Poker in the ears starcode

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
busted with KQ flop QJ9 opponent pocket jacks gg:)

glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so I ofc missed todays freeroll and the starcode was invalid now. But for next week do I have to listen to another episode to get the next starcode? and when does that air?

uros1991

uros1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And for every week they will reveal pass and starcode on that podcast or ? Because i just check this post and i am little confused about this

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will play this tournament next week :)

glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will play this tournament next week :)

mee too, think we will get the next starcode in the next episode of the podcast which will air on this friday if im not mistaken.

M

Maurits92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sitting on 15K in first break now. 21/142 & $3.06 in bounties earned. Got lucky early on: 3way all in preflop & my KK held. Next hand A9>T8 blind v blind, the guy who was short from the hand before. 2 quick bounties & a nice setup for the rest of the tourny :)

M

Maurits92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mee too, think we will get the next starcode in the next episode of the podcast which will air on this friday if im not mistaken.

You are correct. Starcode is given each week in the podcast Poker in the ears found here https://soundcloud.com/pokerintheears

You have to listen carefully, as it's randomly mentioned during a conversation.

The starcode generates a ticket to the freeroll IF AND ONLY when used within 1 hour before the start (9:05PM CEST). The password for the freeroll will be mentioned by James&Joe in the https://twitch.tv/pokerstars stream about 15minutes before the freeroll starts.

Hope this helps you guys :)

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There's no late registration and a two minute delay in the Twitch-cast. If you have a choppy stream (like me), there is almost no way you could have gotten the PW in time. Thankfully, everyone in chat for the Twitch is sharing it. They (Stapleton and Hartigan) waited until ten minutes before the tourney to announce. When you subtract 2 minutes for delay, two minutes for my Twitch "buffering" after twenty minutes of watching, we're down to six minutes leeway. I couldn't hear them say the word (maybe they didn't?) and I could hear a riddle about someone's profession. I could not hear the name of the person about whom the clue was referring. Thank you PW sharers in Twitch!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I missed this tournament, maybe next week I will be able to register

HaKaPu

HaKaPu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I have the same problem, I sent mail to support but have not yet answered.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
does anyone know if there is a ranking with the number of eliminations in the tournament?

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are correct. Starcode is given each week in the podcast Poker in the ears found here https://soundcloud.com/pokerintheears

You have to listen carefully, as it's randomly mentioned during a conversation.

The starcode generates a ticket to the freeroll IF AND ONLY when used within 1 hour before the start (9:05PM CEST). The password for the freeroll will be mentioned by James&Joe in the https://twitch.tv/pokerstars stream about 15minutes before the freeroll starts.

Hope this helps you guys :)

Great information, my friend. Thank you!

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw this tournament before 15 minutes to start. If I would know about this topic...:D Ok, see you soon on next Monday! KO tournament is perfect ability to earn real money. Don't skip it!

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I played this week tournament but I was so unlucky..
Since it s a KO tournament, it s very hard because, obs, everybody watches KOs.
I left tournament with AK diamonds vs KK and QQ. So pretty unlucky, lost the flip.

Maybe next week i m gonna have more luck. C ya at tables!

fhruhrhit

fhruhrhit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where is next week pass?
Should I listen podcast 130?

I

igotufish21

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
at what time in the podcast did you find it? (exactly)

I have listen to the full podcast, specially to the end, but havent found it. Can someone tell the time, where they tell the starcode? :)

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Listen episode 130 from here https://soundcloud.com/pokerintheears for the starcode for this week freeroll.
The starcode will be available like 1 hour before tournament starts, that meens you can enter it at like 20:05 CET.
Also, the password will be revelead on the pokerstars twitch channel with like 15-20 min before tournament starts.
Is no late legistration available and the tournament will start at 21:05 CET.

Have fun and enjoy!
C ya at tables.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a game tonight. Does anyone know the star code?