FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Ami, thanks for your quick replies., really :)

I wrote Customer Care, since the tournament is just a few hours away. They gave me a ticket since I hadn't received one yet. Just another reason to prefer WPT over any other poker room out there.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Ami, thanks for your quick replies., really :)

I wrote Customer Care, since the tournament is just a few hours away. They gave me a ticket since I hadn't received one yet. Just another reason to prefer WPT over any other poker room out there.
Did you get ticket on time this saturday ?

I

ioannis79

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
Any plan to create a rakeback program like most big sites have? Like a program with levels and points giving you back some of the rake paid? I find the 25k weekly draw very bad as you need to be really lucky to ever hit.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Any plan to create a rakeback program like most big sites have? Like a program with levels and points giving you back some of the rake paid? I find the 25k weekly draw very bad as you need to be really lucky to ever hit.
Hey @ioannis79 , Thanks for the question! Please let me check with the team what I can share, ill update here soon.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
HI @Ami_WPT Global Is there somewhere I can find a 'Tournament list'?
I am planning on playing a lot on WPTGlobal (so far I've just barely been getting my feet wet) with hopes/plans of it being one of the main sites I play on going forward. It'd be great to be able to plan my MTT schedule in advance (I typically have all tourneys I play in picked out from all the sites I play on and then put them all on a master sheet. All of my friends do the same). Would be much easier to plan MTT's on WPTGlobal if I knew what plays when.

Also, the current series that is running... Is there a list of those tournaments somewhere? (I noticed a list on discord channel )

thanks

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
HI @Ami_WPT Global Is there somewhere I can find a 'Tournament list'?
I am planning on playing a lot on WPTGlobal (so far I've just barely been getting my feet wet) with hopes/plans of it being one of the main sites I play on going forward. It'd be great to be able to plan my MTT schedule in advance (I typically have all tourneys I play in picked out from all the sites I play on and then put them all on a master sheet. All of my friends do the same). Would be much easier to plan MTT's on WPTGlobal if I knew what plays when.

Also, the current series that is running... Is there a list of those tournaments somewhere? (I noticed a list on discord channel )

thanks

I have found the schedule for the series (there was a Download link for it posted by 'Mike') on the WPT discord channel. fwiw, something like that but for all the daily & weekly tournaments on WPT would be great!

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I have found the schedule for the series (there was a Download link for it posted by 'Mike') on the WPT discord channel. fwiw, something like that but for all the daily & weekly tournaments on WPT would be great!
@Poker Orifice 👋 I'm checking with the team about the regular schedule, the link you mentioned from Discord will have the schedule all the way through the 26th, bare in mind that schedule do change at times.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm installing a more powerful CPU into my computer at this very moment... with the main intention of it making it possible for me to add in WPT to my schedule. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Great choice to add Jon Van Fleet (Apestyles) to the WPT team! He's a great guy and has been around for ages.
Another awesome addition to consider (as he's rapidly gaining in popularity on the Twitch streams & known as being one of the top Mid-stakes MTT regs.) Aaron Barone (aka abarone68 ).

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I'm having trouble with today's update. It says: Updating version... 100%. But it doesn't go past that point. Was planning on playing some tournaments earlier but it's been impossible.

Anyone else having this issue as well?

BTW, this is the phone App I'm talking about. No idea about the PC versión since my laptop can't run it. :(

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm having trouble with today's update. It says: Updating version... 100%. But it doesn't go past that point. Was planning on playing some tournaments earlier but it's been impossible.

Anyone else having this issue as well?

BTW, this is the phone app I'm talking about. No idea about the PC versión since my laptop can't run it. :(
Ur tournaments will be long ago finished untill she answers. Deinstall the app completely and also delete cache files. Turn ur phone on and off. Then install the app.

Thats the only solution i know if Apps do not work on android apart from completely setting up ur phone to manufacture settings.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Ur tournaments will be long ago finished untill she answers. Deinstall the app completely and also delete cache files. Turn ur phone on and off. Then install the app.

Thats the only solution i know if apps do not work on android apart from completely setting up ur phone to manufacture settings.
I already tried turning it off and on and it keeps on behaving the same way. Will uninstall it like you mention and install it again to see it that works.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I already tried turning it off and on and it keeps on behaving the same way. Will uninstall it like you mention and install it again to see it that works.
Did it and downloaded the app with no issues.

This update brought a whole lot of colors with it. Well, at least the lobby is colorful. Haven't opened any tables yet, came here as soon as I was able to log in. BTW, not saying is a bad thing nor a good thing, just saying.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips

Thats the only solution i know if apps do not work on android apart from completely setting up ur phone to manufacture settings.
@Suns of Beaches If you are referring to me in "she", I follow this thread, so hoping to answer anyone within a reasonable time. Can't do much when I'm asleep tough :) . I'm happy you & others are able to help out and show what a great community is about.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@Suns of Beaches If you are referring to me in "she", I follow this thread, so hoping to answer anyone within a reasonable time. Can't do much when I'm asleep tough :) . I'm happy you & others are able to help out and show what a great community is about.
Great. Looks like his issue was fixed.
Was not my intention to come off snarky sorry. Its just my experience that reps in general do not answer very quick and he wanted to play tournaments today. Thanks for ur work here. Greetings.

Last edited:
FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Just played at a table. Tables look the same as they did before the update.

Really hope the software remained the same and what just happened to me is just coincidence and out of the norm for WPT, really... worst Pace session I've had. For example, two of my bad beats were AA vs QQ and KK vs 99. Hurt at the moment. Lost a bunch of money. Will get it back eventually, though... hopefully. 🙃

Y

Youvraj365

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MU
Chips
hey there
great to have you on this forum
i just want to know if i can play on WPT poker from Mauritius?
is there any kind of restriction from this country?

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
hey there
great to have you on this forum
i just want to know if i can play on WPT poker from Mauritius?
is there any kind of restriction from this country?
@Youvraj365 Thank you! Happy to be here. You can see an updated list of "excluded countries" in our Terms & Conditions , unfortunately Mauritius is on that list..

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Just played at a table. Tables look the same as they did before the update.

Really hope the software remained the same and what just happened to me is just coincidence and out of the norm for WPT, really... worst Pace session I've had. For example, two of my bad beats were AA vs QQ and KK vs 99. Hurt at the moment. Lost a bunch of money. Will get it back eventually, though... hopefully. 🙃
Came back with a vengeance! Got my money back and then some more! :cool::D

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like the fact tournament lobbies improved with this new update. And it provides a better description of the tournament when you click on "Details".

I

ioannis79

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
Would you please consider letting us play more Pace tables? 1 is really so bad. Ideally I would like to have 4, but even 2 would make such a big difference.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Would you please consider letting us play more Pace tables? 1 is really so bad. Ideally I would like to have 4, but even 2 would make such a big difference.

@ioannis79 sure, I’ll ask the team and update