VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thank you but you made things too easy. People should do something to earn ticket in my opinion :)

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. Not only in the sameday, but within 1 hour before tournament starting.
That means you can enter StarCode starting with 20:05 CET, if I m right.
You'll wait 1-5 minutes and you'll get the ticket credited.
Then, 3-10 min before tournament starts, you watch official PokerStars on twitch, on the show you ll get the password for the tournament.

GL.
Starting this Monday after receiving your ticket, the password will be released at about 2 minutes before the start of the tournament
Sounds like many people were posting the codes and passwords on sites everywhere, and the players entering the freeroll were way above the people actually listening to the podcast for the code.
It's sad to see how we all are affected by the ones that do not abide by the rules

Last edited:
Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah, having given it some thought, I won't be providing people with times for the starcode so they can post it all over the internet and let loads of people with zero interest in the poker community and total interest in value hunting into the tournaments.

devisam

devisam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok i wait to use that in monday now focus the tournament bounty builder want to qualify 2M$ Gtd.

K

kopyrka

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1st tournament had 500 participants, 2nd about 1000, so it will increase again and again

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker in the ears, starcode in the back.

D

david beckam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the password will be announced today on the twitch tv

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting this Monday after receiving your ticket, the password will be released at about 2 minutes before the start of the tournament
Sounds like many people were posting the codes and passwords on sites everywhere, and the players entering the freeroll were way above the people actually listening to the podcast for the code.
It's sad to see how we all are affected by the ones that do not abide by the rules

Exactly my point. The whole idea of this promotion is to give back to listeners of the poker in the ears podcast, as well as a way to introduce new listeners to this community. By sharing either the time or the starcode here you're both ruining the freeroll and the purpose of this promotion. If you want to code so badly just listen to the podcast yourself.

Tbh I don't get it. If the freeroll club password is shared everyone is frustrated (as they should be). But noone cares about ruining an event for which James clearly put in a lot of time and effort?

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Exactly my point. The whole idea of this promotion is to give back to listeners of the poker in the ears podcast, as well as a way to introduce new listeners to this community. By sharing either the time or the starcode here you're both ruining the freeroll and the purpose of this promotion. If you want to code so badly just listen to the podcast yourself.

Tbh I don't get it. If the freeroll club password is shared everyone is frustrated (as they should be). But noone cares about ruining an event for which James clearly put in a lot of time and effort?

Agreed. Thus why I stopped. Thought initially I was helping out a couple of CC members, but bigger picture is just no.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another joke from jokastars.entered code,have me a ticket with zero tourneys that expires in two hours.so sorry I slept between tries haha as in midnight till 5am.what a total joke!!!!!!

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hmm no offence but I disagree slightly because they use "starcode" instead of "password".starcode are rare at jokastars and some can't afford the data to listen in,anyone can listen which makes it a public starcode not a private password like CardsChat freerolls.just my opinion.

K

kipa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
home games

Hello

I am in Poker in the ears home games and I don't see that todays tournament, why?

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello

I am in Poker in the ears home games and I don't see that todays tournament, why?
you need the starcode to recieve a ticket then listen to the live twitch to get the password to play
this game wont be in the poker in the ears club

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmm no offence but I disagree slightly because they use "starcode" instead of "password".starcode are rare at jokastars and some can't afford the data to listen in,anyone can listen which makes it a public starcode not a private password like CardsChat freerolls.just my opinion.

you need the starcode then you get a ticke, then you need to watch twitch to get the password to enter

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi friends! I really want to play this tournament today for the first time. I typed the code they put here in the thread, so it's only the password that will be revealed near the beginning of the tournament. Could you help me by passing the link where I can get this password, please?

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi friends! I really want to play this tournament today for the first time. I typed the code they put here in the thread, so it's only the password that will be revealed near the beginning of the tournament. Could you help me by passing the link where I can get this password, please?
WATCH THE TWITCH LIVE CHANNELL TO GET IT