Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So, the podcast is released today? Anyone know what time? Can we listen live?

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, i was actually listening to the latest podcast right now and Hartigan mentioned the starcode (around 1:01:40), but i am confused as to what really is the starcode. guess its the british accent, i dont know.
Can somebody be nice enough to spell out the star code here?
i already attempted too many times that stars already said "too many attempts"

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i got it now, thanks to blackcat and tracid, i got confused while listening to the podcast. good thing we have nice guys to help out.
Thanks again.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi, i was actually listening to the latest podcast right now and Hartigan mentioned the starcode (around 1:01:40), but i am confused as to what really is the starcode. guess its the british accent, i dont know.
Can somebody be nice enough to spell out the star code here?
i already attempted too many times that stars already said "too many attempts"
The code will only be valid on Monday - the day of the tourney. Since CardsChat discourages the sharing of passwords, I would recommend not asking for them or posting them in a thread. Sometimes people do it, but then it's up to you to READ the POSTS to find them before they are deleted. :rolleyes:

K

kopyrka

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a pity thats pokerstars (the biggest in poker world, by the way) allows such fails.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello , can please someone explain to e what s this thread about . I can see that there is a starcode that give you a ticket ( until Monday) and u must search for the password ( how to get the password) . And what s the prizepool of the related tournament. Thank you

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello , can please someone explain to e what s this thread about . I can see that there is a starcode that give you a ticket ( until Monday) and u must search for the password ( how to get the password) . And what s the prizepool of the related tournament. Thank you
It's all here already. See post #17: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/poker-in-ears-starcode-398525/post-4685717.html

or the PS page here: https://www.pokerstars.com/en/blog/2018/win-a-platinum-pass-in-the-poker-in-the--176467.shtml

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

You have a couple of links above which will have more information.

Joe Stapes & James Hartigan are running an eight-game freeroll league to give away a platinum pass. The games are progressive ko format, the person with most ko's at the end wins the pass..

One game has already happened, so seven more to go.

They run Monday nights at 8.05pm GMT & to enter you need a star code from their podcast on Thursday and a password from their twitch stream on the Monday. Simples!

Also, everyone who reaches 5 ko's total will be automatically entered into an all in shootout for yet another platinum pass.

Good luck!

BlackMember

BlackMember

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please, can someone to give star-code from the latest podcast in private message? I listened many times and no understand what they say :(

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello i was able to get the starcode from listening to the podcast . the only thing left is how will i be able to get the password . what is twich ? is it an online streaming ? can someone please give me the link to it .

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And can someone give tournament id? and link where password on twich will be shared

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
hello i was able to get the starcode from listening to the podcast . the only thing left is how will i be able to get the password . what is twich ? is it an online streaming ? can someone please give me the link to it .

Twitch is online streaming, yes. Presumably it is the 'pokerstars' stream but I am not 100% certain so will not link you.

Open twitch & search pokerstars.

The password is released about 15 minutes before tourney starts.

As an iOS user I cannot enter ANY star code so it seems that I will be unable to play and am not too happy about this.

At least I've helped some others play even if it doesn't happen for me.

Some consolation maybe..

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And can someone give tournament id? and link where password on twich will be shared

Tournament will appear in poker stars freeroll lobby with 15 min before tournament starts.
Password will be on twitch, PokerStars official page with 10-8-5 min before tournament will start.
No late registration.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
After emailing support they sent a link enabling me to enter a star code.

If anyone, like me, is stuck on iOS let me know and I'll furnish you with the goodies.

Good luck!

BlackMember

BlackMember

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can not find a tournament, anyone has ID?

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I can not find a tournament, anyone has ID?

Someone has already said in this thread that the tourney doesn't appear until an hour (I think) before the start...

If you read the thread you are posting a question on often your question will have already been asked & answered leaving you free to post something else, limited only by infinite possibilities.

Happy days & good luck!

Tournament will appear in poker stars freeroll lobby with 15 min before tournament starts.
Password will be on twitch, PokerStars official page with 10-8-5 min before tournament will start.
No late registration.

[emoji1303][emoji1303]

J

Jto95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey I’m having difficulties finding the code on the podcast listened to the entire thing twice and can’t seem to find it! Can anyone point me in the right direction

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At what time tournament will start ? My time is gmt so I m confused with et and cet .

Last edited: