How many poker sites do you play ?

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im playing on pokerstars right now, got an account to 888 Poker but i tend to you PS more, their interface is more classy for me :D

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only pokerstars ... This platform is absolutely enough for me

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I currently play only in Pokerstars! This site is enough for me:)

H

horseshoebhole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play intertops, Americas Card Room and Betonline.

All of my bankrolls are courtesy of Cardschat from the freeroll member club so Id say any site that Americans can play and that has the cardschat freerolls... that's where I enjoy playing :) Thank you again Cardschat - best site for poker content.

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
trying luck and style...

Nowadays I am trying to play in various rooms such as: 888 Poker, unibet, Coolbet, pppoker and my room for years that is Pokerstars.
The thing that most differentiates between my favorite room and the others, is the easy search, the design and the varied games that allow the player to be able to play the area that one manages.:icon_cat:;)

12345djon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play Pokerstars! I like this site more than other sites.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I only play on PokerStars. It was my first and only site.

Sdub2020

Sdub2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 or 4 sites plus pokerstars home games. In my opinion ignition and betonline good for mobile. All others on pc only

J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play pokerstars due to ignorance of the other sites, although for me it is more than enough with a single account

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I also usually only play on one poker site, but sometimes when there are interesting games on different sites at the same time, I open several. My level and my concentration on the game do not allow me to play more than three tables at once.

P

pohewa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was young I was all over the place, 888, PS, party poker, trying to find the best freerolls everywhere.

Now I only play in PS. The best IMO.

D

DenGybka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play pokerstars, I don’t like it when a lot of tabs are open, etc. In general, I think it's better to play one, because others need to understand what, where and how. And there may be some problems with this.

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in many rooms at the same time but sometimes it is difficult to get together so I give priority to one or two.

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just the 1 at the moment. I used to play at 4-5.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While playing in your poker session do you play in one poker site, or you open games in more than one? Most of the times, I play in one site and some times I open and second, and usually play total, in no more than four games. I enjoy the game more and focus much better like this! What do you think?

From one computer it is technically impossible to simultaneously launch software of different rooms on the same network. But to have accounts in them for the same data can, as alternately play in one and the other. At the same time, it is forbidden to contrive and play in the same tournament from different accounts.

A

alexplosivo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like

While playing in your poker session do you play in one poker site, or you open games in more than one? Most of the times, I play in one site and some times I open and second, and usually play total, in no more than four games. I enjoy the game more and focus much better like this! What do you think?
If with two or three simultaneous games you don't have boredom time and each game goes by very quickly. I like

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im play 4 sites

Hi how are you doing? I play at 4 tables at most, I am changing the strategy a bit and lately I am playing at 2 until I adapt well, regards

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now GGpoker has begun to play, I really like it and combine the game of pokerstars, I no longer plan to expand the range.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at PokerStars and at PokerMatch.

S

sampaio00405

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi makissa, i only play in the pokerstars, because in my opnion is the best plataform with poker. I also like to focus and open at most 2 or 3 tables.

O

osvimanCC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing poker since 2013 and the only room that I use to play in was PokerStars. It is the best IMO.

But this year I downloaded other rooms and create an account so here are my insights:

partypoker: It's supposedly the NEW best room out there. But IMO it doesn't fill the online poker dream: build a bankroll from freerolls and get to win a lot of money. You MUST make a deposit to play here so... I think it is a disadvantage because they limit the people they can play in their room.

888poker: it is a shame. It has a lot of rake and almost no Rakeback. And the software makes me feel like we're back in the 80s. This is not for me definitely.

GGpoker: It is a good looking poker room. Daniel Negreanu change PokerStars and joined this room two years ago (or something) and it also has the support of other great players like Fredor Holtz or Bryan Kenny. I think that they can improve in the software but they already have quite a good traffic there.

So these are my thoughts hope they can help you.

:9h4: :9s4: