How many poker sites do you play ?

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am currently registered in 2 very good poker dates I recommend them pokerstars and 888poker very easy to use the applications and always fabulous promotions

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently just Americas Cardroom & Bovada. These are the only sites that show any appeal to me at the current time. They have good cash games and nice structures for tournaments.

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play only on pokerstars, I think it would be the most page of all and a fairly easy interface to manage

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have two sites that I play. 888 and recently GG poker.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker Sites

Living in the United States has me at a disadvantage as the Government wants to protect me lol If I lived in Pennsylvania NJ or Vegas I could play at all the sites except 888 which I believe is for Canadian Residents

I'm able to Play ACR BOL and Intertops My favorite is Bet Online and Americas Card Room. Interetops seems like a low budget site. cards seem a tad fuzzy poker game doesn't fit quite right to the screen. If I enlarge the table screen It cuts off the betting portion on bottom.

I'm fairly new and sometimes I play 2 games simultaneously but it's tough. I admirer you folks that play 4 or more Yikes

:pepsi:

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play on 888, unibet and Pokerstars, but not at the same time. Usually I only play 1 table at a time, sometimes 2. My computers works harder with many tables and I can't concentrate as much.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Before I played at three sites but now I only play at Pokerstar

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play mostly on Pokerstar and Unibet. 888poker sometimes has very good promotion but I really don't feel comfortable with 888poker software.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t go to several poker rooms at the same time. I always play in one and at most two tournaments, so it’s better to concentrate on the game.

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play 1 site and thats pokerstars. I have never really thought about going on the other ones.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are games where you need concentration, so as not to get bored I turn on the video, it is very rare so that you will show your a-game on 4-6 tables

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an account at about 10 sites but only really play 2.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing 1-2 poker sites, I have been an online poker player for over 10 years, and I have tried almost all the sites allowed in my country, but one by one I have excluded them, because some of them are very far from the real game. Of course, none compare to the live game, but some are getting a little closer.

alravo

alravo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Now Im playing on 3 - PokerStars, 888 and Party. GG Network is not available in my country and its a big pity :( Otherwise i would play there also. Maybe will play on ACR, but haven't decided yet. Wouldn't advise playing on small, not reliable sites, because i have some experience of losing all the funds (don't waste your time). Be smart! :)

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 games, pokerstars and unibet I think the two are the best, probably a gg poker but I didn't come in..888 Poker emotions I can't register if I can't play in English ..:(

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i always played at one site pokerstars. but now due to lock down ,i am trying ggpoker and intertops .but i can say pokerstars is the best

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a single session I can play in something like 3/4 different poker rooms.

When it comes to play HU, most of the time this is what your daily grind looks like: several different softwares opened waiting for action.

If you are grinding something with less volume like FLHE games and especific cash or SNG games, is always a good alternative search for some opponents in all the major rooms.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars, 888, PokerMatch.

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I currently only play on one site. But I'm thinking of opening an account on another site. For now, these are just thoughts, I will see in the coming period what and how.