Kyshman

Kyshman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not only you are angry :D
But it's not honest. It was rule: you should listen full podcast to play in tournament. You like me didn't listen it and get time of star code here. But additional digits I suppose were in the middle or in the end of podcast. So... genuinely!

There was no any rules for pass. I've played previous 2 tournaments.
So today I had listen 30 minutes these 2 retards to find out I need listen them another hour? NO

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now that the tournament has started and the registrations are over.
can anyone tell me what was the correct password?

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was no any rules for pass.
I've played previous 2 tournaments.
I had listen 30 minutes these 2 retards to find out I need listen them another hour? NO
All have played previous two tournaments. ~90% "funs" of poker in the end were surprised by new rule. But after it the podcasts will be listened accurately. They are genius but today all are hate them :)

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it was verified43
OMG, it's too incredible - digits were before our faces! I can't believe. This league is becoming harder with every Monday! I think CardchaCard's FRC is easier to get than password on theit last tournaments :D

R

royalflush122096

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do love listening to music while I play some poker! It helps me feel calm thus avoiding going on tilt!

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
well i did cancel my plan with friends to be here and collect bounties to finally not get it XD , but to be fair i really hate their podcast i only listened enough to get the password ^^

Kyshman

Kyshman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But after it the podcasts will be listened accurately. They are genius but today all are hate them :)
The most players in PS freerolls dont speak and dont understand english. So there will not a great changes for podcast reviewing.

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most players in PS freerolls dont speak and dont understand english. So there will not a great changes for podcast reviewing.
My weakest part of English is audition. I can read, I can translate ("with dictionary"; btw in my military registration it's my status of English's level :D), but listening is a pain - I hear "blah blah blah you will need star code from podcast blah blah blah now blah blah blah password blah blah blah". And I am seriously.

Nelson1712

Nelson1712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they transmit through Twich, you have to be aware and follow the Twic of pokerstars, there they give the key 5 minutes before each tournament, they are 8 fehcas, and they are 5 each Monday of each week

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The password was released two minutes before the start of the tournament for prevention of password troll sharing and now listen to the entire podcast for the add on to the password 43 at the end. Its boring and a lot of blahs.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My weakest part of English is audition. I can read, I can translate ("with dictionary"; btw in my military registration it's my status of English's level :D), but listening is a pain - I hear "blah blah blah you will need star code from podcast blah blah blah now blah blah blah password blah blah blah". And I am seriously.

For those who don't speak english and only use the translator is frustrating. I saw a lot of people saying that the password was wrong in the chat and in the broadcast he didn't say "43" or at least i didn't hear him say that.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it was verified43
One minute before the game I entered this password, but I was not allowed to play. I belong to their club. Why would they do that?
86g7rf5

Last edited:
ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For those who don't speak english and only use the translator is frustrating. I saw a lot of people saying that the password was wrong in the chat and in the broadcast he didn't say "43" or at least i didn't hear him say that.
I didn't listen full podcast but I suppose he didn't say it, yes. I think so because number 43 was on Twitch - their captions were "43-years old" both (usually it's so funny captions). So listen it again and I am sure he said something like "add to password our age".

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok. Forget about this focus-pocus. We need get ready for new tournament! Anybody hear new podcast?

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok. Forget about this focus-pocus. We need get ready for new tournament! Anybody hear new podcast?
I listened to the whole podcast only because the release with the password will probably have another add on a clue from this weeks podcast. Indeed a very boring show blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I listened to the whole podcast only because the release with the password will probably have another add on a clue from this weeks podcast. Indeed a very boring show blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

i listened twice the podcast but i didn t heard any clue...did u?

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hello there , I am not finding any tournament that is on Twitch .I need the number of tournament or name , could u write it please.thanks in advance

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello there , I am not finding any tournament that is on Twitch .I need the number of tournament or name , could u write it please.thanks in advance
The tournament is uploaded on Monday, usually close to its beginning. Called "Poker in the ears".

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i listened twice the podcast but i didn t heard any clue...did u?
I didn't get any clue just the starcode but there will probably be an addon to the password a question to do with this weeks podcast.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I didn't get any clue just the starcode but there will probably be an addon to the password a question to do with this weeks podcast.

And the question will be monday on twitch stream? I don t wanna miss the tournament again:))

glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

That would be so cruel, than you have to remember to hole podcast word by word to get the addition for the pw? idk, if I should listen to the hole thing again or not just to be sure! I have made 6 KO's already though, so I am in for the all-in shootout.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There was a clue lol How you all even listen? :D