HighStakes Poker Site Your thoughts?

srapsak

srapsak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started playing HihStakes and I find few earning options and the winners are minimal like two winners for the prize and you have to play an hour and a half and a long time to win a ticket or ticket
better quit right now, and i hope you did not deposit, because this is road to ruin!

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far I do not understand how the highstakespoker room is working, I see many more than 900 players online, also many poker sites are promoting it for you to register in it and now here in this forum I see many players who are complaining that they can not withdraw their money, I can not understand this, someone explain to me if you have been able to withdraw your money or at least have communicated with the room to see what they say, this room is really good or not, because there is no news about these problems they are mentioning.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
from what I understood, the few times I played, I would have to make a deposit to be entitled to withdraw.
and I particularly didn't like the structure of the site.
It's just my opinion.

srapsak

srapsak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
from what I understood, the few times I played, I would have to make a deposit to be entitled to withdraw.
and I particularly didn't like the structure of the site.
It's just my opinion.
you don't seem to understand one thing that matters - it will not mean a thing about what you do - you will not see your money ever again at all! and if you deposited, you can write it off as a loss!

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's interesting that HighStakes is one of the main sponsors (next to partypoker) of the Poker Festival in Bratislava which is going on right now. The total prize pool is over 1 million. Euro.

N

nanopoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I wanted to share my experience, for all those who play in highstakes and those who plan to deposit, run away, because I have earned money there and following all the steps in the room to follow to withdraw, it's impossible. They reinvent another negative option and they never end up giving in and most of them who keep playing are doing it to see if they can withdraw and are still in the room enslaved and in the end they end up losing everything or abandoning like me and my 500 dollars earned by investing hours and hours a day, I hope someone from the poker world can read this That they put in their place these people who are doing harm to poker and to the players. A hug to all those people who have been scammed.

N

nanopoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I wanted to share my experience, for all those who play in highstakes and those who plan to deposit, run away, because I have earned money there and following all the steps in the room to follow to withdraw, it's impossible. They reinvent another negative option and they never end up giving in and most of them who keep playing are doing it to see if they can withdraw and are still in the room enslaved and in the end they end up losing everything or abandoning like me and my 500 dollars earned by investing hours and hours a day, I hope someone from the poker world can read this That they put in their place these people who are doing harm to poker and to the players. A hug to all those people who have been scammed.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been trying to withdraw money from there for many, many months. They are notoriously rejecting all withdrawal requests. They give various reasons, recently all the time that I did not make $50 rake. Earlier they wrote to me that if I play sports betting for at least $500, I will qualify for a withdrawal. I played $500 bets and still withdrawals are rejected. Interestingly, once in May and once in June they paid me money (minimum payout amounts). Someone must have behaved decently by accident. When I mentioned it to them, they immediately began to suspect me of playing via VPN and duplicating accounts. This is sick.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The most unreliable poker room, because here they can force you to turn off the rake at any time for unknown reasons, because they wanted to

srapsak

srapsak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks guys!
after we&i reported the scammer on LinkedIn [the guy who was running highstakes poker advertising], he got kicked out:
what a beautiful day!

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
one time they were offering me 5$ sport bonus to verify my account i did that, and i won 58$ at sports betting so i need deposit via same method to withdrawal the money they gave me error

Amount Currency Exc. Currency
Created
Deposit PIX Alternative (Via Paysafe) 10.00 USD N/A Error 19 Jul 2023, 17:11

tried contact support via instagram, twitter, emails and no response at all.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
continue to comment on your experiences with the highstakes room, anything you have information do not hesitate to tell them through this medium, I think that way we can know what is really happening.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
However, they pay money from time to time. It's hard to say what they are guided by when deciding to pay out.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 09-11-54 HighStakes - User History.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 09-11-54 HighStakes - User History.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 17
FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
However, they pay money from time to time. It's hard to say what they are guided by when deciding to pay out.
Thanks for sharing and glad you were able to make a withdrawal.

Have you been able to withdraw amounts higher than 25$?

C

Cisne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've never played on their platform, after reading these reviews I'm now more apprehensive about doing it one day

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for sharing and glad you were able to make a withdrawal.

Have you been able to withdraw amounts higher than 25$?
I tried to withdraw a maximum of $50. All my attempts were rejected. However, the minimum amounts of $25 were paid out to me 4 times. Now I have absolutely no idea what these withdrawals depend on. The fact is that they do pay out some money.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I tried to withdraw a maximum of $50. All my attempts were rejected. However, the minimum amounts of $25 were paid out to me 4 times. Now I have absolutely no idea what these withdrawals depend on. The fact is that they do pay out some money.
I see. Thanks.

Do you have a balance there or did you withdraw all of it?

BTW, how much did you deposit?

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see. Thanks.

Do you have a balance there or did you withdraw all of it?

BTW, how much did you deposit?
Yes. I have a balance there. I still have quite a bit of cash to withdraw. I mainly play sports betting. Occasionally poker. I deposited $10. I didn't have to deposit more.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
high stack is a scam room
he doesn't withdraw money
never make a deposit in this dump
I made a rake over 2.5k
they stole 2k$ from me