Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I discovered Replay Poker through the admin's post about the CardsChat Variance League, and I decided to join. At the time, I couldn't play on Replay, so I entered 'N/A' as my entry. However, I recently registered (today, actually) and received an initial 3,500 chips. I haven't had a chance to read the terms and conditions or understand how the chips work and their value. Could someone provide me with a brief overview? I would greatly appreciate your response.
I'm sorry, but this has nothing to do with the topic of the site's support service Replaypoker.com . You need to notify that you have registered for Replaypoker.com and ask to make changes to the list of registered, based on your new data here:
New Series: CardsChat Weekend Variants League - Sign-up now!

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
I'm sorry, but this has nothing to do with the topic of the site's support service Replaypoker.com . You need to notify that you have registered for Replaypoker.com and ask to make changes to the list of registered, based on your new data here:
My bad. My real concern actually is ReplayPoker, not the CardsChat Variance League I entered into. I wanted to know how the chips at ReplayPoker works. Are they convertible to cash? I also noticed that I can top-up using a local payment platform in the Philippines since I've downloaded the App from Google Play. My other question is how to convert those chips to cash and how to withdraw them. Thanks for your help and time responding to this query. Kudos!

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bad. My real concern actually is ReplayPoker, not the CardsChat Variance League I entered into. I wanted to know how the chips at ReplayPoker works. Are they convertible to cash? I also noticed that I can top-up using a local payment platform in the Philippines since I've downloaded the app from Google Play. My other question is how to convert those chips to cash and how to withdraw them. Thanks for your help and time responding to this query. Kudos!

Hi @CNXRegie,

Replay Poker does not have any real money or cash games -- it's strictly a play-money site, so there is no option to withdraw cash. We do offer chip packages for purchase, however they're only usable on our site. These are non-transferable and non-refundable.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This is exactly where he should have asked this question, as he is inquiring about Replay Poker and how their chips work. Please allow administrators and/or support persons to reply to member inquiries like these. By quoting his post here and posting it in another thread as you did, it confused the situation further. If you feel a member needs admin assistance, you should report the post and we will be able to handle it after we have been able to review it, or quote their post and tag us for review. Thank you! :)

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi @Yanko57,

So sorry your Mom is having issues getting on our site. I was able to confirm with our Tech Team that we haven't had any recent outage. Andyreas sent in the link for the troubleshooting steps we recommend, were you able to check that out? If not, I am resending it below.

Replay Poker offers support in English and we have relied on a system-generated translation such as Google Translate if we have to assist non-English speakers.

Update: everything's fixed now! Thanks for support :)

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone,

We're very sad to report we experienced some technical difficulties for a couple of hours on August 3, 2023, which made it very hard to play. :(

I know how much of a bummer it is not being able to play when you're ready, and even worse, spending some chips and not getting to use them! Our system has refunded all the tournaments that were affected.

Thank you so much for your patience, and so sorry for the issues that this has caused. If you need anything else in the meantime, please let us know.

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey Kristine :D

I hope all is well and once in a while there are hands where it just cuts to the next hand after seeing the turn for maybe half a second. I saved the one that happened tonight because I know the hand # can help you guys see where something went wrong <3

Thanks for all you and your team do <3

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I hope all is well and once in a while there are hands where it just cuts to the next hand after seeing the turn for maybe half a second.
I also noticed that a few times.

I just wonder if it's individual/different for everyone or if everyone sees the cut(s)? 🤔

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I also noticed that a few times.

I just wonder if it's individual/different for everyone or if everyone sees the cut(s)? 🤔
yah I asked and it happens to everyone <3 lol or I should say, at least everyone that responds :D it is a little bothersome. Not sure if I am helping by posting pictures but I hope it gets fixed soon :)
Happy Saturday Andy :)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
yah I asked and it happens to everyone <3 lol or I should say, at least everyone that responds :D it is a little bothersome. Not sure if I am helping by posting pictures but I hope it gets fixed soon :)
Happy Saturday Andy :)
Good to know, I never 💭 about asking 😅
Happy Saturday to you too 🤗

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hi. I also downloaded the android app. However, I don't see any tournaments or leagues there. Do you plan to add this so that all games are as they are the web browser?

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Kristine :D

I hope all is well and once in a while there are hands where it just cuts to the next hand after seeing the turn for maybe half a second. I saved the one that happened tonight because I know the hand # can help you guys see where something went wrong <3

Thanks for all you and your team do <3
Hi @billibooo,

Thanks for sending the Hand ID number. I checked with our Tech Team and they were able to confirm that we didn't have a site-wide outage during this hand. There should be enough time for you to view the table at the end of a hand, however if your game is lagging, it can cause some issues with the game speeding to catch up if it's behind - making the cards look like they are being dealt faster. The first thing that I always recommend when players are having these issues is to close the lobby page while you're playing. Closing the lobby page cuts down on the amount of background processes running so you're able to have a faster, more stable game. I've had to do it before when I've had internet issues and it always works like a charm!

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. I also downloaded the android app. However, I don't see any tournaments or leagues there. Do you plan to add this so that all games are as they are the web browser?
Hi @lilu80,

Thanks for reaching out. Currently the mobile app only allows access to Ring Games. In order to join a tournament you'll need to specifically go to replaypoker.com. We do plan to add more of the main site's functionality to the mobile app in the near future though, so be sure to keep an eye out for more updates!

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone,

Just a heads up that our Team just released a new version of our bank page, and only some players may notice it for testing.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone!

We received messages about lagging issues since yesterday. Not all players were affected, but our Tech Team deployed a fix today. Should you encounter further issues, a quick refresh should put you back in the game. If you’re continuously refreshing the page to play, please let us know.

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello, respected Replay Poker support team, including and ReplayKristine.
I had a very annoying problem while editing my profile on your Replay Poker site, the root of my problem is this: I accidentally deleted my "CardsChat Team League" membership on Replay Poker. How can I go back there again now?
I showed it in more detail in my screenshot:
52aNkknFbkZoRA.jpg
823nkkLhD8KLBm.jpg

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Kristine, I see that I can make private tables on Replay.

Can I make a mixed game private table?

Thanks.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, respected Replay Poker support team, including and ReplayKristine.
I had a very annoying problem while editing my profile on your Replay Poker site, the root of my problem is this: I accidentally deleted my "CardsChat Team League" membership on Replay Poker. How can I go back there again now?
I showed it in more detail in my screenshot:
52aNkknFbkZoRA.jpg
823nkkLhD8KLBm.jpg

Hi @strokin07,

Please send a message to the league organizer so they can re-add you to the league. You can click the link below for a list of all the leagues in Replay.

Your screenshot shows two league, and I see you now have three in your league panel. If you still need assistance, please let me know.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Kristine, I see that I can make private tables on Replay.

Can I make a mixed game private table?

Thanks.
Hi @Poker_Mike,

That's a great question. You can create a private table in this format: NL Hold’em 1/2 table, either normal or turbo speed, for you and up to eight of your friends.

Replay Poker Premium members have more options of creating ANY table based on any of the table type, stake, and variants we already have on the site. You can click HERE for the article we wrote about this topic.

Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Falzee

Falzee

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've posted this on other threads, but will post it here too. Could not get into the Team League tonight. Here's the message that I get.....

Multi-Table Tournaments
Sorry, there are no Multi-Table Tournaments available based on your filter settings.​

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've posted this on other threads, but will post it here too. Could not get into the Team League tonight. Here's the message that I get.....

Multi-Table Tournaments​

Sorry, there are no Multi-Table Tournaments available based on your filter settings.​

Sometimes you have to mess with the filters and then refresh your page.

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello Kristine :)

I hope all is well on your patch of earth and last night I had that glitch I have been noticing happen to my player in league. The hand closed out before the river and no one saw what happened. When you replay it that glitch does not happen, but it happens during game time and that is when it counts.
The hand number is in the picture. I hope this helps. Thank you and tell your tech support thanks too <3

League 1110

Last edited:
R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I hope all is well on your patch of earth and last night I had that glitch I have been noticing happen to my player in league. The hand closed out before the river and no one saw what happened. When you replay it that glitch does not happen, but it happens during game time and that is when it counts.
The hand number is in the picture. I hope this helps. Thank you and tell your tech support thanks too <3

View attachment 344800

Hi @billibooo,

Thanks for providing a screenshot. It looks like there's a delay in action updates when two or more players go all-in, resulting to the rest of the hand not displaying, so sorry about that. I've used your Hand ID as a sample for our Tech Team, and if you encounter this again, please send us the Hand ID number.

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi @billibooo,

Thanks for providing a screenshot. It looks like there's a delay in action updates when two or more players go all-in, resulting to the rest of the hand not displaying, so sorry about that. I've used your Hand ID as a sample for our Tech Team, and if you encounter this again, please send us the Hand ID number.
Thanks love! I am sure you support team can fix it :) and I hope everyone pays heed and gets those hand ID numbers if it happens to them <3

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

View attachment 344800
I'm glad you brought this up because the same thing happened to me when we were three-handed at the final table.

Everything happened so fast that I didn't get the hand number.