Poker in the ears starcode

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm no offence but I disagree slightly because they use "starcode" instead of "password".starcode are rare at jokastars and some can't afford the data to listen in,anyone can listen which makes it a public starcode not a private password like CardsChat freerolls.just my opinion.

Ofcourse, everyone should feel free to disagree since it's just an opinion. I get what you're saying that it is indeed publicly available. But it is for a reason that they made it a bit hard to find the starcode in the podcast and give out the password very last minute. The idea is to give back to their own community and promote their podcast to new listeners. If you really want it, just listen to the podcast, it's not that much effort (plus it's a great show btw). Just giving out the starcode to value hunters kind of goes against the spirit of the event I'd say.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was watching live and could not get the password. They spoke very close to the tournament and did not type the password explicitly, for those who do not speak English is very difficult. We could get together and help the people here in the forum. Unfortunately I will not be able to play today, good luck to those who got here from the CC.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
made it down to 29 players today, had AQ vs A4 ,opponent hits 4 on turn

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
the irony i busted with an A4 ^^ , i tried to make a steal but they defended their blinds , i think i should change my steal methods or just stop trying , i think i am bad at it somehow , second tournament i went deep but busted with the same thing caught stealing blinds ^^

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the irony i busted with an A4 ^^ , i tried to make a steal but they defended their blinds , i think i should change my steal methods or just stop trying , i think i am bad at it somehow , second tournament i went deep but busted with the same thing caught stealing blinds ^^

Never stop trying to steal blinds mate. You may or may not try it a bit too often, that's hard to say without context. But especially in turbo tournaments you need to be agressive. And yes, that means busting every now and then. It's part of the game :D

Managed to get 4 KO's yesterday, made it into the all in shoot out already. Next objective is to climb up to a PCA satellite spot :p

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ah yes, I got fortunate enough to be sitting left of Hartigan this week, got Aces and called his shove on KJT flop, he had KT and remaining 2 cards did not see me improve.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ah yes, I got fortunate enough to be sitting left of Hartigan this week, got Aces and called his shove on KJT flop, he had KT and remaining 2 cards did not see me improve.
Darn thats nasty:eek: would have been nice bounty to get him, next week good luck.:)

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No luck playing thats tournaments, a lots of bad beats so far. lets see next week. Good luck in tables !!!

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
bad performance this monday , was playing 2 other tournaments when it started and wasnt nor ready nor lucky. next monday i will free my evening for it ) good luck for you guys on next ones as well.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've listened to the whole podcast today and I have not found the star code, maybe because my English is bad and I could not catch the moment he said it, or just at that moment I was distracted. If someone knows, can you tell me by private message or here? Thank you

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Podcast is up, starcode is up!
Gl and HF at tables on monday, c'ya all there!

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the star code for yesterday but for today - 26/10/18 - nothing as yet :)

B

blackcatyc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! New "twitterspat" starcode! All good game and good luck at the table!

O

Oxill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
starcode

this starcode is available only today or also monday 29.10?

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last Monday I watched the podcast and because I could not speak English I could not get the password to play. Could someone give me a tip so that today I can get the password by watching the podcast?