How many poker sites do you play ?

D

Dmitrij32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Раньше я играл в разных покер-румах, но самым комфортным на данный момент мне показались покерные звезды

D

Dmitrij32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Раньше я играл в разных покер-румах, но на данный момент мне показались самыми комфортными покерные звезды

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While playing in your poker session do you play in one poker site, or you open games in more than one? Most of the times, I play in one site and some times I open and second, and usually play total, in no more than four games. I enjoy the game more and focus much better like this! What do you think?

I have 4 poker sites I play but I have not made a deposit with any of them though. I only play one site at a time but I do play up to 4 games at a time at the site. I don't know about the claim of being able to focus better in my case with 4 tables open the pace is much quicker and I get rushed to play a hand especially if more then one table is showing my turn to play

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have multiple poker sites, tho I tend to only use one at a time for full focus. and lets be honest, the usa sites are all pretty trash. except for like one.

linf

linf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play only on the pokerstars website. there are accounts on two more sites, but I don’t play there at all - I don’t like the design. I play just for fun, so I never play several tables - this is not poker but roulette

S

Spokoim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How many poker sites do you play?

Hi. I play on the same site, PokerStars. Two more registered and very rarely play there. One of them is for cryptocurrency, cool.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sometimes I go to other sites, but I always end up going back to pokerstars (I like the most)

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on three,but i love Stars.
Other sites can;t compare with PokerStars,because that site is the best.
Americans play on othere sites,and i guess they have thier favourite,but here stars is the best.

Prophet

Prophet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is the most reliable site for the past 10 years , but GGpoker is making a big entrance on the market. I like them both

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am currently playing on 3 poker sites.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am playing in 5 poker sites, they are the best recognized rooms, I have always had immediate attention and also the rakes are very low, they are also reliable in deposits and withdrawals.

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently 3. ACR - intertops - 5dimes/Grand Poker. Intertops I have been playing since the 80's. 5dimes/Grand poker for two years. Both are sport books! And last year I started with ACR. I have made good money at all three. Biggest hit this year was the $188 hit in Intertops NCCA Final Four $2500 tourny. Finished 4th! Good Luck!

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on about 3 fairly regularly. Any more than that and it's too hard to keep track of balances.

Andrey FRIFIN

Andrey FRIFIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fact, I knew that there are many poker rooms, but I really liked the interface on pokerstars, and I got used to it very much, in other rooms I can not perceive the interface

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
hello I play at 888, pokerstars, party and ACR and some from my country, but always one section at a time per site :)

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Got to wait for 6 months to be able to play at 888 myself
I currently only play at stars all other accounts are blocked due to not wanting to spend more than I can afford..

T

tweezer_reraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sites i play on

Being an American player my options are somewhat limited.

Pre black friday - I had accounts on Stars, Tilt, and bodog, with by far my most volume on Bodog and Tilt. After black friday, my entire volume consisted of Bodog.

Currently I have accounts on ACR, BOL, Bovada, and Global.
However, I play mainly on ACR due 1) being able to, haha and 2) the synchronized breaks.

I look forward to having more options as im sure many do.

- Tweezer

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker sites

I live in the US and so far haven't figured out how to get into cash games on sites like PokerStars, 888 and others. 888 refuses to load onto my PC, and I've noticed their freerolls seem to be for Canadians only. PokerStars loads, but when I try to go to the cashier to make a purchase they cut me off and refer me to their free game software.

I'm kind of limited to 4 sites, ignition, Bet Online, Intertops and Sports Book. I could also get onto Bovada, but since they're a carbon copy of Ignition, what's the point? I rarely play on multiple sites while playing regular SnGs, which are my favorite games. I do play on multiple sites when I have more than one freeroll going, like I'll be doing tonight with the $100 CC freeroll in Intertops and the $2,500 private freeroll on Ignition.

I have to be careful, though. If my stack gets critical on one site and I enter aggression mode, I have to be careful that I don't carry the aggression over to the other site or sites when it's not necessary. That's the hardest thing for me to do, turn the aggression on and off.

My aggression has nothing to do with anger management. Sometimes, even after getting my chip stack back to a comfortable level, I carry on with the aggression a little too long, sometimes to my detriment. :cool:

S

shurik8888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Party, PS, True Poker (Winning network) and Red Star (Ipoker). Usually I play just on one room.