HighStakes Poker Site Your thoughts?

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
15k balance thats why, if I would like to sell to buyers i would get max 3k, and its looks like money transfers is failing now too.

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
My account just got blocked, no idea why. Last month they did not answered in any email about cash game bugs, raked over 2k in last 3 weeks and after I made withdrawal my account just got blocked :D

H

habuca

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HR
Chips
My account just got blocked, no idea why. Last month they did not answered in any email about cash game bugs, raked over 2k in last 3 weeks and after I made withdrawal my account just got blocked :D
I had same situation, they didnt pay me money for a month, and then ban my account - reason- "abuse support" , because i send them mail :LOL:.

When highstakes.com steal your money, you must send them mail and thank them for doing that, othervise they feel offended and ban your account :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Your account has been banned due to involvement in activities against T&C.
After 6 weeks ignoring my emails :)

C

crazyassmf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AM
Chips
New here, looks like there is no pms. Text me in tg @Leadpkr

H

humanway01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TW
Chips
They removed my balance. Reason: Correction for excess rakeback amount credited for week. lol

H

humanway01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TW
Chips
They removed my balance. Reason: Correction for excess rakeback amount credited for week. lol
HS reply me: "Money debited was coming from wrongly calculated rakeback. Once we re run rakeback calculations players will be credited back rakeback money." OK, wait and see.

P

PixelsGame

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I just created an account to comment on this thread, as it is one of the few I can find about this site.

TLDR version of my story:
It seems they banned me just because I was a winning player.
The last withdrawal was "successful," but I never received the funds.
My funds are frozen, and I cannot join tables to play.
They are not answering any support emails I send.

Luckily, I managed to profit something after depositing $500, but it took some time because they never pay more than $100-$150 at a time. After that, you need to go back, do some rake, withdraw after some days, which is a hassle due to the low traffic they have, and withdraw after some days.

It is the worst poker experience I have had for a long time. I have played poker for 15 years now, and any other site is better than this one.
DO NOT DEPOSIT HERE.

I will update this if they answer my support emails, but hope is getting lower every day that passes.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, I would like to know how you are doing in the new highstakes software, you can withdraw your money without problems, tell your stories.

A

anonymous999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Hello friends, I would like to know how you are doing in the new highstakes software, you can withdraw your money without problems, tell your stories.
If this is a question then use a question mark

A

anonymous999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
What they do now is they don't even credit the winnings to your account. I finished a tournament wining few hundreds and the money never show up in my account. Crazy what these thieves are doing. Of course they don't reply my emails.

Avoid Highstakes.com at all costs.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I recently made my account, I'm still testing the site

H

humanway01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TW
Chips
I cant join sonic anymore. Even cash game only shows empty tables. Anyone have same situation?

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the only poker room on the market where, when registering late for a freeroll, you can immediately get to the final table. I had such a situation recently.

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know how to contact them, I am winnig and for some reason they fail to credit my account with the money. I am sincerely confused, I try to get in touch with them, send them messages throught their site they don't respond at all. I am shocked, thinking about stopping playing there.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know how to contact them, I am winnig and for some reason they fail to credit my account with the money. I am sincerely confused, I try to get in touch with them, send them messages throught their site they don't respond at all. I am shocked, thinking about stopping playing there.

Just stop playing there before u waste more time and nerves on that site. Its all already written in the thread (which apparently u did not read).

C

crazyassmf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AM
Chips
they are no longer in the global cash game pool...

A

anonymous999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
This is what they do. Just stop playing, you are wasting time. I had a 2k USD there and blew it all on the roulette table knowing I can't withdraw.

Everyone, DO NOT play on Highstakes.com. It is a well known scam and they will never pay you.

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just stop playing there before u waste more time and nerves on that site. Its all already written in the thread (which apparently u did not read).
I did, but I thought it would be worth it for people to see that not even getting in touch with them is possible.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Screenshot 10family teamplay

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 6