HighStakes Poker Site Your thoughts?

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Bug! I just noticed that when I leave cash game tables, not every time my balance increases on the main wallet, money just disappears. Only today I am short of about 20 buyins not sure what was happening previous days, wasnt checking. Informed support about that waiting for info. Its just getting worse every day :D

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
3 days already no answer for support, 3 weeks from last cashout. It for real went worse then it was.

S

simplz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
3 days already no answer for support, 3 weeks from last cashout. It for real went worse then it was.
Mine got denied today, it was my first attempt since the software update this month. The reason why my $100 payout was rejected is “There was error during processing your Requests.”

Does anyone have any information about the current merger with the BetConstruct Network? I can't imagine that, but the cash game traffic is now ten times higher and they also have the same software and leaderboards as Vbet (Betconstruct Network, a serious poker network). Unfortunately, I can't check whether this is exactly the same, as Vbet is restricted in my country, but it all seems to be.
Moreover, in a Russian forum (https://forum.gipsyteam.ru/index.php?viewtopic=165554), where besides this thread here on Cardschat the biggest discussion about Highstakes.com takes place, there is also talk about a merger with the Betconstruct network.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This year, they paid me $25 several times, which is the minimum amount. For several months now, however, all my payment instructions have been rejected. The reason is the same, i.e. the lack of a $50 commission. Of course, I have earned the commission, otherwise they wouldn't pay me anything.

H

humanway01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TW
Chips
I downlord VBET, and checked sonic leaderboard. My HS id is in there. Now, I'm sure HS merged withe BetConstruct network.

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
vbet looks much better, have some problems but it pays. also can not play from my country there

S

simplz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Mine got denied today, it was my first attempt since the software update this month. The reason why my $100 payout was rejected is “There was error during processing your Requests.”

Does anyone have any information about the current merger with the BetConstruct Network? I can't imagine that, but the cash game traffic is now ten times higher and they also have the same software and leaderboards as Vbet (Betconstruct Network, a serious poker network). Unfortunately, I can't check whether this is exactly the same, as Vbet is restricted in my country, but it all seems to be.
Moreover, in a Russian forum (https://forum.gipsyteam.ru/index.php?viewtopic=165554), where besides this thread here on Cardschat the biggest discussion about Highstakes.com takes place, there is also talk about a merger with the Betconstruct network.
Also, I'll copy and paste some other information from another Cardschat thread about the potential owner of Highstakes and the associated websites of this 180 Company:

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/jamie-nevin-11115225. His account is not banned he has 5k followers, he just simply blocked you probably. If you go to the bottom of the https://www.highstakes.com/ page you will see the PDF for their 'license' with Curacao. It expired months ago which means they are operating illegally.

Additionally 180 Holdings the Shell corporation has their details publicly listed on companies house with 1 Jamie Gareth Nevin as the owner.

180HOLDINGS LTD people - Find and update company information - GOV.UK

180HOLDINGS LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity

Same owner seems to also also own 180Vita Ltd https://www.180vita.com/ -

180VITA LTD. people - Find and update company information - GOV.UK

180VITA LTD. - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity

Which appears they also own the follow domains at the very least -

www.weaktight.com
www.pokertube.com
www.highstakesdb.com
www.pokervip.com
www.onlinepokerleague.com

All this information is publicly available to anyone and you see HighStakes featured on all of those domains. HighStakes itself appears to registered separately under the 180 Holdings Shell probably to avoid the connection if they were to have to close.

It is evidently clear they are illiquid and running a ponzi, I would be very careful if putting your money on the site.

Additionally I found his private instagram profile, wich he uses to like Highstakes posts:https://instagram.com/nevitup?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

S

simplz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I downlord VBET, and checked sonic leaderboard. My HS id is in there. Now, I'm sure HS merged withe BetConstruct network.
Can someone use their VBet account to contact their support and ask what they can tell us/know about the merger?

The HS support does not answer, but it is obvious that VBet / the Betconstruct Network now shares the player pool with Highstakes, so they must have something to say about it.
The VBet support can probably help us, I'm sure they don't want to be negatively associated with this scam room.

S

simplz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Does anyone have a verified VBet account? Theoretically, I could lose a bit of money against you in HU duel, so that you can make a decent payout on VBet? :D

PM

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Does anyone have a verified VBet account? Theoretically, I could lose a bit of money against you in HU duel, so that you can make a decent payout on VBet? :D

PM
Thats realy bad idea, they for sure use this against You. It was tried few times before and both accounts where blocked with all money.

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips

PM
No idea how to send PMs here, try to write me :)

T

Tassie279

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AU
Chips
Bug! I just noticed that when I leave cash game tables, not every time my balance increases on the main wallet, money just disappears. Only today I am short of about 20 buyins not sure what was happening previous days, wasnt checking. Informed support about that waiting for info. Its just getting worse every day :D
I also had this problem. Have emailed support and no response. I am not hearing back from support at all any more. Are there any hand histories?

T

Tassie279

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AU
Chips
Also no rakeback payments since joining the Bet Construct software.

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Let us know if You will get paid from leaderbords

S

simplz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Let us know if You will get paid from leaderbords
I would also be interested in that.

I also have news, after several attempts my withdrawal attempt of 65$ was approved. So now for the first time I was able to withdraw something (apart from the 100$ that everyone could).

Has anyone contacted Betconstruct Network and asked them about the merger with Highstakes? They must be able to tell us something about it

H

humanway01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TW
Chips
I lost 3 NL5 buy in, too. When I were playing 3 tables sonic NL5, suddenlly offline with poker site. I turn off the program and restart it, my buy in is gone lol. Of course never get the money back, even I contacted HS support.

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
3 weeks no response from support. No withdrawals, lost 2k+ from that cash tables bug. So it turns to be the scam of the year, Betconstruct should be involved with all this shit happening. Found information that at the start of the year Betconstruct was fined more then 300k+.

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Anyone got any payments from leaderbords? No rake back from merge also?

S

simplz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
So I've been able to withdraw money several times now, since the new software - not large amounts but up to $250 they should pay you out (assuming you've raked enough, i.e. 50%-100% of the withdrawal amount beforehand i guess).

Rakeback amounts I have unfortunately also not received, dont know about lb-prices.

Furthermore, Highstakes is not part of Betconstruct, but of the "Strechtnetwork" (see Stretchnetwork.com). They are sort of the "poker department" of the Betconstruct network and provide the software, backend, etc., but are independent of it overall.
I have written a bit with a nice employee of them and he has explained me the whole thing a little.

Regarding the bug you mentioned, which I personally haven't had yet, at most the software driver, Stretchnetwork, will be able to help you - I don't think Highstakes has anything to do with that.

T

Tassie279

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AU
Chips
So I've been able to withdraw money several times now, since the new software - not large amounts but up to $250 they should pay you out (assuming you've raked enough, i.e. 50%-100% of the withdrawal amount beforehand i guess).

Rakeback amounts I have unfortunately also not received, dont know about lb-prices.

Furthermore, Highstakes is not part of Betconstruct, but of the "Strechtnetwork" (see Stretchnetwork.com). They are sort of the "poker department" of the Betconstruct network and provide the software, backend, etc., but are independent of it overall.
I have written a bit with a nice employee of them and he has explained me the whole thing a little.

Regarding the bug you mentioned, which I personally haven't had yet, at most the software driver, Stretchnetwork, will be able to help you - I don't think Highstakes has anything to do with that.
Thanks Simplz, I wrote to Stretchnetwork. Still no reply from High Stakes "Live Support". Perhaps it has died! I have found their withdrawals pretty quick as long as you are raking.

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Cant start any cash game table today, simple cant bring money :)

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Now can not register to any tournament also

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips

in last 5 month didnt got anyone more then 100 in 1 cashout. Got paid yesterday also after more then a month

R

Runner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Anyone got rake back or leaderbords prizes? No prizes for me, and its second leaderbord ending