Let's talk WPT Global! New Community Manager In The House

A

Ami_WPT Global

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hey again @ioannis79, it's definitely being considered, adding more Pace tables is in our roadmap but without a tentative date yet.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Any plan to create a rakeback program like most big sites have? Like a program with levels and points giving you back some of the rake paid? I find the 25k weekly draw very bad as you need to be really lucky to ever hit.
@ioannis79 sry for the multiple tags here, her's what the team had to say; "We're looking at implementing a lite version end June or early July with simple tiers and a bonus for starting tables (People who open tables or the first to join a table. Those who start the action get a bigger reward) "

This is on top of a new "happy hour" promotion for cash players coming end of this month and PLO daily leaderboard (recently introduced, giving out $5K everyday)
We aim to give more money back to players (on an individual basis) than any other poker site.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi Ami and Welcome,
I opened an account with WPTGlobal not long ago and made a deposit of only $25. They ask me for I D and I sent a pictured Drivers' License on top of Hydro bill. Took a picture with my I phone. They said to send the ID separately. I don't like that.
How can I be sure they are not using my ID. Or somebody else hacking my emails?
Anyway I played my $ in tournaments. And decided to play the CC freerolls.
Having the password I try and register in the CC freeroll and I am told that I cannot enter the freeroll because of Security.
And now it seems that they will cancel the CC freerolls?
Thank You,

A

Ami_WPT Global

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hi Ami and Welcome,
I opened an account with WPTGlobal not long ago and made a deposit of only $25. They ask me for I D and I sent a pictured Drivers' License on top of Hydro bill. Took a picture with my I phone. They said to send the ID separately. I don't like that.
How can I be sure they are not using my ID. Or somebody else hacking my emails?
Anyway I played my $ in tournaments. And decided to play the CC freerolls.
Having the password I try and register in the CC freeroll and I am told that I cannot enter the freeroll because of Security.
And now it seems that they will cancel the CC freerolls?
Thank You,
Hey @Like2Play2 Thanks! I asked our team specifically about this and here's what they had to say:

"Kindly note that user data is handled securely, in compliance with relevant regulations, and is only shared with authorized entities involved in the KYC see more info here: process to ensure a safe and secure gaming environment.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access.In addition, we do not sell, trade, or rent user’s personal identification information to others. And all sensitive and private data exchange between our website and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.For a more comprehensive understanding, kindly refer to our website's Privacy Policy section."

You can read more about what is "KYC" here : https://www.swift.com/your-needs/financial-crime-cyber-security/know-your-customer-kyc/meaning-kyc
Not sure about 'security' in regards to freerolls but perhaps you need to verify your account first as you mentioned.
Unfortunately that is correct about the freerolls no longer being available starting at the end of May.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This thread is not the appropriate place to post about or ask about the conclusion of CardsChat private events; I have deleted several such posts. CC admin has already made an announcement here. Ami should not be bothered or harassed about it; they have no say in the decision just as we do not. Thank you @Ami_WPT Global for being so patient and kind in you answers; it is greatly appreciated! :)

A

Ami_WPT Global

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
This thread is not the appropriate place to post about or ask about the conclusion of CardsChat private events; I have deleted several such posts. CC admin has already made an announcement here. Ami should not be bothered or harassed about it; they have no say in the decision just as we do not. Thank you @Ami_WPT Global for being so patient and kind in you answers; it is greatly appreciated! :)
Thank you, @Tammy 🙏 I appreciate the kind words and support.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hi Ami! Is WPT Global planning to expand to players from all countries?
Hey @19aleks57 ! We are working on expanding our offering to as many countries as legally possible! Unfortunately, every country and sometimes different regulations within the same country have different rules and laws, so it is more complex to implement, but we are on it!

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
During king of cash promo, i’ve done 100 + hands , 2 days in a row.
Should I receive a ticket for king of cash freeroll?
If so then when? Thank you

A

Ami_WPT Global

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
During king of cash promo, i’ve done 100 + hands , 2 days in a row.
Should I receive a ticket for king of cash freeroll?
If so then when? Thank you
Hey, @Rijckenborg. Yes! You should receive a ticket to the King of cash freeroll. They are usually credited after the weekly leaderboard is finalized. So Monday/Tuesday . If for some reason you did not receive your ticket please write customercare@wptglobal.com and they'll sort it out for you.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey, @Rijckenborg. Yes! You should receive a ticket to the King of cash freeroll. They are usually credited after the weekly leaderboard is finalized. So Monday/Tuesday . If for some reason you did not receive your ticket please write customercare@wptglobal.com and they'll sort it out for you.
Next freeroll is next sunday, but i should receive ticket next monday tuesday?
thank a lot. It sound strange.
I will get back to you if no ticket.

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Pretty sure I'm not the only one this is happening to :(

ScreenHunter 20073

A

Ami_WPT Global

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hey everyone,

Check out this new blog post by WPTG President Alex Scott, who dives deep into how WPT Global keeps its games beatable, focusing on fairness and competitive rake structure.

What do you think?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey everyone,

Check out this new blog post by WPTG President Alex Scott, who dives deep into how WPT Global keeps its games beatable, focusing on fairness and competitive rake structure.

What do you think?

Awesome! Really great!
And I just ordered up part brand new parts for a new computer build for myself today. I probably wouldn't have sprung for it if it hadn't been for WPT ;)
Can't wait to get started!

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Last week, I‘ve played 2x 100 hands.
Now monday, still no ticket for king of cash freeroll.
That freeroll was yesterday .

A

Ami_WPT Global

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Last week, I‘ve played 2x 100 hands.
Now monday, still no ticket for king of cash freeroll.
That freeroll was yesterday .
Hey @Rijckenborg , @FastOne is correct here.
If you played 100 hands x 2 in week "4" you'll get a ticket for KOC Sunday freeroll in week "5" for the freeroll in week 5. I know its a bit confusing.. Please feel free to reach out to CS about your ticket if you want to make sure. Ill be happy to follow up

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Ami, long time reader, first time question asker but I'm curious if you are aware of any plans to expand into the poker market in Ontario, canada. It's hard seeing all of these great tournaments, giveaways and value passing us by here because of the legislation. Not sure if you know but any insight is greatly apprecaited!

A

Ami_WPT Global

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hey, @CRStals. Thanks for the question! We would love to be there as soon as possible, but as you mentioned, legislation/regulatory concerns have to be addressed. I don't have much further information to add other than what is already known and that we are working on it. I will update you and the community here as soon as I hear anything else.