New Star Rewards

A

Aparajit

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im using my star coins to play this lottery. Where we swipe 2 cards off and try to get a royal flush ! I wish to win it. :D

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't come to this website to earn money, I play poker for that. I come here to discuss the game, not play it.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't come to this website to earn money, I play poker for that. I come here to discuss the game, not play it.

I do not understand, you discuss the game and do not play, but what is the basis of it then?
It means being in a place without wanting to be, is that what it is affirming?
I'm already inverse of you, I'm here to make money, even if most of the time I lose my money, but this is part of game ,or will not ?:):):):)

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This people really think, that this new reward program will help to bring people back to their site? I think everyone already knows, that stars always have only bad promotions, which is totally uninteresting(at all). Usually, when i receive any letters from them, i just delete them instantly, because i understand, that all newcoming will be useless(as usual).

As for me, i spend all my money and time at 888poker. This room have very good promotions. I already won about 800 dollars in a few months from nothing. So, not sure, what,s the point to talk about that new loyality program.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This people really think, that this new reward program will help to bring people back to their site? I think everyone already knows, that stars always have only bad promotions, which is totally uninteresting(at all). Usually, when i receive any letters from them, i just delete them instantly, because i understand, that all newcoming will be useless(as usual).

As for me, i spend all my money and time at 888poker. This room have very good promotions. I already won about 800 dollars in a few months from nothing. So, not sure, what,s the point to talk about that new loyality program.

Actually for some years now, poker stars has been losing its players by not investing in attractive promotions, I also really like 888Poker, they are always innovating, this is very important

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually for some years now, Poker Stars has been losing its players by not investing in attractive promotions, I also really like 888Poker, they are always innovating, this is very important

I just think, that the new owners of stars is too greedy. They want to take all money from people, without giving something in return. Looks like they even don,t understand, that people now prefer to play poker at other sites.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After the launch of the loyalty program, Stars Rewards PokerStars players will receive awards under the new rules, and VIP-statuses and corresponding VIP club rewards will be abolished.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will be laughing, just received the letter from stars, that i won a part of a progressive jackpot promotion 3.06 $. Had the feeling, that need to spin it and finally got something on my last starscoins.

Teodora Agardi

Teodora Agardi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there still the "freerolls" what I can pay with my starcoins?I can't find them anymore.Is anybody has an info about this?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
For those wondering about their current starcoins they will remain.

Starcoins will stiil be around after the change so you can use them to buy stuff just as usual. Only difference will be how you earn them they will be one of the items in the chests.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
One Immediate change I see is the VIP weekly and monthly tournaments are gone.

No more free tournaments for us from pokerstars guess they want us to deposit to play.

At least we still got our CC Freerolls to play free on.

T

Tricky123bet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For those wondering about their current starcoins they will remain.

Starcoins will stiil be around after the change so you can use them to buy stuff just as usual. Only difference will be how you earn them they will be one of the items in the chests.
Thanks, that's good to know! [emoji1]

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I heard that the more casks you open, the bigger your profits are

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure why people are so upset about this. What can you actually buy with star coins except tickets and a chance to win a big pot of cash? So all they're doing now is giving the tickets and big pot of cash instead of the star coins. Where's the problem?
I think they might give quite some tickets for spin and go games, which is something they give quite often in promotions, but a lot of players prefer to play MTTs or cash games. So they would never use their starcoins for these kind of tickets.

Now, I'll have to see for myself how the new system will be working, and see if it's better, worse or the same, before I speak out about it.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm honestly a little worried about the introduction of the new system. Firstly, it's really not clear what will happen, I could not yet receive comments from my bestial or Italian friends. Secondly, all the same, the previous system of VIP statuses was very good, the starcoins could be spent on buying tournament tickets, or participating in satellite tournaments. Despite the fact that I'm skeptical about these changes, I think the new system will bring something good, well, the habit will eventually appear

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this is not a good thing - only for their investors , who will make more in the short term , and the peons who only play low stakes will lose huge , the supernova's are having their rb cut
(quote from above link - For those who don't know, rakeback is being cut down from ~20-30% to 4%, )
So, I will be playing less and less on PS , certainly not investing anymore $$ into this site !
Thanks to this "New Reward System" they will be losing a lot of players by the sounds of it!

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One Immediate change I see is the VIP weekly and monthly tournaments are gone.

No more free tournaments for us from Pokerstars guess they want us to deposit to play.

At least we still got our CC Freerolls to play free on.

I find the 10k vip weekly on all tournaments.They remove the vip bar and will probably remove them in future but the today games can be find on all tournaments,start at same time.

steadman0

steadman0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there still the "freerolls" what I can pay with my starcoins?I can't find them anymore.Is anybody has an info about this?
Yeah you will still be able to use your stars coins on those tournaments.

oriole

oriole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what I understand is that it will benefit the casual player and punish severely those who depend on rakeback. High volume players will lose up to 85% of their rakeback. Seems like a logical move for Pokerstars and if it's going to attract more casuals then I'm all for it.

gunit

gunit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rake lower and lower, soon it will not be at all, why are you doing this PokerStars !?

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope that this kind of reward will give me possibility to make profit in pokerstars only from cash games ,not only with tournaments.

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was it me being unobservant or is this being slipped in quietly?
I never heard anything about it until this thread.

So I looked around, no mention on the VIP pages just the descriptions of the current steps and coins and then I found a blog:
https://www.pokerstars.com/en/blog/...dernising-how-we-deliver-rewards-165830.shtml

Noticing the line:
'Players whose rewards are likely to be significantly decreased under the new program are being contacted today with more details of the impact on them'.

Well I wasn't contacted so I shouldn't see a significant decrease, Right?? LOL??

Apart from that line the rest of it was a lot of waffle without any information about what the new system will actually be.
Or indeed whether there will actually be any system as they talk of;
'gamification concepts to give players personalised experience with randomized rewards'.

Strange they didn't consider scrapping the programs altogether and simply reducing the rake which would achieve all the aims they claim to be trying to achieve!!!

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was it me being unobservant or is this being slipped in quietly?
I never heard anything about it until this thread.

So I looked around, no mention on the VIP pages just the descriptions of the current steps and coins and then I found a blog:
https://www.pokerstars.com/en/blog/...dernising-how-we-deliver-rewards-165830.shtml

Noticing the line:
'Players whose rewards are likely to be significantly decreased under the new program are being contacted today with more details of the impact on them'.

Well I wasn't contacted so I shouldn't see a significant decrease, Right?? LOL??

Apart from that line the rest of it was a lot of waffle without any information about what the new system will actually be.
Or indeed whether there will actually be any system as they talk of;
'gamification concepts to give players personalised experience with randomized rewards'.

Strange they didn't consider scrapping the programs altogether and simply reducing the rake which would achieve all the aims they claim to be trying to achieve!!!

I received an email...
Just to mention that the new program will start this week.
Anyway, when I open the client I get the news thing popping up mentioning the new rewards program, and I have banners everywhere.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Looks like the monthly steps will be finished.
"the upcoming program is focused around rewarding players more frequently within a single playing session rather than providing month-long goals.
The current monthly volume-driven rakeback model will be retired and will be replaced with one that rewards a variety of factors, such as volume, stakes, how often players play, and net deposits."