FTP Rush Week

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't wanna put a dent in your plan but it's gonna be pretty much impossible to get the $250 bonus 2-tabling 10NL. i've done the math. even 4-tabling, we're talking ridiculously hard, all poker all the time for a full week

gl with whatever you try though

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I am lazing around I could get about 400 points/per day but it really is a huge step to the 1000 points. w/e just have to grind I guess.

17Fabrizio17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I remember the previous "Take 2" promotion regarding Rush Poker and I have the impression that it was slightly better.
Anyone who earned five points in each of five days collected $5. Anyone who earned five Take 2 bonus points in all nine days of the promotional period earned an additional $20. This $20 is on top of the $5 already earned for the first five days, so every customer who earned the five points every day scored $25.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ftp makes money from rake, not from players losing money to other players, so how much you win or lose outside of rake doesn't really matter much to them

and it's a given that ftp is going to make more from rake than they're going to lose from the bonus-- they're essentially just giving us some % of the rake we pay back to us

Yep this is true but isnt rush poker much faster than normal ring games? Good point though Blanko I obv wasnt thinking that day must have been a day ending in Y those are the days my brain dont work.

M

MaxiRodriguez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:( Just done the math too. Thats 9hrs a day of 4tabling 10nl.

Might be a bit much lol. May have to just go for $50.

N

Neoblast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Light speed donk calls and suckouts coming in the next RUSH WEEK!
Don't miss this chance to spend all the day playing rush poker for an unique chance of getting more bad beats and suckouts the more hand you play.

We will give a small amount compared to what you will have already lost by the time youget the points and oh, hey you will get an entrance to a multitudinary donk fest rush 50k freeroll with thousands and thousand of people...!!

17Fabrizio17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't miss this chance to spend all the day playing rush poker for an unique chance of getting more bad beats and suckouts the more hand you play.

We will give a small amount compared to what you will have already lost by the time youget the points and oh, hey you will get an entrance to a multitudinary donk fest rush 50k freeroll with thousands and thousand of people...!!

I have to give some credit to this comment, results are paramount, don't be bluffed by bonuses.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am so not falling for the Rush Bonus...

The Dark Side

The Dark Side

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I have to give some credit to this comment, results are paramount, don't be bluffed by bonuses.

Personally, I think your looking at it this wrong.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what would it take to get 1k points a day at 10nl rush? anyone have a good ballpark estimate? tables\hours

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can probably only get the $5. Its better than nothing I guess.

The Dark Side

The Dark Side

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what would it take to get 1k points a day at 10nl rush? anyone have a good ballpark estimate? tables\hours

Ballpark would be 7-9 hrs./day 4tabling 10NL. I REALLY WANT THAT MONEY!!! But its gonna be hard for me. Im gonna at least make an attempt at GOLD.

Ive played 15K hands of Rush NL so far in July trying to get ready for this.

S

ShaneD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 tables for about 8 hours a day, thats ballpark estimate though, and its a big ballpark aswell

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know if this promotion will effect the iron man bonus? Can you do both at the same time? I could email FTP, but I'm lazy.

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't see any reason why it would affect it and I plan on clearing both at the same time :)

P

pokerfreak56

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not worked out yet how best to play rush so many treat it as super turbo yet blinds go up as normal and patience takes u deep into tour but yet i keep losing to big stack suckout when i try to sttep up a gear.any thots on better strategy

F

Fokyernh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow this is real cool.. playing some of the daily tournaments as rush will be sick!
gotta earn bonuses!

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow this is real cool.. playing some of the daily tournaments as rush will be sick!
gotta earn bonuses!

Deep stacked Daily Dollar. HURRR.. so it won't take 10 hours. :)

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i will try for the full amount, if not 5 is good for me.. :)

A

AAChipMagnet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not worth it for the cash bonus but it may be worth it to play a tournament or two to FT one for entry into the FR.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 tables for about 8 hours a day, thats ballpark estimate though, and its a big ballpark aswell

Playing four 10nl Rush tables you will average around 80 points an hour. So to hit the 1000 points, you are looking at around 12.5 hours.

DePokerGod

DePokerGod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gonna be a lot of rushing about next week, but not 1000FTP worth. Guess most players will be hitting the 100 per day like me.

I

iriechief

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please give me one Advantage/reason to play RUSH poker