Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rush Bonus Achieved!

[ ] Inevitable runbad on the last day
[ ] Last day spewage
[x] None of the above

I had lag issues that frustrated me for the first five minutes, but then things kicked into gear and I did well.

Easiest call of the day: I flopped a set of Aces and checked.
Villain checked.
Turned quad Aces. Villain shoved his K/K.

Worst play of the day: I knew I was beat and misclicked call instead of fold for an extra $2.75 loss. Oh well.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Screencap of my Rush games for the week.

Bottom two sessions are day 1, where I single-tabled.
Everything above that is 3-tabling. (Final session had a short burst of 4 tabling... I couldn't handle it and quit pretty quick)

Attachments

• SPsRushWeek.jpg
    SPsRushWeek.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 42
buzzmania

buzzmania

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
man im just gonna give it my best shot and hope for the best and accept the rest.

T

thejuanupsman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've discovered another reason I hate RUSH. I am more apt to mislick.

Today I went all in with 8 2.

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice results SP!

I forgot about the promo until a couple of days in, so only managed to clear the $25 over four days. Made around $35, $35 and $39 the first three days, then had an awful session the fourth day and lost about $50, so I actually would have been better off stopping after the third day and not getting the bonus at all. Ran bad on day 4, though, nothing I could have done differently....

Rush really isn't my favorite. It's more fun to multi-table regular poker IMO.

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rush!

1 more day to go i usually play at 2 tables takes about 25 mins to clear 10 pts it seems like! gla at the tables!:D

FatBasset

FatBasset

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Screencap of my Rush games for the week.

Bottom two sessions are day 1, where I single-tabled.
Everything above that is 3-tabling. (Final session had a short burst of 4 tabling... I couldn't handle it and quit pretty quick)

I'm pretty sure they will deduct the $50.00 bonus from your rake before they compute rake back. At least according to the formula on Rakebackpros.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm pretty sure they will deduct the $50.00 bonus from your rake before they compute rake back. At least according to the formula on Rakebackpros.

Oh yeah? I didn't think those sort of bonuses were deducted from rakeback (unlike money-added events).

I Googled it but only got a few people's opinions, all being that it wouldn't detract from rakeback. There was nothing official though.

The most official talked about bonuses, posted on a rakeback site:
Players will receive the highest cash bonus they qualify for -- the rewards will not be cumulative. Effective clearance rates when earning the minimum Full Tilt Points will range from 7 to 8 Full Tilt Points per $1 of bonus money for the Bronze bonuses (effective rakeback of 113%-119% at full ring and 75%-86% shorthanded), 14 to 16 Full Tilt Points per $1 bonus dollar for the Silver bonuses (effective rakeback of 56%-64% at full ring and 38%-43% shorthanded) and 28 to 32 Full Tilt Points per $1 for the Gold bonuses (effective rakeback of 28%-32% at full ring and 19%-21% shorthanded).

It is believed that they these bonuses are not deducted from rakeback.

To qualify for the $50,000 Rush Week freeroll...
RakebackPros would probably know more though.

So I'd get rake on $36.47 instead of $86.47, right? 27% of which would be $9.85 instead of $23.35. For a total of $339.34.

Last edited:
eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Done with my Rush poker. On first day I had 9.83 points and rest of the days I had over 11 points, with 29 points for my high during the week. I only get $5 bonus, but they said since their software showed on my screen on Day 1 that I had 10 points due to rounding(next day I went in it showed only 9 points) they said they will give me other $5 if I did the promo all 7 days.

That Rush poker gave me an extreme headache last night. Oh, too much red background and buzzing right to left. I think. I know I will change my background to get off such a bright red color.

I ended up about $10 bucks playing for the week. Can't complain on my side of the fence. Wish I had rake on this FullTilt, but they won't tell me who my affiliate is that I signed up thru.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, the rush bonus will not affect rakeback.

Sweet! Thanks for the info.

I'm tempted to go back and tap some Rush, but I'm feeling spewy so I don't think it's a good idea.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm happy, I managed to earn my $10 bonus AND break even in the process!

Hooray!

FatBasset

FatBasset

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope you are right about rake back. I'd like the bonus plus my rake back too.

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just finished up my 4 days at 100 points, with 6 minutes to spare. I'll take the $25, thanks to all the donks and weak players for paying for this promotion. Kept track, made $51 . Personally I'm not a big fan of rush, but it was fun.
Played 7 rush tournies and didn't make a final table(those entries are included in my net for the week), would have been nice to get in on that delicious freeroll.
Wondering if the cash goes against rakeback, probably, everything else does.
Thats another thing, rakeback figures were nice this week !

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well ended up getting the 25$ bonus. Not sure how much I made /lost because of some bonus I am unlocking and a few tranfers and tourney winnings but as much as I can figure out I am up a little which isnt bad for a cash game noob and thats before my bonus arrives.

R

Russ gervasi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not crazy about rush poker. I like to get a feel for who I'm playing against. With Rush you have no idea who your up against because it's almost always your first hand against them.

I

iriechief

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like the RUSH tourneys, even though I cashed a few, but I think the cash games can be very profitable. I played the minimum though, seven days averaged 40 fpps and got $10 bronze award. Should go far with that. Thanks FullTilt!

FatBasset

FatBasset

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Rakeback was docked this week for the $50 Rush Promo I received. Anyone else have their Rakeback reduced for the Rush Promo? (I get my Rakeback through Rakeback Pros)