y.gif

J

Jerreddack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oddsfaker!!

I posted my opinion yesterday about oddsfaker.com and am just adding a little bit more. This too-tough-Tony Massina guy is a card!!!! This guy has threatened me, tried to muscle me and intimidate me all through my computer that I had better not dispute one penny charged to my credit card or else he would have his lawyers tell my bank on me that I was gambling online, "illegally"!!!!! BULLCRAP!!! I'm calling this guys bluff, and I wish more of you guys would too!!!! These guys ARE in fact rip off artists, and think that they are pretty smart about it, that's why we need to be SMARTER!!!! If they did indeed have anything on us, they're customer service department would be way nicer, and play US instead of trying to intimidate us, think about it!!!!

J

Jerreddack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, these guys are scam artists!!! I'm in the process of getting some money back, (these guys charged stuff to my card that shouldn't have been charged), but once everything is said and done, I would like to contact my local news station and I would like to get info from everyone on here to help me get this and all other fake betting sites shut down!! I also suggest you guys do the same in your towns!!!
If you'd like to, e-mail me your story/experience with oddsmaker.com and it will help me greatly!! jerreddack@budweiser.com

J

Jerreddack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, you're doing the same thing I am!!!! These guys are fakes and I want to expose them!!!! I want to do a story on the local news here in Phoenix. If you don't mind, would you e-mail me your story/experience with oddsmaker.com? I'll do the same if you want to do the same in your city/town!!! jerreddack@budweiser.com

beechleaf

beechleaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for all the great post had got a e mail for the 50 plus 100% match and some other bs thought i would see what the skinny was before down loading and get jack thanks yall

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator