New poker site?

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You don't log in, my brother. Think logically: if you are worried about malware with validating your email, why would you want to log in and download an entire poker client on your computer? That would be way more dangerous than clicking on a link to validate your email :)

What are you talking about you have to log in to play.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ONLY 1 Player Account Allowed Per IP Addy.. If you are caught with multiple accounts.. you will be Immediately BANNED!!!!
Any site that feels the need to issue threats right up front isn't worth the time it would take me to go to their website. Others have different views.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any site that feels the need to issue threats right up front isn't worth the time it would take me to go to their website. Others have different views.

The first thing I looked at was their forward facing website. It is a canned theme and the people behind it do not know how to effectively use it. Bad English too and missing information.

If you go to their About page, it is just a rehash of stuff you have already read on previous pages. There isn't any information about the site at all.

I tried doing a domain check and can't find any information about who is behind it.

And yes I forgot, I did receive $25 bonus :D

Read the fine print. You will need to earn 'comp point' in order to withdraw that $25 & winnings you make along the way. This sends up a red flag in my book.

They are banking on you making deposits via numerous shady-looking accounts.

I check the site but only one table playing and all tournaments are waiting for more people to register, but the thing is, in some are only 10 people registered out of 400, so I dint know if the tournament will be played or just cancelled. At this time, only 27 players online.

This is to be expected for a new site, but another red flag is their advertisements of GTD prize pools for anywhere from $5K to $100K (about 6 of these). They advertise this without having the player pool to do so. Fishy, fishy!

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And one more thing: when I clicked the link, under invite code it says "PamelaPoker", which seems kind of shady to me, I would expect "OTR" or "OnTiltRadio" instead :)

Thanks mate, at least now we know the $25 thing is real and there is someone called Pamela at the OTR :)

Yes, that is Pamela at OTR .... aka BSO~SSexyOTR HBIC and shame on her. After the outage at ACR for 5 and half months, she/they have been promoting every new poker room startup for quite some time (like 64Spades).

You can play poker on the sites and get free money with strings up front, but I personally will not sign up for any of them.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, that is Pamela at OTR .... aka BSO~SSexyOTR HBIC and shame on her. After the outage at ACR for 5 and half months, she/they have been promoting every new poker room startup for quite some time (like 64Spades).

You can play poker on the sites and get free money with strings up front, but I personally will not sign up for any of them.

I haven't signed up either, and I'm not vouching for this site's legitimacy in any shape or form. But I also think you have unreasonable expectations regarding the free money.

It is pure wishful thinking to believe there will ever be free money offered by any poker site with no strings attached, just like expecting to rain sausages out of the sky.

And these comp points are not so evil anyways, all they mean is that you played and generated rake in the same amount as the free money they gave you. You generate the same amount of rake regardless if you lose or win the pot. So if you are a winning player, by the time you qualify for the withdraw you will have in your account not $25, but $100 or more, and if you are a losing player you will have no money at all, but you had the chance to play real tables for free.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No bones code?

Sorry brother, there was a link in the initial post that contained the invite code, but the Cardschat Administrator removed it, I assume it was against the rules.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are you talking about you have to log in to play.

Lol brother, the conversation between the two of us is starting to look like a scene from the movie "Dumb and the Dumber" :). What I have been trying to say is that if you have concerns about malware and privacy you should not use the site at all, meaning no email validation, no sign in, and obviously no play.

And before you ask the next question "What are you talking about, if you don't play how do you get $25?", the answer is go to your local restaurant and wash some dishes :)

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't validate your email address if you are worried about security. Unfortunately I cannot offer you any guarantee that the site is legit.

they are ok
they've been around a while and offer games at various poker affiliate sites.
I know of at least 7-9 years in business could me quite a few more, that's my lowball estimate
in my opinion they are there to help a poker player not hurt one
just sayin....

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they are ok
they've been around a while and offer games at various poker affiliate sites.
I know of at least 7-9 years in business could me quite a few more, that's my lowball estimate
in my opinion they are there to help a poker player not hurt one
just sayin....

Thank you brother for sharing your opinion, you obviously know more about the site than I do.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I do not trust such proposals. This can be outright fraud. Be careful. It is better to play on proven sites that have a good reputation.
Good luck.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't signed up either, and I'm not vouching for this site's legitimacy in any shape or form. But I also think you have unreasonable expectations regarding the free money.

It is pure wishful thinking to believe there will ever be free money offered by any poker site with no strings attached, just like expecting to rain sausages out of the sky.

And these comp points are not so evil anyways, all they mean is that you played and generated rake in the same amount as the free money they gave you. You generate the same amount of rake regardless if you lose or win the pot. So if you are a winning player, by the time you qualify for the withdraw you will have in your account not $25, but $100 or more, and if you are a losing player you will have no money at all, but you had the chance to play real tables for free.

Unreasonable expectations? I don't have any expectations at all. LOL

True you can probably parlay that $25 into more. But the vast majority of these people will blow thru that in no time at all, and that is what they are banking on. They do make it easy to deposit via paypal, which I suspect will be cutoff in very short time just like they did at ACR, 64spades, and others because it is illegal in the US. They have other methods such as skrill, and believe they will dry up too.

My worry is that people will start dumping money into this place and they will disappear overnight. I am having a hard time digging up information on who is behind the site. My first inclination is they are Russian, but that is only a hunch.

Anybody promoting this site without vetting them is reckless. It's doing more harm than good when it comes to getting legislation passed in the US to legitimize online poker state by state.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unreasonable expectations? I don't have any expectations at all. LOL

True you can probably parlay that $25 into more. But the vast majority of these people will blow thru that in no time at all, and that is what they are banking on. They do make it easy to deposit via PayPal, which I suspect will be cutoff in very short time just like they did at ACR, 64spades, and others because it is illegal in the US. They have other methods such as Skrill, and believe they will dry up too.

My worry is that people will start dumping money into this place and they will disappear overnight. I am having a hard time digging up information on who is behind the site. My first inclination is they are Russian, but that is only a hunch.

Anybody promoting this site without vetting them is reckless. It's doing more harm than good when it comes to getting legislation passed in the US to legitimize online poker state by state.

You are making valid points and I thank you for sharing the knowledge you acquired about the site through your own due diligence. As I mentioned in my initial post when I started the thread, I did not do any of that, and obviously I no nothing about the site.

I replied to you strictly about what you said about the free money with strings attached, which in itself I don't think it's anything out of ordinary. Even here on CC, we get to play the freerolls as an incentive similar to a rake back. We write posts, generate traffic and watch commercials, and a part of the profit is returned to us by CC in the form of freerolls, with strings attached (continued posting with set minimums on both quantity and quality). It's an incentive built into the very core of CC's business model, and I personally like it. In business, as in life, you got to give some to get some.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I replied to you strictly about what you said about the free money with strings attached, which in itself I don't think it's anything out of ordinary. Even here on CC, we get to play the freerolls as an incentive similar to a rake back. .

That is it in a nutshell. Something for something, which we agree on.

Plus we opened up an honest conversation about this site. I am tempted to open up an account and see what is what.

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
esop

I like the idea and seems to play smoothly on a mac.No freezes ,however the way the site was formatted and the code was written looks to be lacking professionalism/graphics.
The deposit area is hard to find in lobby, no live chat, where can you view bonus release account review hands?

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its always good to have new poker sites. but im going to let a lot of pepple play before going there. that way i will read the reviews and see if i should sign up.

jovan123

jovan123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes the money is real right when you sign up they give you 25.00 right there....I got that cash but there is no one in the site ever I've checked a few times and no more than 10 people on the site not sure how much longer they can survive like that

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not clear room. for the first time without a client, I meet this. Has anyone already played in this room?

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes the money is real right when you sign up they give you 25.00 right there....I got that cash but there is no one in the site ever I've checked a few times and no more than 10 people on the site not sure how much longer they can survive like that

Did your $25 no deposit sign up bonus disappear after 2 weeks of inactivity? I've had no time to play and when I came back I found that it was missing. Not sure what their terms are though and if this was in the TOA?

jovan123

jovan123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did your $25 no deposit sign up bonus disappear after 2 weeks of inactivity? I've had no time to play and when I came back I found that it was missing. Not sure what their terms are though and if this was in the TOA?
No I never had anything missing but I should probably go check lol it probably is missing

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like big risks

Since I do all my business online including investing, banking, purchasing etc. I am not willing to risk any security breaches. I will wait for sometime until this site is established as real and reputable.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok I have had a chance to play there quite a lot at this point, and I said I would repost when I felt I knew it better .... I have basically given up ... so few people are on that games don't have the minimum to start ... I have tripled through what they gave me though ..

I think that most of the players are very soft and easily manipulated .....the reason however that I have given up .... the the random number generator is completely out of whack as far as I can see .. on one occasion I was dealt the same AK Suited three hands in a row....then another night it was the ducks .. same three hands in a row .. I have also seen several other players complain of the same thing ... also every question I had for the devs went unanswered, I doubt I will ever have the comp points to withdraw, since I have stopped playing there .. and I sure won't deposit .. oh well it was a test concerning no actual money of mine .... I don't feel there is anything shady going on .. just feel it's broken ...

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FYI, a year ago someone contacted me on Instagram to play on a new site using this same software. That ended up being a scam with widespread collusion and chip dumping. I checked out this new site and it's the same thing. I would stay away from it. No good games going anyway.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you uncover scams! It would be good to create a black list of unfair poker rooms! Or did he already have? I recently here!

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FYI, a year ago someone contacted me on Instagram to play on a new site using this same software. That ended up being a scam with widespread collusion and chip dumping. I checked out this new site and it's the same thing. I would stay away from it. No good games going anyway.

Thanks for the heads up Psycho. Can you provide more details about how you know it's the same software and not just a common website template?

I thought something was fishy too when support was one guy who had pretty broken english, the website was mostly dysfunctional, the TOA wasn't there, when they gave me a welcome bonus via the support chat and then removed it a week or two later, and that there were only 6 players online at a time yet they are offering 1000 GTD tourneys regularly.

Bad vibes [emoji52]

Though still, I don't want to jump to conclusions since it could be somone with a lot of money working hard and spending a lot to get their site up and running. But even if it is legit the half-finished nature of everything is bound to scare anyone off.

Last edited:
TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They already stole all the players money, dont deposit there.