mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The tourney does not appear in my lobby. Also, I have put in the Star Code and been approved - but nothing changed. At this time last week, I think I was just waiting for the PW on Twitch. Can anyone tell me the tourney ID number so I can search it in lobby?

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
at what time in the podcast did you find it? (exactly)
The end. I didn't notice the exact time, but the podcast is 1:06 long and it's in the last two minutes.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know code! 1:04:10. Listen carefully!!

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Has ANYONE received the ticket for this tourney?

EDIT: Hartigan and Stapleton are talking about technical problems. No one is getting a ticket. No one can register.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no ticket with starcode lol watching them now did they announce password?

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
well another one week wait to go ^^

X

xbursonicx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a fail! Just to think of it - they devised a ridiculously complex system of registration with both a ticket and a password, where to obtain the former you've got to endure listening to a rather worthless and boring hour long podcast - and then they managed to screw this up by not issuing the ticket. I mean how hard it should to test that feature works?

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched their stream and agree with one message in chat: "no money - no freeroll". It's just a joke but actually any indignation is senselessly because it's FREEroll, and they shouldn't organise it. But they did it, they are sorry and next freeroll will be more profitable.

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea, was a problem of pokerstars.
I noticed once i entered the starcode (no ticket issued) that was a problem. Last week I got the ticket instantly.

But the good part it s that next monday will be a 1500$ freeroll instead of 500!!! GL to that!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah, I'm going to get in on this next week..

Does anyone know what day the podcast goes out?

Then the PW is announced via Twitch on Monday?

glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I'm going to get in on this next week..

Does anyone know what day the podcast goes out?

Then the PW is announced via Twitch on Monday?

you can listen to the podcast this thursday. after you do tell us at what time we get the starcode. I am in no mood listening to an hole hour of it again, just to find out there's no ticket issued. epic fail.:mad::bom::pcguru: I think there should be an extra exclusive freeroll for all who entered the starcode ; Muse Concert! but there's not... just another one which whom all could join.

Imagine having a concert with muse playing and no one could get in to the concert casue the ticket system failed! Not only a waste of time for us but then everybody the next week were able to get a new chance to get in it (not only the ones that bought a ticket before). = Overcrowded. but than again it was free... so why complain? wasting a litlle of our time only that's all. I am a litlle bit broken over this LOL.

Last edited:
glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love my name though: Good luck all, ****in' epic fail. G.l.a.f.e.f.

that's what it stands for. true story.

the computers at PokerStars are catching on my name instead of tickets. :questionm:icon_king

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
you can listen to the podcast this thursday. after you do tell us at what time we get the starcode. I am in no mood listening to an hole hour of it again, just to find out there's no ticket issued. epic fail.:mad::bom::pcguru: I think there should be an extra exclusive freeroll for all who entered the starcode ; Muse Concert! but there's not... just another one which whom all could join.

Imagine having a concert with muse playing and no one could get in to the concert casue the ticket system failed! Not only a waste of time for us but then everybody the next week were able to get a new chance to get in it (not only the ones that bought a ticket before). = Overcrowded. but than again it was free... so why complain? wasting a litlle of our time only that's all. I am a litlle bit broken over this LOL.

I'm a big fan of Stapes & Hartigan, so will gladly listen to the podcast on Thursday and let you know the time the code is said...

Do you know what time the Monday game was/is scheduled for (preferably in GMT/WET lol)? Hoping it doesn't clash with something else happening on Monday...

I will help placate your disappointment & suffering, fear not! [emoji846]

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a big fan of Stapes & Hartigan, so will gladly listen to the podcast on Thursday and let you know the time the code is said...

Do you know what time the Monday game was/is scheduled for (preferably in GMT/WET lol)? Hoping it doesn't clash with something else happening on Monday...

I will help placate your disappointment & suffering, fear not! [emoji846]

Five minutes after the tournament in which you took an epic 3rd and nobody commented on. :vollkomme

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Five minutes after the tournament in which you took an epic 3rd and nobody commented on. :vollkomme

I like this guy! [emoji2]

So 8.05pm?

I will happily be everyone's time code provider Thursday night.

M

Maurits92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad the tournament got cancelled.. :D I was out working the entire afternoon and night, so had to miss it regardless. Woohooo! Good luck next week everyone!!

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yeah, tough situation last Monday. But don't blame casters, they are nice cool people.
I can post a starcode for the next week here if needed.
Also I have a question: how many attempts do we have to enter a starcode? What happens if you exceed the limit?

J

Jto95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Super excited for the next Freeroll never knew these were going on until now! Glad I joined this site hopefully will see you all at the next Freeroll good luck to you all

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, tough situation last Monday. But don't blame casters, they are nice cool people.
I can post a starcode for the next week here if needed.
Also I have a question: how many attempts do we have to enter a starcode? What happens if you exceed the limit?

You'll get "banned" for short period of time, as far as I know. But if u listen carrefully, u can t miss the star code.

Cheers and c'ya at tables. I'm really focusin on this freeroll because it s a big chance to get some money and also.. big chance to get that fat prize, the package :)