A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hey Everyone!

My name is Ami, and I recently joined the WPT Global team as a community manager.

My main goal is to engage with you all in discussions about our promotions and action, collect and pass along feedback, and help give you the best poker experience possible.

Please note that for private support issues, contact our Customer Care at - customercare@wptglobal.com.

I look forward to some great poker conversations and contributing to the forum.

Thanks!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is awesome to have you here in our community Ami! Let us know what kind of cool things you have going on at WPT Global!

Members - as Ami stated please contact their Customer Care group if you have private issues. General feedback and discussion is welcome!

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm a low stakes poker player from brazil on the WPT.

You have good offers but I believe you can still improve a lot on your software.

Loading the game (on the PC and although I don't remember what it's like on the smartphone, I remember seeing other members complaining about cell phone crashes).
The game screen is configurable, which is great for setting multiple screens on the monitor, however, the resolution is terrible.

The replay of the plays is extremely bad and slow to view.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi @Ami_WPT Global & welcome to Cardschat. Great to see you here!

I'm really enjoying WPTGlobal - lots of great stuff there!

I'm looking forward to trying to satellite into some Live WPT Events via the WPTGlobal site some time in the future.

As I'm sure you've heard mentioned (many times?), the site is extremely heavy on CPU (a real resource hog). My computer is over 10yrs. old but was built well at the time, does great on all sites and can run multiple programs & tables without any problems. BUT if I'm running WPT it is another story :(
It'd be great if it could be fixed up to be more user-friendly.

Other suggestions:
Have a tab in MTT lobby to show tournaments that are completed (I can only find 'running' or ones that are in future)

Have an option/feature to enable identifying players on your table, in your tournaments - - color code Tags, spots for taking notes on players.

Hand History Replayer - it needs something that can be opened without it covering over the table where you're playing. Currently if I open the HH Replayer, I can't even see my current hand and I'm not able to make it through the Replay without timing out in the game I'm in. In other words it is completely useless to me unless it's my bustout hand from a tournament (in which case I don't really care anyways as it's not going to affect how I'm going to play going forward in the game because I'm out at that point)
Even if it doesn't 'replay' but instead at least displays the hand. It'd be a HUGE improvement!

Thanks again Ami.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hey i just wanted to say that you are ma favor room and maybe some more promo for live events in europe

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I'm a low stakes poker player from Brazil on the WPT.

You have good offers but I believe you can still improve a lot on your software.

Loading the game (on the PC and although I don't remember what it's like on the smartphone, I remember seeing other members complaining about cell phone crashes).
The game screen is configurable, which is great for setting multiple screens on the monitor, however, the resolution is terrible.

The replay of the plays is extremely bad and slow to view.
Thank you for the feedback! I agree! We can always do better and we are on it!
I'm Sorry about the loading issues, did you speak with someone in support about those?

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hi @Ami_WPT Global & welcome to Cardschat. Great to see you here!

I'm really enjoying WPTGlobal - lots of great stuff there!

I'm looking forward to trying to satellite into some Live WPT Events via the WPTGlobal site some time in the future.

As I'm sure you've heard mentioned (many times?), the site is extremely heavy on CPU (a real resource hog). My computer is over 10yrs. old but was built well at the time, does great on all sites and can run multiple programs & tables without any problems. BUT if I'm running WPT it is another story :(
It'd be great if it could be fixed up to be more user-friendly.

Other suggestions:
Have a tab in MTT lobby to show tournaments that are completed (I can only find 'running' or ones that are in future)

Have an option/feature to enable identifying players on your table, in your tournaments - - color code Tags, spots for taking notes on players.

Hand History Replayer - it needs something that can be opened without it covering over the table where you're playing. Currently if I open the HH Replayer, I can't even see my current hand and I'm not able to make it through the Replay without timing out in the game I'm in. In other words it is completely useless to me unless it's my bustout hand from a tournament (in which case I don't really care anyways as it's not going to affect how I'm going to play going forward in the game because I'm out at that point)
Even if it doesn't 'replay' but instead at least displays the hand. It'd be a HUGE improvement!

Thanks again Ami.
Hey! Thanks for the detailed feedback! I'm happy you can enjoy the platform.

- About Satellites, we are working on expanding our offering to cover more WPT events, including events in Europe; stay tuned!

- I have heard about the CPU complaint before, and we are actively working on (and resolving) similar issues with individual players.
Did you discuss this with our Customer Support?

- It makes sense for the MTT lobby also to show finished tournaments and results; I'll send it up the chain.

- Player notes are in the works.

- I also agree with the HH Replayer feedback; it's not optimal, and we are working on improving it.

Thanks Again for the feedback! I look forward to updating you when we improve on some of these.

Last edited:
A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hey i just wanted to say that you are ma favor room and maybe some more promo for live events in europe
Ooops! answered your question in someone else's reply!

here it is: " - About Satellites, we are working on expanding our offering to cover more WPT events, including events in Europe, stay tuned!"

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ooops! answered your question in someone else's reply!

here it is: " - About Satellites, we are working on expanding our offering to cover more WPT events, including events in Europe, stay tuned!"
That's okay... I wanted to know about them too, lol.

Thanks for the response Ami.

I didn't mention it to Customer Support (re: CPU useage) but I did mention it in the WPTGlobal Discord group (& noticed many others experiencing the same, including some with new & powerful machines). Honestly this is the main factor which keeps me from playing much more.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi @Ami_WPT Global

I'm from the UK, some time ago I checked the website and it said WPT global was coming to the UK soon.....any ideas on when this might happen?

Thanks very much and welcome to Cardschat!
Ian

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
That's okay... I wanted to know about them too, lol.

Thanks for the response Ami.

I didn't mention it to Customer Support (re: CPU useage) but I did mention it in the WPTGlobal Discord group (& noticed many others experiencing the same, including some with new & powerful machines). Honestly this is the main factor which keeps me from playing much more.
Sure thing!

Please mention it to CS directly, if only to give them more evidence that this is a common issue, not a personal one.
I'm looking into it myself, and I'll update here when I know more.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hi @Ami_WPT Global

I'm from the UK, some time ago I checked the website and it said WPT global was coming to the UK soon.....any ideas on when this might happen?

Thanks very much and welcome to Cardschat!
Ian
Thanks for the welcome, Ian! No idea at the moment. I'll check for updates and let you know.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello, Ami!
I haven't registered with the WPT yet. I'm at a point where work has been draining my energy and time. And playing poker while tired is not an option for me. But I already downloaded the program on my computer. Just a matter of time availability and I'll start playing with you.
But I would like to know one thing: Do you accept deposits and withdrawals in cryptocurrencies?

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Thanks for the welcome, Ian! No idea at the moment. I'll check for updates and let you know.
Hey Ian, sounds like we are working on UK, but no specific date or time yet as much of the process is not up to us.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hello, Ami!
I haven't registered with the WPT yet. I'm at a point where work has been draining my energy and time. And playing poker while tired is not an option for me. But I already downloaded the program on my computer. Just a matter of time availability and I'll start playing with you.
But I would like to know one thing: Do you accept deposits and withdrawals in cryptocurrencies?
Hey @Claudiunm ! Sorry work is a drain, playing while tired is not optimal to say the least!

You can deposit/withdraw with Crypto, here it is from our FAQ:

"Players can deposit to their WPT Global account using a variety of payment methods (depending on region) including visa, mastercard, JCB, instant bank transfer, prepaid vouchers and a wide range of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more. Major E-wallets like Neteller, Skrill, Muchbetter and Luxonpay are also available (excluding Ontario)."

- When/If you do end up giving us a go, make sure you use your CardsChat link so you qualify for the Cards Chat promotions/free-rolls as well.

Last edited:
Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I am very glad to see you on the forum and I like playing on your poker site, everything is convenient and pleasant. The support works great. I've already talked to her I've been polite and calm to solve problems quickly, I hope that in the future everything will continue and work as it is now

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I am very glad to see you on the forum and I like playing on your poker site, everything is convenient and pleasant. The support works great. I've already talked to her I've been polite and calm to solve problems quickly, I hope that in the future everything will continue and work as it is now
Thank you! Happy to be here. I hope we keep meeting and exceeding your expectations!

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello and welcome to the forum. I want say that I really like WPT Poker and nowadays it's one of my favorite poker rooms. I play almost every day micro stakes cash games and definitely play way more than 100 hands every day I play, but there are weeks that I receive the Kings of Cash freeroll ticket and weeks that I don't even though I definitely play the required number of hands every week. I always wait until Sunday to see if I'll receive the ticket or not. How many days it take to the poker room to credit the ticket to the account after the player complete the requirements? Because I never contact the support about this, I only wait until Sunday. Thanks.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hello and welcome to the forum. I want say that I really like WPT Poker and nowadays it's one of my favorite poker rooms. I play almost every day micro stakes cash games and definitely play way more than 100 hands every day I play, but there are weeks that I receive the Kings of Cash freeroll ticket and weeks that I don't even though I definitely play the required number of hands every week. I always wait until Sunday to see if I'll receive the ticket or not. How many days it take to the poker room to credit the ticket to the account after the player complete the requirements? Because I never contact the support about this, I only wait until Sunday. Thanks.
Hey @Cooking! Thank you for the welcome! You should contact CS if for some reason you didn't get a ticket you think you should get.
How come you wait until Sunday? You should receive your ticket during the week.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey @Cooking! Thank you for the welcome! You should contact CS if for some reason you didn't get a ticket you think you should get.
How come you wait until Sunday? You should receive your ticket during the week.
I wait because there were a week that I only received the ticket on Sunday before the tournament, so, I never know if I should wait or contact the support. But knowing I should receive during the week, I'll contact the support. Thanks for your help :)

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Yes sometimes i get too ticket like only 2 hour before king of cash freerill