New poker site?

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have received this email today from OTR (On Tilt Radio), a site that offered some freerolls on ACR in the past, not sure if it still does. I have no affiliation with OTR, I signed up just to get the password for the freeroll. Also, I did not sign up for this new site, so I have no idea if you really get the promised free cash and tournament tickets.
If you decide to give it a try do so, just don't blame me if you don't get the bonus :)

We have been Invited to Beta Test a Brand New Site!!! ESOP is a Brand New Site on a Stand Alone Network.. Offering ALL "New" Players $25 FREE Cash PLUS 5 Free Tournament Tickets.. Bring a Friend and you get $50 MORE!!! No Deposit Bonus. ONLY 1 Player Account Allowed Per IP Addy.. If you are caught with multiple accounts.. you will be Immediately BANNED!!!!
$10-$50 Freerolls Running 24/7 Every Day. %30 RakeBack, $1k Monthly Depositors Freeroll, Monthly $1k Freeroll for Cash Players earning 2,000 comp points in the previous month. Happy Hours for Cash Game Players earning DOUBLE Comp Points.(times to be announced) Splashed Pots for Cash Game Players hourly, High Hand of the Hour Earns you $25 Cash..Must Post/Send a screen shot to ESOP Messenger to qualify (located on the lower right bottom side of the website), Flop A Royal Flush on Any Cash Game Table and Earn $100 Bonus, ( Must Post/Send a Screen Shot to to ESOP Messenger to qualify) OR Send your Screenshot with your Name & Player Name to support@esop.eu.com

Withdraw Requirements:
You MUST Earn 500 Comp Points in order to cash out FREE Monies offered to you by the No Deposit Bonus OR Freerolls and Freebuys.
ALL Players MUST be Verified in order to Withdraw.. Please send in your ID, Proof Of Address ( Utility Bill or Credit Card Bill) support@esop.eu.com
ALL Withdraws are honored within 24 hours

Last edited by a moderator:
zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And one more thing: when I clicked the link, under invite code it says "PamelaPoker", which seems kind of shady to me, I would expect "OTR" or "OnTiltRadio" instead :)

S

Space635

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have to be smart with these sites that are few known not to fall into a trap!

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And one more thing: when I clicked the link, under invite code it says "PamelaPoker", which seems kind of shady to me, I would expect "OTR" or "OnTiltRadio" instead :)

Actually I just signed up there have registered a couple freerolls we'll see how that goes ...how the software works etc. Pamela is like the co-founder of OTR .. and that invite code is probably her affiliate link ... by which she probably makes a small bit of extra cash when it is used ...

I did get the $ 25 in my account instantly ... I however cannot find the tournament tickets ... again we will see ... you do not need to use her code to sign up, but I'll bet if you do not you won't get the starter cash ........ another plus for me is .. I live in Missouri ..sadly ( insert joke here : P ) My choice of sites that I can play is very small ... but I can there apparently... there are also many satellites to European events with packages ....

Of course I have no idea about cashouts or deposits .. as I learn more I will update this ... ... the only bad thing I see at the moment is very few are registered there was only 36 online when I was just there hopefully that will improve, and as of yet I havent seen the software in action, and no idea if you can use a HUD ... all that said, If we can tolerate ACR and all it's bugs, cancelled tournaments after 3 hours playing etc. Then I think this is worth a shot ......

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually I just signed up there have registered a couple freerolls we'll see how that goes ...how the software works etc. Pamela is like the co-founder of OTR .. and that invite code is probably her affiliate link ... by which she probably makes a small bit of extra cash when it is used ...

I did get the $ 25 in my account instantly ... I however cannot find the tournament tickets ... again we will see ... you do not need to use her code to sign up, but I'll bet if you do not you won't get the starter cash ........ another plus for me is .. I live in Missouri ..sadly ( insert joke here : P ) My choice of sites that I can play is very small ... but I can there apparently... there are also many satellites to European events with packages ....

Of course I have no idea about cashouts or deposits .. as I learn more I will update this ... ... the only bad thing I see at the moment is very few are registered there was only 36 online when I was just there hopefully that will improve, and as of yet I havent seen the software in action, and no idea if you can use a HUD ... all that said, If we can tolerate ACR and all it's bugs, cancelled tournaments after 3 hours playing etc. Then I think this is worth a shot ......

Thanks mate, at least now we know the $25 thing is real and there is someone called Pamela at the OTR :)

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks mate, at least now we know the $25 thing is real and there is someone called Pamela at the OTR :)

Is this a virus site? I cant validate my email address with out risking my security.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this a virus site? I cant validate my email address with out risking my security.

Don't validate your email address if you are worried about security. Unfortunately I cannot offer you any guarantee that the site is legit.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I check the site but only one table playing and all tournaments are waiting for more people to register, but the thing is, in some are only 10 people registered out of 400, so I dint know if the tournament will be played or just cancelled. At this time, only 27 players online.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And yes I forgot, I did receive $25 bonus :D

Tr0pik

Tr0pik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you write a full link in this bonus? Thanks.

Tr0pik

Tr0pik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I registered, when add a bonus?

Tr0pik

Tr0pik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You get bonus instantly or not? And this poker site dont have a deposit or withdrawal option :D looks like good :D lol

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You get bonus instantly or not? And this poker site don't have a deposit or withdrawal option :D looks like good :D lol
Yes, the bonus is given to you the moment you create your account, no other thing to make ;)

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont get a bonus..

Here is what probably happened: In my initial post there was a link to registration using the OTR invide code, but Debi (the Cardschat Administrator) deleted that link, I guess it was against the rules of this forum. Sorry mate, I don't think there's much else to do now, after you've already registered.

Tr0pik

Tr0pik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I create a new account, but and then not get a bonus with bonus code.

Tr0pik

Tr0pik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here is what probably happened: In my initial post there was a link to registration using the OTR invide code, but Debi (the Cardschat Administrator) deleted that link, I guess it was against the rules of this forum. Sorry mate, I don't think there's much else to do now, after you've already registered.
Can you send me a link with code in private message?

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't validate your email address if you are worried about security. Unfortunately I cannot offer you any guarantee that the site is legit.

How can you log in without a valid email address?

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the URL of the actual poker site?

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How can you log in without a valid email address?

You don't log in, my brother. Think logically: if you are worried about malware with validating your email, why would you want to log in and download an entire poker client on your computer? That would be way more dangerous than clicking on a link to validate your email :)

Tr0pik

Tr0pik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This poker site dont downloading, its a instantly play.