How are Merge sites handling the upgrade?

xUnrated

xUnrated

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well looks like its back down, 2 Hours and 3 minutes of maintenance for me. So id say they are gonna atleast 4x that. Guess we should all go to bed and try again tomorrow.

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok... So I wake up to this $**t:

12 minutes ago Due to technical issues the software has been taken down for further maintenance. Est 2.5 hrs downtime. #maintenance #all

Congrats merge.

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carbon Poker here everything is stopped too, i was at a table playing SNG Double UP suddenly froze and crashed all the software and the connection was lost, now i can not even do the login again to see the account balance :(

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far my BCP lobby is showing an incorrect time even though I have it set to my time zone.

Are you in the US? I don't think Merge adheres to Daylight Savings.

quintass

quintass

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit back and relax people, this upgrade is going to take at least a day, maybe even 2, before the software is up and running smoothly. Play at Cake while you wait!
:D

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ughhhh... I did get a peak of the new software around midday my time... Personally, I hate the new interface./.. glitchy... slow... couldn't register for anything, etc.

If it isn't broke... don't try and fix it... Version 5 was fine... just fine...

smerald

smerald

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just hope they get all the kinks out and get the site running smoothly soon, its starting to get a little bit frustrating not being able to play

xUnrated

xUnrated

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant even sleep, I work all day, come home and want to enjoy some good games of poker and cant even do that. As of now 1hour50minutes..

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its been a long day. Not one dealt hand of poker today. Hopefully it will be all squared away tomorrow. Play chips on pokerstars not doin it for me.

S

spstevens

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just played some play chip games on Pokerstars and have to agree with Kmixer it just doesn't do it for me. It does answer any question I may have had about play money being like real money---it's not.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Carbon back online still no Hud or notes facility

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carbon Poker here everything is stopped too, i was at a table playing SNG Double UP suddenly froze and crashed all the software and the connection was lost, now i can not even do the login again to see the account balance :(

Today, i tried to login at Carbon Poker and was again made ​​a small update of the software before logging.

At least when i was logged in software my money from the buy-in tournament that i played yesterday i was returned to my account and the balance updated often.

I sent an email to support yesterday reporting what happened in the tournament (tables were frozen and all players or sit in Double UP Sng).

I think if someone had a similar problem, you should contact the support to be reimbursed for the damage, if it has not been. :)

G

GWU73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just logged in; no HUD, notes are available, glitchy. I was reinbursed for the hand that was in play when it crashed.

xUnrated

xUnrated

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
It was originally running just fine when I got on and started playing. Now back to being unplayable.

azskye

azskye

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At 08:45 AM PDT system was working -- login fast and easy. Good luck to us all!!

WVUsellers3

WVUsellers3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah it's finally working for me too, I was having probs earlier around the time xunrated posted...but seems fine now.

xUnrated

xUnrated

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I advised against playing for any real money, its really hit and miss if you get a working table or not. Its very aggravating. It would be best to stay off the network until all problems are fixed. Half of what I enter doesnt even load but it sure does remove the money from my account.

S

spstevens

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far the upgrade is similar to playing on an old dial up modem , very slow and buggy. I think I will skip poker for a bit until they work this mess out.

F

FITEMAN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just finished a $5 DoN SnG on Carbon and it took almost an hour and a half. They are usually over in 45 minutes max. Several times I prebet but when the action got to me , my clock expired and I was sat out for that hand and my prebet never went in. My table was very laggy. When the DoN was over. I railed a couple of MTTs and the action there seemed to be running smoothly. I guess all the bugs are not out just quite yet.

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It took them long enough but I really like it. Looks a bit like a certain defunct site that had software everyone raved about. I'm looking forward to grinding on it.

fizban4321

fizban4321

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As of 12:50pm eastern standard, day 2 of said "upgrade", don't know what the rest of the site is like but play money fun steps are running, but completely unplayable. No matter what action you take every players turn is timed out and then become squatters unless you sit back in and then same thing happens. Noticed no $200 free rolls today but are scheduled at regular times tomorrow. DAM YOU DOJ and US poliducheins.

A

andrewsz1991

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I was in a double or nothign which was running fine. Now all of a sudden everybody is timing out.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you suppose Lock saw this coming????????

P

poker d player

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I was in a double or nothign which was running fine. Now all of a sudden everybody is timing out.

HORSE torny which was to start 10 min ago never did ...

but keep this in mind from their status page ...

"System #restored #all Enjoy your new 6.0 software!"

I'm sure we're all enjoying your new software that doesn't work .... joy joy joy ...

Last edited:
azskye

azskye

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it's taken well over an hour to play part of a SNG - blind clock keeps ticking away even when server is OTL!! Not worth the money or aggravation. I can't even play a hand, as it keeps just sitting me out.

Avoid this place for a while!!!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands