Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi @ReplayKristine,

one of my members (@Alaercio da Rocha) in Weekend Variants League cannot see any tournaments in this league on your site. Can you help us? As I can see he is a member of that league and I as a member of that league can see all tournaments there.

Here on this thread are all posts about this (from this to the end): https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...81/team-11-bounty-hunters-536415/post-6887582

Thank you in advance.
@Sebbour have them try unticking all the filters, and set any of the dropdowns to "All".

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering why; when I start in a game at Replay it says; you are now heads up?
How come I cannot see how many chips the winners will win: example Winner # 1, # 2, etc...
Hi @Like2Play2,

Sorry for the late response. The tournament lobby will usually show how the prize will be distributed among winners. Do you mind giving me the tournament ID so I can look into it?

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok, i understand now. in that case it would have been clearer when that dealer also had said that i finished 1st too. just by that dealer monologue my finishing place was unclear.
I agree with you @gillbates21 and this has been brought up to our Team.

Brigistul

Brigistul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I can't find the Daily $60 freerolls Schedule in Replay and I don't know how to join Tournaments! Thank you!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good afternoon @ReplayKristine.

Last night I had a serious problem during a league game, when I was going to click to do the action, the website wouldn't let me, a red ball with a bar in the middle kept appearing, I ended up missing some hands due to this problem.

Those outside the table might even think that I was using my decision-making time in an abusive way.

This had already happened when I used an older computer, but after I changed PCs, the problem persists.

I checked my internet at the time of the game, and everything was normal, this has happened to me in some past tournaments, so much so that I have given up participating in some tournaments due to this problem.

Thank you Cesar.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How does your site make money? I know you get some by players buying chips but I would think that would not be that much since you can get free chips every day just by logging on. Please forgive me if this has already been discussed earlier in this thread.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How does your site make money? I know you get some by players buying chips but I would think that would not be that much since you can get free chips every day just by logging on. Please forgive me if this has already been discussed earlier in this thread.
I'm not sure how this is a support question, or why they would need to discuss it? But that is how they make their money. Not everyone has the ability to play on real money poker sites. Many people purchase play chips, not just on Replay. I could purchase them on pokerstars if I wanted to. I personally don't, but it's no different than purchasing "coins" or whatever for online gaming (like video games, etc.). Remember Farmville? People went wild buying Farm Cash to build their farms. :LOL:

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hі. I can't play in the tournament for some reason, even though I left an application.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon @ReplayKristine.

Last night I had a serious problem during a league game, when I was going to click to do the action, the website wouldn't let me, a red ball with a bar in the middle kept appearing, I ended up missing some hands due to this problem.

View attachment 353424

Those outside the table might even think that I was using my decision-making time in an abusive way.

This had already happened when I used an older computer, but after I changed PCs, the problem persists.

I checked my internet at the time of the game, and everything was normal, this has happened to me in some past tournaments, so much so that I have given up participating in some tournaments due to this problem.

Thank you Cesar.
Hi Cesar,

We haven't had any site-wide issue lately, and our Tech Team confirmed this particularly for the tournaments over the weekend. Do you mind giving me your Replay username and the tournament ID you had issues with so I can look into it? You can respond here, but for quicker response time, please send an email to support@replaypoker.com and I (or another colleague) will respond to you there.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure how this is a support question, or why they would need to discuss it? But that is how they make their money. Not everyone has the ability to play on real money poker sites. Many people purchase play chips, not just on Replay. I could purchase them on PokerStars if I wanted to. I personally don't, but it's no different than purchasing "coins" or whatever for online gaming (like video games, etc.). Remember Farmville? People went wild buying Farm Cash to build their farms. :LOL:
Thank you Tammy! This is a common question we get, @rachelle2291 and I'm happy to answer.

Making money is not our main goal on Replay Poker, but it does help pay the bills and keep the site moving forward! We make our money from the generosity of players in the community that purchase additional chips or sign up for Premium membership.

This allows us to keep Replay Poker ad-free. :)

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
View attachment 353514

Hі. I can't play in the tournament for some reason, even though I left an application.
Hi @f_lampa,

If you're logged out of your Replay account, but still have the tournament lobby open, you will see that message, unless you're not part of the league. Please make sure you're part of the league you're trying to join. If you are already part of the league and still having issues, please clear your browser's cache and login to your Replay account.

If you're still unable to join, can you please provide your Replay username or send me an email at support@replaypoker.com so I can investigate what's going on?

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi @f_lampa,

If you're logged out of your Replay account, but still have the tournament lobby open, you will see that message, unless you're not part of the league. Please make sure you're part of the league you're trying to join. If you are already part of the league and still having issues, please clear your browser's cache and login to your Replay account.

If you're still unable to join, can you please provide your Replay username or send me an email at support@replaypoker.com so I can investigate what's going on?
I cleared the cache, went to the site again and it still doesn't work

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Maybe this has been asked before, then sorry.
Is there an option/command somewhere to see what tournaments I've already registered?
I have currently entered 3 daily competitions in 3 different days. Isn't there a list that only shows these races? It would be a little easier for people to see when they 'should' enter which race.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I cleared the cache, went to the site again and it still doesn't work
Have you made sure you are logged in? I have checked, and you have been added to the league.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant signup on replay poker. The sign up page fails all the time with different errors. Tried different browsers on android and w11 and nothing works, i just cant get to the next page.

@ReplayKristine

Last edited:
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant signup on replay poker. The sign up page fails all the time with different errors. Tried different browsers on android and w11 and nothing works, i just cant get to the next page.

@ReplayKristine
I tried again and now it worked so there is no answer needed anymore. Thanks.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Hi @pentazepam,

Thanks for your question. We don't have a downloadable app for PC. Our mobile app works for iphone and Android mobile phones/tablets.
Not to sound arrogant, but of course, I know you don't have one for PC/Windows.

The question was if such an app is considered/planned.

I guess the answer is no, or at least nothing that will be developed/released soon.

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I agree with you @gillbates21 and this has been brought up to our Team.
here is an instance where dealer says it dealt a card (Qd) after that it should say who won the hand but it didn't - a new hand started

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when people go all in, it’s not showing the last card . I don’t know if there is a replay button to show the last hand that some other poker sites have. I don’t know if this is a glitch again or what. Also, most of the time when I hit play now to join the poker table it seems like it takes so long to load that i miss the 1st hand and shows me as sitting out..