Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
WOW!! The Bronze, Silver, & Gold promo freerolls are AMAZING VALUE!!
Wish you'd guys do it again :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I wonder how much the old Fulltilt software could be purchased for? It was amazing! I'd bet that WPT would surpass GGPoker with software of that quality. (it's just a dream for me... I know)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I played the Bronze $100k Freeroll... started at 01:15 PT.
A few hours later out in 258th/1,328 for $81.00

Didn't get much sleep before Sunday's games but it was still fun playing in the freeroll. (if there's ever a next time I'll be going for the Gold Freeroll for sure!)

Good luck to all those who are still in the Gold Freeroll. I see @jonnylawford is still in there.

ScreenHunter 19250

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I played the Bronze $100k Freeroll... started at 01:15 PT.
A few hours later out in 258th/1,328 for $81.00

Didn't get much sleep before Sunday's games but it was still fun playing in the freeroll. (if there's ever a next time I'll be going for the Gold Freeroll for sure!)

Good luck to all those who are still in the Gold Freeroll. I see @jonnylawford is still in there.

View attachment 358094
I only remembered this promotion in April.
I ended up not playing the 30 tournaments because I'm still adapting my WPT schedule...
Every lost promotion brings a tear! haha

Here in brazil we have been having 10k freerolls every day for 3 weeks straight and many of them I missed because I enter with 1 minute left before the late entry ends and end up forgetting! hahaha

Did you play the discord game today?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I only remembered this promotion in April.
I ended up not playing the 30 tournaments because I'm still adapting my WPT schedule...
Every lost promotion brings a tear! haha

Here in Brazil we have been having 10k freerolls every day for 3 weeks straight and many of them I missed because I enter with 1 minute left before the late entry ends and end up forgetting! hahaha

Did you play the discord game today?
No I didn't play the Discord game today. I'm hoping to speed my computer up a bit and then will get on to WPT regularly. Did you play it?

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
@puzzlefish Your Merch in is on the way!
You replied to me but I ended up forgetting to deposit...

Is there still a place for the promotion?! I will wait for your response and if you still have it, I will make the deposit.

After playing on WPT, playing on other platforms leaves me so discouraged! :/
I'm anxiously awaiting an update to make the WPT software lighter... however, I'm already planning an upgrade on my PC with the winnings from the promotions! LOL
No I didn't play the Discord game today. I'm hoping to speed my computer up a bit and then will get on to WPT regularly. Did you play it?
I played... It was a bad run, but we'll be there again next game!
There is a 500 dollar bounty on the guest's head... I hope to get some by the end of the promotion...

I'll also have to update something on my PC to continue on WPT...
Our new crypto mining rig needs updating! haha

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
You replied to me but I ended up forgetting to deposit...

Is there still a place for the promotion?! I will wait for your response and if you still have it, I will make the deposit.

After playing on WPT, playing on other platforms leaves me so discouraged! :/
I'm anxiously awaiting an update to make the WPT software lighter... however, I'm already planning an upgrade on my PC with the winnings from the promotions! LOL

I played... It was a bad run, but we'll be there again next game!
There is a 500 dollar bounty on the guest's head... I hope to get some by the end of the promotion...

I'll also have to update something on my PC to continue on WPT...
Our new crypto mining rig needs updating! haha
Yes 👍 still on.

G

Galaxyyy7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hey, coming back here to say that a downloadable hand history and notes should be the top priority features to be added to the client.

It feels bad playing poker in a place where you can't study your hands and can't mark your opponents.

But overall playing on WPT has been pretty good so far.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hey @Ami_WPT Global,

I was just wondering if there are currently some plans to join the German market? I know our legal requirements are quite challenging, so just wondering.

Best
Andreas

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hey @Ami_WPT Global,

I was just wondering if there are currently some plans to join the German market? I know our legal requirements are quite challenging, so just wondering.

Best
Andreas
Hey @Andyreas As far as I understand, germany has stringent regulations on the market as a whole. Unfortunately, I do not see us there in the very near future.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hey, coming back here to say that a downloadable hand history and notes should be the top priority features to be added to the client.

It feels bad playing poker in a place where you can't study your hands and can't mark your opponents.

But overall playing on WPT has been pretty good so far.
Hey @Galaxyyy7 , Thank you bringing this up, I discussed this with the team, id like to share with you their response:

"A solution to providing hand histories is on our priority list, but we need to do it correctly. We want to avoid having unfair games due to data mining. Player A might have 1k hands vs. Player B, but Player B might have bought hand histories from a data-mining group and have 400k on Player A. This data presents a largely inequitable poker site. We are looking to avoid this. Our team is looking at how we can give players the hand histories they seek while protecting our players and their data, which will always be paramount. We'll keep you posted as we have updates."

About the notes, I agree and I know it's in the works but don't have a date I can share yet.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hi wpt paspport 12 k where is next tournament

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I didn't receive my ticket for the 'Kings Of Cash' freeroll this week. I haven't been playing much on WPT (computer issues) but I do put in over 100 hands late at night, a few times per week. I've pretty much qualified for the freeroll every week (although I'm rarely awake early enough to play it on Sundays lol... sigh :( It's a great game!)
I am DonCamente on WPT

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I didn't receive my ticket for the 'Kings Of Cash' freeroll this week. I haven't been playing much on WPT (computer issues) but I do put in over 100 hands late at night, a few times per week. I've pretty much qualified for the freeroll every week (although I'm rarely awake early enough to play it on Sundays lol... sigh :( It's a great game!)
I am DonCamente on WPT
Me neither. I'm just tired of complaining about it at this point. Will just stop playing the cash games. Just losing a bunch of money in them anyway now for some reason.

G

Galaxyyy7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
What a joke what just happened, the client stops working mid tournament and after about an hour the client comes back only for me to find out that some people have been playing this entire time and I have been eliminated.

What a joke, absolutely no way any serious poker website would let something like this happen. Absurd.

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey Everyone!

My name is Ami, and I recently joined the WPT Global team as a community manager.

My main goal is to engage with you all in discussions about our promotions and action, collect and pass along feedback, and help give you the best poker experience possible.

Please note that for private support issues, contact our Customer Care at - customercare@wptglobal.com.

I look forward to some great poker conversations and contributing to the forum.

Thanks!
Welcome! I had a lot of friends on the WPT cruise last week…it looked like so much fun! Hope to join one someday!

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Who knows for what is new 12 k live evant hope not for vegas yet

F

Fookistand

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PT
Chips
Hey @Claudiunm ! Sorry work is a drain, playing while tired is not optimal to say the least!

You can deposit/withdraw with Crypto, here it is from our FAQ:

"Players can deposit to their WPT Global account using a variety of payment methods (depending on region) including Visa, Mastercard, JCB, instant bank transfer, prepaid vouchers and a wide range of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more. Major E-wallets like Neteller, Skrill, Muchbetter and Luxonpay are also available (excluding Ontario)." Payment methods are evolving over time and traditional card payments are becoming less and less relevant. I recently started studying the topic of crypto payments and realized how cool it is. You can read more here about this. This is truly a find.

- When/If you do end up giving us a go, make sure you use your CardsChat link so you qualify for the Cards Chat promotions/free-rolls as well.

Thanks for the info! That's definitely good to know that WPT Global offers a variety of deposit methods, including cryptocurrencies. This gives players more flexibility when it comes to funding their accounts.

For those who prefer the speed and security of crypto, it's great that WPT Global supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more

And don't forget to use your CardsChat link when you make your first deposit! That way you can take advantage of any exclusive promotions or freerolls they might be offering.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
What a joke what just happened, the client stops working mid tournament and after about an hour the client comes back only for me to find out that some people have been playing this entire time and I have been eliminated.

What a joke, absolutely no way any serious poker website would let something like this happen. Absurd.
@Galaxyyy7 Sorry about that, we are investigating the exact reasons for this interruption and we'll compensate all of the affected players.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If that's the case I'll leave mine, otherwise disregard it.
1) I don't like how I have to balance pre-flop bet sizes because there is no pre-flop pre-flop bet size in BB, pre-programmed.
2) When you type the bet amount in the field and press enter, the bet is not made and just entered in the field. There may also be the option to press enter and bet after typing in the field.
3) The software is very heavy, my notebook is very good and I run 4 rooms at the same time without problems, but when I only run WPT it makes a very loud noise and consumes a lot of memory.
4) there is no scaling and automatic multi-screen docking.
5) the supply of micro stakes is not very high, but at this point I understand the issues of demand and robustness of the software to support a wide variety and volume of tournaments.

G

grinder705

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Hey Everyone! I'm happy to announce a unique opportunity exclusively for our community!

The first three members to make a $50 deposit and drop their user in this thread will receive an exclusive merch drop with unique items!

How to Participate:
  1. Make a $50 deposit to your WPTG account.
  2. Once your deposit is confirmed, come over here to drop your user ID.
  3. Hurry! This offer is only available to the first three members who make the deposit.

Remember, this is a 'first come, first served 'opportunity, so don't hesitate if you want to secure some Cool WPTG merch!

Let the race begin!
Best, Ami
Hi Ami I’ve gone ahead and make the deposit I’d eastcoastdad