Poker in the ears starcode

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That would be so cruel, than you have to remember to hole podcast word by word to get the addition for the pw? idk, if I should listen to the hole thing again or not just to be sure! I have made 6 KO's already though, so I am in for the all-in shootout.
I don't think that the addon to the password will be that hard to figure out the last one you would have to listen to the entire podcast near the end age 43 it was plastered right below both commentators on the twitch stream.

X

xbursonicx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was a clue lol How you all even listen? :D

the last one you would have to listen to the entire podcast near the end age 43 it was plastered right below both commentators on the twitch stream

Even if the time code for the password weren't posted in this thread I would surely stopped listening to the podcast once I heard the password (which was told far earlier than the end of podcast) - because listening to it is just a waste of time (same goes for their twitch stream). I understand that freeroll comes with a price but in this case it's a WHOLE HOUR of nonsense - couldn't they just fit everything in 15 min format (which would've made much more tolerable)?

Also there was a time when the tickets couldn't be issued in the PS client. If I were to listen to the whole podcast just to get canned right before freeroll I'd be so mad I don't even wanna think about it.

Overall I'm sure the audience of this podcast will become non-existent once the freerolls are over because the content quality and format don't do anything to justify spending so much time on it. To me it's like on demand freerolls on ACR - just not worth it.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Even if the time code for the password weren't posted in this thread I would surely stopped listening to the podcast once I heard the password (which was told far earlier than the end of podcast) - because listening to it is just a waste of time (same goes for their twitch stream). I understand that freeroll comes with a price but in this case it's a WHOLE HOUR of nonsense - couldn't they just fit everything in 15 min format (which would've made much more tolerable)?

Also there was a time when the tickets couldn't be issued in the PS client. If I were to listen to the whole podcast just to get canned right before freeroll I'd be so mad I don't even wanna think about it.

Overall I'm sure the audience of this podcast will become non-existent once the freerolls are over because the content quality and format don't do anything to justify spending so much time on it. To me it's like on demand freerolls on ACR - just not worth it.

you're right, it's just a waste of time listening to the podcast because I do not think you have anything to learn from it

glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you're right, it's just a waste of time listening to the podcast because I do not think you have anything to learn from it

I am here to play POKER not to listen to two dudes talk bout hot chili chiken wings on a podcast LOL.:elefant: Mabye they caught someone's interest? All I hear is blah blah blah, mostly.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Star code GPLFINALS

You are absolutely right in my opinion. Can't tell anything about ACR but their podcasts are trash and I'm still mad on them for how they tricked me last week. ;)

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am here to play POKER not to listen to two dudes talk bout hot chili chiken wings on a podcast LOL.:elefant: Mabye they caught someone's interest? All I hear is blah blah blah, mostly.
I agree make the buy in with a ticket a reward for listening to the entire more then an hour of useless Poker content.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I can't comprehend (and don't want to) how people can complain about these freerolls. It's just the same as those members that write really long posts how they don't have time to fulfill CardsChat requirements for being approved for the FRC (but have enough time to play them :) ). If it's so painful for you - then don't do it. No one is making you to waste your time and listen to podcasts or play freerolls. Everyone has a free choice.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sad part with what they done is there are many less players then from the first 3-4 games and anyone playing with the password now being posted only 2 mins to start
We wont have a chance to win the platinum pass because less players == less KO's

can never catch up other then winning the bonus KO $$$

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
People crying and moaning about hating the podcast, not speaking English and not getting into the freeroll are hilarious.

The competition is FOR FANS OF THE PODCAST.

If you don't understand English or are bored by the content you're obviously not a fan of the show.

You're a value hunter trying to weasel your way into a competition that isn't for you and you're exactly the kind of people they were trying to keep out.

You didn't make it in because you listened for the starcode then turned it off?

Good! [emoji1303][emoji846]

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Starcode or clue about password is not problem. Big problem is they forgot about delay on stream. They think give us password before 5 minutes to start tournament , but we get it only before 1-2 minutes to start. And this time is not enough to enter password

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Starcode or clue about password is not problem. Big problem is they forgot about delay on stream. They think give us password before 5 minutes to start tournament , but we get it only before 1-2 minutes to start. And this time is not enough to enter password

No, that can t be a problem.
You have plenty of time to enter 1 password in 2 minute. Lol.
I meen... To know how to speak english (at least decent) it s a must nowadays. Not only in poker but in day by day real life.
They will never set a starcode/password that is difficult to understand.
They will always spell the starcode for you.
They will not always spell the password because it's a bit on the rush.
Regarding podcast, isn t a podcast to learn poker. It s a podcast for fun and chilling.
It s a gr8 chance to win some free money and take a shoot to that platinum pass.
I guess listening to a podcast for 1h per week, then watching the stream for around 30 min, before tournament starts, it is worthing.

Cheers, c'ya at tables!

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Then tbh the promotion just isn't meant for you. Ofcourse tastes differ, some people may like the show, some may not and that's completely understandable. But the point is to let their community grow and give back to the ones who do actually enjoy it. If you don't think it's worth your time, might as well just not listen to it right?

And for over 60k worth in prizes up for grabs you just should'nt complain at all imo.

C

collesut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People crying and moaning about hating the podcast, not speaking English and not getting into the freeroll are hilarious.

The competition is FOR FANS OF THE PODCAST.

If you don't understand English or are bored by the content you're obviously not a fan of the show.

You're a value hunter trying to weasel your way into a competition that isn't for you and you're exactly the kind of people they were trying to keep out.

You didn't make it in because you listened for the starcode then turned it off?

Good! [emoji1303][emoji846]
Did todays tournament started? I am from central Europe and time zone Is bugging me?

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today the password will be in the podcast in two parts, like last time ?

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys. Can you post here password here?
Only part without clue. Only word from twitch show. Please for non-english players.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys. Can you post here password here?
Only part without clue. Only word from twitch show. Please for non-english players.
Strongly doubt, that our comrades share password.:):):)

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So password we get about 1-2minutes before tour start at stream, yea?
As I understand it ,the password can be divided into two parts, a word and a number ...an hour and a half will give the word, then the numbers ..I don't watch podcast since there is no way traffic :(

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is a program that is open if you want to hear it well, if not, do not ask for passwords. it's just like here you have to earn it

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Did todays tournament started? I am from central Europe and time zone Is bugging me?
Thanks[emoji5]

The tournament starts three hours from now, at 20.05 GMT. That is my understanding.

I highly doubt people should be posting the starcode or password here.

Hopefully mods see and remove any starcode or password posts promptly.

glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The tournament starts three hours from now, at 20.05 GMT. That is my understanding.

I highly doubt people should be posting the starcode or password here.

Hopefully mods see and remove any starcode or password posts promptly.

Nobody seem to delete the pw posted here.

Im listening to the podcast now, 45 minutes in. NO add-on for the pw yet, will see if there will be an add-on to the pw or not.

soo 21,05 CET?

I think people should respect the podcast wheater they like it or not and not post the pw and sc here.

glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OMG we have to figure it out for our self. HOPE they make it really clear lol...

Kyshman

Kyshman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im listening to the podcast now, 45 minutes in. NO add-on for the pw yet, will see if there will be an add-on to the pw or not.
And they have started conversation about it at 46 min.
I'm listening too right now.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
honestly i dont get it , they promote their podcast with this freeroll league and make publicity about it , to attract new listeners to the podcast and then they complain of value hunters.... come on.... if you want it exclusively to your fan base and not looking for new fans dont promote and no one would here about it or even bother to get in....

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is a program that is open if you want to hear it well, if not, do not ask for passwords. it's just like here you have to earn it
Earn ? This podcast is for fans ! You will watch it when there are no freerolls!?But all such correct, not to give the password and so forth....