How many poker sites do you play ?

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Until recently, I only played in pokerstars exclusively, last week I downloaded America's Card Room, to take advantage of freerolls offered by CardsChat now that I'm a FreeRollClub member, but even then, I usually play 1 table at a time, 2 if tournaments overlap each other, but I try to keep it as low as that, otherwise I will most likely lose focus.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 sites and depends on what games are running on each one. Usually ACR and Betonline have the best for me since I'm in the USA. intertops for the CC freeroll to build my leaderboard points and cashes :D.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I played in 8 rooms, the profits were distributed a lot and it was a problem to withdraw the money, now I only play regularly in four no more.

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play Pokerstars and unibet.

I like to play Unibet on my mobile phone while commuting around and traveling, since it is easy to do it in the browser.

In the past i played multiple tables, but now I only concentrate on one.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have money on 6 sites, mainly play on 2 of them.

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on stars, party and 888, usually one at a time. I like playing hyper 6-max turbos. When they are firing on 888 or party I will play there first because they actually have decent rakeback and bonuses. Pokerstars more of a last resort for volume and for MTTs

M

matiirob

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in pokerstars only and its worth for me :rolleyes:

YevhenUA

YevhenUA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing one site in one session. Mainly stars, 888 or pokermatch.

B

Brazenly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most fun is to play a couple tournaments at the same time because on 1 poker site mostly there isnt many tourneys that will Interest you. And if you play a couple tournaments on a couple poker sites, there is a bigger chance you will get into some tournaments really deep

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in more than 10 softwares, but the ones that play the most are pokerstars and americas cardroom

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play in America's Card Room, PokerStars, PartyPoker and 888Poker but only two at a time, choose the games that please

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play at Pokerstars, 888, Americas Cardroom, but then I just remain at PS, I believe if you are going yo succeed, one site is more than enough ;)

I

InfiniteHelios

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
While playing in your poker session do you play in one poker site, or you open games in more than one? Most of the times, I play in one site and some times I open and second, and usually play total, in no more than four games. I enjoy the game more and focus much better like this! What do you think?

I'm just like you bro, I like to focus on just one site, althought I might be playing several tables on that App, I just use that single one, 'cause I feel like I get overwheled and sometimes I could rush and not think it through as much. You do you brother, and keep doing whatever makes you feel comfortable, anyways, it's just a hobbie.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker stars used to be my one and only site, but in recent months I have grown to like 888 Poker a lot more. So usually I just play the one site (888) unless there is something special on |Poker Stars

K

kaupolii

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am using few. Only PokerStars and Unibet poker.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of times I play 3 poker sites at same time: PS, 888 and ACR. I never play more 3 poker sites and always try play at least 2.

jumaischi

jumaischi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play just on one site!sometime with multiple tables ...but usualy just one ...it helps me to concentrate😊

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play on several poker rooms at the same time, but now I prefer to play on one, I just play at several tables at the same time

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hello! Nice question!
I would play max 3 poker rooms in one session.
During the week, I play in one room. But on sunday, I play the biggest tourneys on 3 poker rooms.

gl gl gl

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only ACR..

i really want to play PokerStars .. miss the old days before Black Friday -_-