billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm glad you brought this up because the same thing happened to me when we were three-handed at the final table.

Everything happened so fast that I didn't get the hand number.
<3 Thank you Mike :)

If it happens again, you go to the drop down menu, top right hand on the Replay main screen, the same place you find the "leagues". There is the "hand" option. Click that and you can replay your hands <3 That is how we got the hand number.
I hope we can kick this glitch :p

Kristine <3 It would be cool when you all have time (lol) to update the replayer too. It is so slowwwwwww :p an option to speed it up would be great or something along those lines <3 1000 thank yous <3

Have the best day all.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
<3 Thank you Mike :)

If it happens again, you go to the drop down menu, top right hand on the Replay main screen, the same place you find the "leagues". There is the "hand" option. Click that and you can replay your hands <3 That is how we got the hand number.
I hope we can kick this glitch :p

Kristine <3 It would be cool when you all have time (lol) to update the replayer too. It is so slowwwwwww :p an option to speed it up would be great or something along those lines <3 1000 thank yous <3

Have the best day all.
Hi @billibooo!

I hear you! Having some kind of playback control on the replayer would be great. I passed this on to the rest of the Team to let them know more players want this feature. Have a great weekend! :)

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi @billibooo!

I hear you! Having some kind of playback control on the replayer would be great. I passed this on to the rest of the Team to let them know more players want this feature. Have a great weekend! :)
<3 You have the best weekend too, love <3

Y

Youvraj365

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MU
Chips
am new to replay poker and want to play for my team in the event named cardschat weekend variant league 7 card stud
my replay user name is Youvraj365

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
am new to replay poker and want to play for my team in the event named cardschat weekend variant league 7 card stud
my replay user name is Youvraj365
Probably better to post it in the weekend variant league thread.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi @ReplayKristine ,

I came across and issue and just wanted to make you aware:

I usually stay logged in and refresh the page each day to get my daily login chips.

Since a few weeks, I noticed the page goes into nirvana at some point in time:
When I refresh it, I just get a black page and even if I close and re-open the tab, it won't load anymore.

Therefore I tried a different browser recently and the same thing happened after a few days.

I think clearing cache would probably resolve the issue but I'm wondering why this is happening? I find it completely weird that it "breaks" like this. The first site I notice something like this happening.

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
<3 Hey Kristine :p me again <3

Just wanted to give you a heads up on that people are unable to open their table and/or play hands during league. My team mate yesterday had to reload a bunch of times to get it to work and bring her to the table <3 There is nothing to screenshot or post because it was at the game's lobby <3 I hope this helps and have the best day <3 I know you see this and will take care of it the best you can. No need to reply love :) but you do have to have a great day :p

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes, it seems there was a stability issue yesterday. My player was reporting something similar:
On Monday we had 5 people sitting out...I was wondering if this is the case too <3

I put a notice in my team thread about it today and Sharon's suggestion to Jerry seemed to work in captains chat. Close replay, go back to the opening lobby and take your seat/open table access the table from there. <3 I figure we have some new players and just to maybe assist before hand <3

I usually fix it by closing Replay and restarting it. That usually sorts it out with that but it has been a little more glitchy lately <3

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi @ReplayKristine ,

I came across and issue and just wanted to make you aware:

I usually stay logged in and refresh the page each day to get my daily login chips.

Since a few weeks, I noticed the page goes into nirvana at some point in time:
When I refresh it, I just get a black page and even if I close and re-open the tab, it won't load anymore.

Therefore I tried a different browser recently and the same thing happened after a few days.

I think clearing cache would probably resolve the issue but I'm wondering why this is happening? I find it completely weird that it "breaks" like this. The first site I notice something like this happening.

Hi @Andyreas!

Thanks for your note. I checked this with our Team and it looks like the site logs you off after several days, and wants you to log back in just to re-validate your credentials.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
wants you to log back in just to re-validate your credentials.
That would make sense to me.

Unfortunately the sites turns completely black though and is irresponsive, so I cannot enter anything.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi @billibooo and @Andyreas,

Thanks for reporting some stability issue on the site. Our Tech Team confirmed that we didn't have any site-wide issues this week, but if you continue to have issues, do you mind sending the tournament ID number so our Team can investigate? So sorry for the subpar gaming experience. :(

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi @billibooo and @Andyreas,

Thanks for reporting some stability issue on the site. Our Tech Team confirmed that we didn't have any site-wide issues this week, but if you continue to have issues, do you mind sending the tournament ID number so our Team can investigate? So sorry for the subpar gaming experience. :(
OH my goodness love <3 <3 YOU are not a sub par gaming experience/community/Poker client <3 <3 I think you need to know that these are BY FAR my most favourite games I can play because of CardsChat. If I only had the choice of one event to be a part of it with be there on your client <3 I see it more as a helping hand. I am sorry if hearing our concerns has translated to that for you <3 Your service that you give is top notch as well. Seriously love you and Replay and all you do for us so we can play these games with friends around the world <3 I can give you the tourney ID from when it happened and to whom and five more hearts lol <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Tourney ID # 6263237 the player that could not load the game at the start was Lauestla. The biggest thanks and gratitude to you love <3 I even wear a shirt I won from your site with all the pride too <3

WIN 20230821 16 47 30 Pro

Yay for Replay and Kristine <3 I think we should all take a moment and give some thanks for all Kristine does for us :) no pressure :p lol

Last edited:
R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow! Thank you so much @billibooo and @Tammy! ❤️ We appreciate everyone from Cardschat.

I did notate the tournament ID and the player's username, thanks for providing that. Love the Replay shirt and congrats on being a finalist for 2023 RTC!!!

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone,

We’re so sorry to report that we experienced some technical difficulties, which made it very hard to play.
:frowning:

The outage lasted for less than one hour earlier today (November 14, 2023), and all tournaments with buy-in entry fees have been refunded. Stuck ring game tables have also cleared. We’re sorry for the issues that this has caused. If you need anything else in the meantime, please let us know.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi Everyone,

We’re so sorry to report that we experienced some technical difficulties, which made it very hard to play.
:frowning:

The outage lasted for less than one hour earlier today (November 14, 2023), and all tournaments with buy-in entry fees have been refunded. Stuck ring game tables have also cleared. We’re sorry for the issues that this has caused. If you need anything else in the meantime, please let us know.
Thank you for the update, Kristine!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi Kristine,

Thought you might want to know that Hand #1065763876 was a bit glitchy today in our Wednesday Team League game. I was unable to see the outcome of the hand after the flop.

This wasn't the first hand of the day that had played out like this either, but unsure of which hands they were previous to this one. :)

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Kristine,

Thought you might want to know that Hand #1065763876 was a bit glitchy today in our Wednesday Team League game. I was unable to see the outcome of the hand after the flop.

This wasn't the first hand of the day that had played out like this either, but unsure of which hands they were previous to this one. :)

Hi @Shells,

Thanks for reporting this to us and for providing the Hand ID. I checked with our Tech Team and we didn't have any site-wide issue during this hand, and that tournament where the hand is from. I hope it's a better gaming experience for you, but if there are any more lags, please let me know.

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
probably a bug:
that dealer in the chat saying my opponent finished 1st, when it wasn't the case

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
probably a bug:
View attachment 351531
that dealer in the chat saying my opponent finished 1st, when it wasn't the case

Hi @gillbates21,

You and your opponent both finished 1st. Step tournaments award the last two finishers as 1st. It is possible that your opponent saw in chat that you finished 1st, while in your end you see them as 1st. You can click HERE for the tournament lobby which displays both you and deboit in 1st place. I reported this to our Tech Team as it might create confusion among players if they're only seeing one of the two finishers announced in chat. Thank you for sending us a screenshot, that helps a lot.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was wondering why; when I start in a game at Replay it says; you are now heads up?
How come I cannot see how many chips the winners will win: example Winner # 1, # 2, etc...

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
tournament lobby which displays both you and deboit in 1st place.
ok, i understand now. in that case it would have been clearer when that dealer also had said that i finished 1st too. just by that dealer monologue my finishing place was unclear.

Sebbour

Sebbour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Hi @ReplayKristine,

one of my members (@Alaercio da Rocha) in Weekend Variants League cannot see any tournaments in this league on your site. Can you help us? As I can see he is a member of that league and I as a member of that league can see all tournaments there.

Here on this thread are all posts about this (from this to the end): https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...81/team-11-bounty-hunters-536415/post-6887582

Thank you in advance.