New Star Rewards

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far, all I've won are StarsCoin, so no significant wins yet for me. I know some people have won $1000, but those are the higher volume/stakes players winning those.

I'm up to the Blue Chest now. I don't really know it works all that well yet, so for instance, I'm at a Blue Chest today, does that mean I go back to Red tomorrow? Or does it continue to go upwards daily?

I guess I (and anybody else participating) will find out in short order.

This is taken straight from https://www.pokerstars.com/stars-rewards/

StarsRewardsProgram Jul2017

A

Abkicker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Chests

Today i opened my first chest
I won 14 starcoins!
Really!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Got 4 new weekly tournaments apparently we got to work to get in these the tickets are in chests, smh.

9.00 a.m EST $2,500
9.30 a.m EST $10,000
3.00 p.m EST $2,500
3.30 p.m EST $10,000

I am going to miss the first 2 for sure I do not wake up that early on a Saturday and if I do I am out and about.

Got one ticket in my last chest for the $10K.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Anybody figure out how we get the higher level color chests or if they are just random? I am only getting bronze ones on my third one hopefully I get a different color at fifth one.

Have not seen this information posted anywhere yet whether by Stars or anyone else.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anybody figure out how we get the higher level color chests or if they are just random? I am only getting bronze ones on my third one hopefully I get a different color at fifth one.

Have not seen this information posted anywhere yet whether by Stars or anyone else.
I think colours are like status before, after you open certain amount of bronze you go to next level (bigger rake needed to open it and bigger rewards)...

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New program STARS REWARDS BY POKERSTARS

THIS PROGRAM hat the tournament; Weekly Stars rewards so and today all people can play if they are tickets have and das is my question ,who can I earn the ticket?
Thanks before !

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I think it's something like if you open 4 chests of the same colour in the same day, the next chest will be one higher.
However I don't know if higher means better, as it will take longer to reach it. So if it takes like 3 times longer to reach, but the rewards are on average only 2.5 times better, you better keep having lower ones.
I didn't pay to much attention on how much points are required to open the chests, so I'm not sure if they are better or worse though. But from what I heard it doesn't seem to be better to get higher chests.

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the only good thing about them they look "chesty" =)
got a few star coins andt T$ YAY!

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The openings of the chests are sequentials or at the end of the month this back from the beginning equal to old system of VPPs?

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm waiting a while before deciding if this is good or bad. I did just read that they have given away 65 $1000 prizes randomly in the chests so far and the new system has just come on line.

ag77

ag77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chests at 95% give out all sorts of trifles,
like here's a dozen starcoins and a small booster

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It´s hardest to get some stars coins. Playing a lot only get 2 stars coins....no good

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VIP OR NEW STARS REWARDS

what you think about this new method to make money with luck by pokerstars ?
NEW STARS REWARDS , are like them tell me what do you think?
😣😣😣

JoseFerreras

JoseFerreras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Opening the cases or chests is pretty cool, but the removed the VIP status tournaments on Saturdays, so I'm not very happy about the change to be honest.
But who knows, maybe with time I'll prefer the new way.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never won anything in the old reward program I hope that in the new I will win something

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I never won anything in the old reward program I hope that in the new I will win something

Maybe you'll win a 'poker book'... ??? Then you'll have a better chance at winning something in the old program.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
so far I am not impressed about that stars rewards I mean we have some few changes of winning something serious VIP had some tournaments on Saturday and now I see some weekly star rewards tournaments which I don't know how can we get the ticket

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I could only find an easy grind on Stars I would play much more.

But all I meet are brick walls and no way to get out.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
So today I was 1200 points short of being able to upgrade my Bronze chests had like an hour and half time left expires on midnight. Given the the time given I would have to play more games that I usually do but I could get there but would put a risk to loosing some bankroll.

If this was the old vip program and I would benefit $20-$30 I would consider going for it but with these new random rewards I have no idea what my reward will be and it is not worth going for it.

Just another way Stars is shooting themselves in their foot with the new rewards system.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
The new 10K VIP freeroll tournament at 3.30 was actually pretty good today in terms of value I did not cash fell short but min cash was $18 something less than 1K players like 180 players cashing.

I have a feeling there would be plenty more participants as time goes on.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So today I was 1200 points short of being able to upgrade my Bronze chests had like an hour and half time left expires on midnight. Given the the time given I would have to play more games that I usually do but I could get there but would put a risk to loosing some bankroll.

If this was the old vip program and I would benefit $20-$30 I would consider going for it but with these new random rewards I have no idea what my reward will be and it is not worth going for it.

Just another way Stars is shooting themselves in their foot with the new rewards system.
Midnight where?? I mean stars midnight is 6AM CET...

Last edited: