TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi. can you please elaborate? thanks.

Many players built their balance up at ESOP and before they could achieve the 500 needed points(rake) to withdraw - their funds were taken and replaced with $10. So players who may have had $1000 in there account now have $10 and they have to deposit in order to withdraw.

And when somebody steals all your funds you are probably not going to give him more $.

There are currently zero players regged for all the freerolls. If you cant get players to play in a freeroll you know something is wrong.

R

Rober_rober

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I just signed up there have registered a couple freerolls we'll see how that goes ...how the software works etc. Pamela is like the co-founder of OTR .. and that invite code is probably her affiliate link ... by which she probably makes a small bit of extra cash when it is used ...

I did get the $ 25 in my account instantly ... I however cannot find the tournament tickets ... again we will see ... you do not need to use her code to sign up, but I'll bet if you do not you won't get the starter cash ........ another plus for me is .. I live in Missouri ..sadly ( insert joke here : P ) My choice of sites that I can play is very small ... but I can there apparently... there are also many satellites to European events with packages ....

Of course I have no idea about cashouts or deposits .. as I learn more I will update this ... ... the only bad thing I see at the moment is very few are registered there was only 36 online when I was just there hopefully that will improve, and as of yet I havent seen the software in action, and no idea if you can use a HUD ... all that said, If we can tolerate ACR and all it's bugs, cancelled tournaments after 3 hours playing etc. Then I think this is worth a shot ......

do not play there, it is a fraud, when obtaining the 500 points, they never answered and the money cannot be withdrawn. and days later they deleted the account.

AndyGamesPoker

AndyGamesPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds interesting, ACR is the only unregulated site I will play though. Too many BOTS, cons, and cheaters out there. GL

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I don’t understand why you just do them find new poker rooms about which no one knows. There are very many poker rooms with great online, well, you manage to find some kind of trash.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am always afraid of new sites ,once they robbed me for 500$. be aware

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The usual site for divorcing people for money)))) Even crooked it up)))))