A

Apache77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Freeroll tournaments for beginners

$10 Freeroll - On Demand are great. They runnin the whole day long. It does not take long before they start, because at 270 players they start with a late registration time of 30 minutes. There is also a weekly leaderboard (Saturday to Friday) where the best 10 players get tickets

A

Apache77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Freeroll tournaments for beginners

There are two ways to qualify for the $ 2650 Venom which starts every Sunday for free. Either you start with the Venom SupSat 20 seats Freebuy 3 seats GTD or with the Venom Step 0/6 - 113 Seats GTD. The ladders to the main event

A

Apache77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jackpotfreeroll

Jackpot Freeroll is a tournament series with a prize pool of $ 250 which requires a password that runs on many poker platforms like pokerstars, partypoker, ACR, Breakoutpoker,...
A good way to build your bankroll for free.

A

Apache77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 daily freerolls

Poker platforms like Titan Poker, william hill, Betandhome, ... offer 4 freerolls daily. 3 with a $ 25 and one with a $ 50 prize pool. Only drawback thousands of players and very few places paid.

C

Cloud2218

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish I could get on 888. That place looks legit and pretty decent odds.

When I first started I didn't play on "poker sites" I just played poker for free and if you saved enough points you could turn them in for decent stuff. It was a good way to get my feet wet. To have my first 'Bankroll" kinda. Have something to work towards, without putting real cash or without losing anything really if I didn't play well while I was still learning. You want people who will try to win and play decent poker so you can get the hang of things. Without putting anything truly important down.

F

Friendlyfire

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
New player 10k freeroll

Betonline and sportsbetting poker have a newplayerfreeroll every week for many years now with enormous amount of entries yet within that time frame the number of players that play on any given day has not grown it stays the same 🤔

A

Apache77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winamax offers a daily several freerolls. 1 x $ 250 several $ 150 and a few $ 100 and $ 50. No password needed.

I like to play the 888poker freerolls. Some require a password which is suitable for beginners. Others are only for players who have unlocked a certain level that is not for beginners

Twitch offers the opportunity for freeroll passwords, for example when the pros play live high rollers like the wsop. Poker sites offer freerolls whose passwords are published in twitch live streams.

Once a month a twitter freeroll runs on 888poker. A tweet gives you the free tournament ticket.

Once a month, 888 Poker offers a facebook freeroll. You will find the password on facebook

There is a new instagram freeroll on 888poker that runs once a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
jkgotsit

jkgotsit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freeroll

Acr and bcp have 10$ freerolls intertops has a daily 25$ Merge has a daily 100$ (restricted)

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 poker has good freerolls and promotions check it out.