Let's talk WPT Global! New Community Manager In The House

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I would like to open an account on the WPT website today, where is the CardsChat link?

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Exciting news!
All MTT rake from March 4th through March 31st is collected and given back to our players!
The more you play, the bigger the Freeroll you'll win entry into! 💰
Combined prize pool of $600k! Let's Go!

If you have an WPTG account already you should see an email in your inbox with the exact details!

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Exciting news!
All MTT rake from March 4th through March 31st is collected and given back to our players!

If you have an WPTG account already you should see an email in your inbox with the exact details!

I presume the value of the MTT doesn't matter, just as long as we reach the milestones of 30/60/100? And satellites still count as MTTs? I just want to make sure I play the ones that count.

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Exciting news!

Hey there i would like to say that i totally agree about the wpt logicial taking so much resources on PC ....usually i can run multiple poker porgrams and tables without any problems but with WPT as soon as i load the program i can hear my cpu fan running non stop and my computer is not very old and have a descent i7 XD

I would like to know why WPT decided to put all the cardchats freerolls for bronze member or it was gonna be shut down?

ty for ur time

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks to Cardschat freerolls I´m playing there.I hope I can get some tickets soon.You will be very helpful.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I presume the value of the MTT doesn't matter, just as long as we reach the milestones of 30/60/100? And satellites still count as MTTs? I just want to make sure I play the ones that count.
Yes, thats correct. Any MTT including MTT satellites. Enjoy!

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hey there i would like to say that i totally agree about the wpt logicial taking so much resources on PC ....usually i can run multiple poker porgrams and tables without any problems but with WPT as soon as i load the program i can hear my cpu fan running non stop and my computer is not very old and have a descent i7 XD

I would like to know why WPT decided to put all the cardchats freerolls for bronze member or it was gonna be shut down?

ty for ur time
I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue. I'm discussing this with our product team and ill update when I have an answer.

What do you mean about the shut down?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I wait because there were a week that I only received the ticket on Sunday before the tournament, so, I never know if I should wait or contact the support. But knowing I should receive during the week, I'll contact the support. Thanks for your help :)

Yes sometimes i get too ticket like only 2 hour before king of cash freerill

this is the same for me

I have the same issue. Freeroll ticket shows up either Saturday or Sunday hours before the freeroll. Currently in the same situation this week.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have the same issue. Freeroll ticket shows up either Saturday or Sunday hours before the freeroll. Currently in the same situation this week.

So I didn't play last week & saw that my ticket would expire before next weekend's game. BUT you can reg. early for it so I was able to use my ticket & am pre-reg'd.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips

ty for ur time
Hey @neverbluff0799 👋 . I spoke with the product team about Resources consumption of our platform and we're looking at steps to improve performance including a lighter version of the App. I do also suggest you reach out to CS and let them know you are having these issues.

About the Cardschat freerolls, not sure what the conversation was there.
I do know that all the freerolls will continue to run through-out March I and think depending on attendance there, they will decide how to continue, but either way I don't think they'll remove the freerolls all together.

FYI, heres some more information about 100% MTT Rake Back Promotion and the different freeroll tiers.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hey @puzzlefish Sorry about this, I'm looking into the timing of these

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey @neverbluff0799

About the Cardschat freerolls, not sure what the conversation was there.
I do know that all the freerolls will continue to run through-out March I and think depending on attendance there, they will decide how to continue, but either way I don't think they'll remove the freerolls all together.

I was told to discontinue all except the Saturday freerolls due to the lower attendance on the other ones. I convinced WPT to give us another month to increase attendance but the only way to do that is to make them all Bronze.

You and I can discuss this when I return next week. :)

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was told to discontinue all except the Saturday freerolls due to the lower attendance on the other ones. I convinced WPT to give us another month to increase attendance but the only way to do that is to make them all Bronze.

You and I can discuss this when I return next week. :)
Hey debi i was thinking it was interesting to have the view from the WPT side and why they decide to go that way :).thx a lot for all the effort i know its not easy specially on those freerolls dying age days.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hey @Debi. @neverbluff0799
And everyone else. Followed up with the team to get some clarification about the reason for the changes that were made to the free rolls.

These free rolls were part of an exclusive CardsChat holiday promotion for November and December; WPTG had no say which tiers of CardsChat members could participate in every daily free roll. So, it's totally up to CardsChat to limit the number of participants in the first place.

Following up on January and February, we decided to keep them as a courtesy and continued running them despite, at times, very low daily participants, as I'm sure @EmptyHouse can testify from his post, crushing these at an impressive rate. 🦈

For future reference , I would love to come up with other benefits for the most dedicated participants in the CardsChat community, AKA Silver and Platinum members.

Do you have any Ideas for a preferred format?

@BigDice75 @doom @LUKADONCICMVP @KrazyKoo @TulasMoreno @Tammy @nba2009 @roberto51 @GNuTTz @finaltable1 @Sschafell @balo @

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey @Debi. @neverbluff0799
And everyone else. Followed up with the team to get some clarification about the reason for the changes that were made to the free rolls.

These free rolls were part of an exclusive CardsChat holiday promotion for November and December; WPTG had no say which tiers of CardsChat members could participate in every daily free roll. So, it's totally up to CardsChat to limit the number of participants in the first place.

Following up on January and February, we decided to keep them as a courtesy and continued running them despite, at times, very low daily participants, as I'm sure @EmptyHouse can testify from his post, crushing these at an impressive rate. 🦈

For future reference , I would love to come up with other benefits for the most dedicated participants in the CardsChat community, AKA Silver and Platinum members.

Do you have any Ideas for a preferred format?

@BigDice75 @doom @LUKADONCICMVP @KrazyKoo @TulasMoreno @Tammy @nba2009 @roberto51 @GNuTTz @finaltable1 @Sschafell @balo @
Ty for the update and your site transparancy thats refreshing in this industry to be honnest :)

Good question..Not sure how we could get benefit other then with the platinum freerolls we had.But im sure some other user will think about something ^^

Last edited:
puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi Ami,

For the rakeback promotion that is currently running, do rebuys into a tournament count as a separate instance of playing a tournament or is it just counted as one single tournament played no matter how many times you rebuy?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey @neverbluff0799 👋 . I spoke with the product team about Resources consumption of our platform and we're looking at steps to improve performance including a lighter version of the app. I do also suggest you reach out to CS and let them know you are having these issues.

Hi Ami
Can you give me the email for customer support.
I too would like to let them know how much of a huge draw the WPT site is on my CPU. It is significantly higher than anyother site. Actually, WPTGlobal uses as much as 3 other sites combined. If it was better (less of a resource hog), I know my play on there would go up by 10x or more. I currently play 30mins. cash games and can't play MTT's on there because of the issue I'm having. I know this is the biggest thing right now that would increase player numbers on the WPT site.

Question
Is it not possible to open up another table in the same tournament you're playing in. ie. you're in a satellite, nearing the bubble and want to see the situation/action on the other table(s). When I played a sattelite the other day (& an MTT yesterday... yes I played 1 but only because the ticket was expiring) I wasn't able to open other tables in that same tourney.

PS I like the site. Can't wait for the platform to run more efficiently.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hi Ami,

For the rakeback promotion that is currently running, do rebuys into a tournament count as a separate instance of playing a tournament or is it just counted as one single tournament played no matter how many times you rebuy?
Yes(y) rebuys count as a separate buy in for the promotion.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Can you give me the email for customer support.
I too would like to let them know how much of a huge draw the WPT site is on my CPU. It is significantly higher than anyother site. Actually, WPTGlobal uses as much as 3 other sites combined. If it was better (less of a resource hog), I know my play on there would go up by 10x or more. I currently play 30mins. cash games and can't play MTT's on there because of the issue I'm having. I know this is the biggest thing right now that would increase player numbers on the WPT site.

Question
Is it not possible to open up another table in the same tournament you're playing in. ie. you're in a satellite, nearing the bubble and want to see the situation/action on the other table(s). When I played a sattelite the other day (& an MTT yesterday... yes I played 1 but only because the ticket was expiring) I wasn't able to open other tables in that same tourney.

PS I like the site. Can't wait for the platform to run more efficiently.
Sure, here you go: customercare@wptglobal.com .

About your question, please allow me to get back to you with an answer, sounds like a feature we should have.

Thank you. I appreciate the sentiment and I'm looking forward for us to meet your expectations in the future to come ❤️

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hi can you tell us what are restricted contry for this rakeback promo