a problem yeah. So maybe in this thread people will be post time for star code with password instruction :D

frederixo

frederixo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In stream pokerstars on twitch one is hacker work for pokerstars and manipulate and stolen from players by fake botspokerstars. Its 2 imbeciles every monday in live on twitch

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I forgot about this tournament, has just checked it and was wondering what happened as the field is way too small. Well, I think that's a smart move by them honestly, it totally prevented password sharing.

You still can play tournaments with buy-in in a HG. $5.5 one has just begun.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
i didnt continue listening when i got the starcode , it is such a waste i managed to collect 8 bounties and was planning to do better this week , with missing the first of the series and today tournament i dont think i have a chance anymore and wont bother trying anymore , sad :(

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok I kept asking myself why it didnt work.1h wait for the start of the tournament for nothing. yes not obvious if we are limited English level. I really wanted to play it is not luck.
Yeah, at first, I was feared by time shift (It was cancelled in Russia). But when I've known it I was happy so I was ready to wait 1 hour.
Yeah we are limited but sadly it's our problem. It's freeroll. If they didn't prepare this trap it was kilo field. But right now they are playing normal turbo tournament.

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was kinda sad for not being able to play, but it's only fair. I don't even like their stream/podcast and went there only for the freeroll. Completely deserved, IMO