weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
finished 12 , i finished on a bad note ^^ i got caught stealing with a junk hand and got out XD

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
i missed the first freeroll i only played this one , cant wait to see the results to see if i stand a chance and motivate myself for the next ones ) , i played with many players of your table but didnt cross you ^^ , the guys from your table most of them did make it to the last 2 tables.

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And what day will be the next broadcast, where will the starcode be reported?

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sterling effort! Was there cash up top? Thought for some reason it was just the bounties but also remember hearing $500 being tripled to $1500 because of last week's issues...

Would have liked to get in!
Good question Tracid anybody know if finishing places overall in this league get anything?
Or is it just knock outs that count?
Monday savaxz.:)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good question Tracid anybody know if finishing places overall in this league get anything?
Or is it just knock outs that count?
Monday savaxz.:)

Actually, I think I remember now.. The $1,500 was all in bounties... The leaderboard is bounties only. 1st is PPass, 2 & 3 get a pass valued something like $200-300, not sure if there is anything else up top, but I can go back and find out if you like Hugh?

15 oct was podcast with new starcode to 22oct game?

Tonight. I will happily listen and provide the time for anyone who can't listen to the full thing. They're epic.

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually, I think I remember now.. The $1,500 was all in bounties... The leaderboard is bounties only. 1st is PPass, 2 & 3 get a pass valued something like $200-300, not sure if there is anything else up top, but I can go back and find out if you like Hugh?

Tonight. I will happily listen and provide the time for anyone who can't listen to the full thing. They're epic.

https://soundcloud.com/pokerintheears

Already up.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys, the star code, do you have to put it on the same day as the freeroll? I already have it, but it will not let me put it

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

Guys, the star code, do you have to put it on the same day as the freeroll? I already have it, but it will not let me put it

Hello, do you have the link to look for the star code?

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yes. Not only in the same day, but within 1 hour before tournament starting.
That meens you can enter StarCode starting with 20:05 CET, if I m right.
You'll wait 1-5 minutes and you'll get the ticket credited.
Then, 3-10 min before tournament starts, you watch official pokerstars on twitch, on the show you ll get the password for the tournament.

GL.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone

I would be happy to participate in this frerrolls next Monday. I did not know that these frerrolls existed

I hope someone will publish here the star code next week. thank you in advance

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At today’s stream we can find new starcode to next tournament?

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, whos need starcode whithout “x-files”?
Starcode is “gplfinals”
Use it only at 22.10.2018

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Why it can be deleted? Its just starcode, not password.
You're splitting hairs here. From what I've seen, if there is a generally available Star Code that is freely distributed to promote PokerStars, they can be posted here. There is even a "Star Code" thread. This (Poker in the Ears) Star Code is a password. You have to listen to the podcast to get the code. The distribution of the code is a means to boost traffic on the podcast. The code gets a ticket which then forces the person to stream the Twitch channel in order to get the literal password.